Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some more of your stuff to run soon !-- The White -x-Black Rose -- Snow Desiel and Riot Berry OG -x- Plush Berry !-- I sexed them then pulled them back to veg !- Been taking cuts getting ready for a run !-- I like what ain't see in the Snow Desiel !-- Haven't smoked it yet but GDP -x- BPU is the frostiest thing I have seen !

I got some Nurse Larry i am going to run soon. woot-woot!!

Dog you'll like the Nurse !-- She a trick pony !-- It's the terepene profile While U trying to figure out what that flavor is ?-- She crawling all up in your brain !-- Very good medicine too !--

I got some more of your stuff to run soon !-- The White -x-Black Rose -- Snow Desiel and Riot Berry OG -x- Plush Berry !-- I sexed them then pulled them back to veg !- Been taking cuts getting ready for a run !-- I like what ain't see in the Snow Desiel !-- Haven't smoked it yet but GDP -x- BPU is the frostiest thing I have seen !

the riotberry og is crossed to BPU not plushberry. I just popped a dozen of gdp x bpu for myself, lol. another dozen or so gdp x br popped as well.

Glad U remember Umbra !-- It's on the label but I get high and confused sometimes !-- GDP- x- BPU look impressive in the sparkly department !-- I got a good looking GDP-X-B.R. -- She don't got color and I'm O.K. with that !-- She look like she can hold some weight ! --

i find myself writing notes when i see history on a strain or cut i hold, i keep them in a notebook at home so i will always have legit info on a particular plant.

I would lose the notes Dog !-- I just try to remember it all !-- What were we talking about ?--I need notes !

I think that instead of running other peoples genetics that I know nothing about, trying to grow them to their standards is the wrong approach for me. I think I would be better off running my stuff or stuff I want to grow to my standards, even if it defies their understanding.

Chocolate ? -- That breeding a box of something ? -- U know something gonna be there but it may take awhile to find it !-- I don't have much experience with all these strains like some ya'll but I know what I like and that's what I'm grow !-- I am looking for something -- Not sure what it is but I'll know it when I find it !
For now though I stay pretty toasty !

I was gonna ask about Bud he hasn't been around today !-- Then I remembered he was on a mission today !
Cuz - U know I'm wanna see a pic ?

I see I ain't the only one can grow little plants !-- Serves the purpose don't it Umbra ? -- U don't need to be breeding some 6 foot plant unless U want pounds of seed !-- The plant most of these F-2 B.B. seed came off a plant bout that size ! - - Snow Desiel is about 6 inches tall and it already been sexed and cloned !-- When I asked about the Snow Desiel Umbra said "wink-wink--nod-nod" so I was after cuts !-- Instead just one--- I do a box of them !--

Purple Pineapple Bomb ? --I hate U Umbra !-- U know I'm a sick man !-- I got that disease !

Hey Umbra U think that Lemon and chocolate profile will come across in some Rosen oil ? -- What I been wondering about and kinda worried about was a lab that could produce a terepene profile that be added to any weed !-- Just like they do e-cig liquid !-- So could all these varieties end up being meaningless and weed grown only for the highest THC levels ?-- Will they be able to grow huge amounts of THC in vats from that GMO yeast they got in Germany and add whatever terepene profile is called for ? -- Anyway it's something to think about !-- Might better hang on to some "heirloom" varieties !-- I don't think it will happen soon and I'm not even sure it's possible to get that good at making a terepene profile on demand !-- We may be safe for awhile !

i think that may be a good idea umbra. so hard to be top dog with all the same gear, but with something different? go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back