Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every plant is the grail to this old hippie that thought growing weed would never be legal. It's a great life now.

Old people nap and children nap, I just woke up and am not sure what category anymore ;)

Watching the news and weather !-- Weather gonna be bad starting tomorrow! -- As for the news ? - Can't say cause it was mostly political ! - Ha !

Eating the last of the ol hippy's cookies and enjoying an evening bowl.....plans are to be zombified in under two hours flat.

Glad you had a safe trip Rose. over the last 24 hours I seen floodin', Hail, 3" of rain in 6 hours and tons of adventure. You can get anxious during the event but in the aftemath you can revel in the adventure and enjoy the adventure!

Evening all....Rose glad you made it over and back and had a great time...Hate that drive this time of year. Let us puff one my friends ...:48:

Good morning all, been a busy week here plodding around the garden, working on getting the yard in shape for spring....finishing up a harvest and getting my meds stored. I have checked in daily but have not had much to add...glad everyone is doing ok. Peace

Morning my friends. Hope yall gave a great day.

Goood Morning O.F.C. Clear & cold here today with rain & snow on the way....
Hope that all is well ....Little Nurse Larry to start the day :48:

Morning OFC. More rain the next couple of days or weeks, lol. Smoked some of the skywalker for wake n bake this morning and am very baked. Maybe not such a good daytime smoke. Lots to do, but way too high to do much of anything.

Just checking on the girls. GDP X BR starting to look and smell nice..the smell of grapes ya..
Can not get a pic to load right now:confused2:

Good morning peeps, Nice to see all of you. I got me a new fangled dab/epen in seattle, i can't make it work...darn it.

I hope you all have a great day. Cane, won't be going over in feb. anymore.. And yes St Nick, we made it and it is a good story to bore people with, out great adventures on a mountain with 100 semi trucks chaining up in your lane.. It became a parking lot.

All your pot sounds good.

Good morning folks. Started out 41 deg. and now its 36. I guess we are gonna get some weather. One of my good friends had a stroke the other day, wondered why I hadn't heard from him. Luckily it was minor, apparently no physical damage. Plants are doing their thing.

St nick, strokes are scary, i know from experience. I was lucky but scared. tell him it took me a year to get my confidence back...and then give him a hug.. lol ok, you don't have to.

Thoughts headed your way Nick on your friends little hiccup....like rose says, it really not cool when your body doesn't do what your mind tells it to do....encourage him to be aggressive in any rehab because you get back 90% of all the progress you are ever going to make in the first 90 days.

My doctor who is in her 30s had a stroke and she says you have a 12 -18 months to heal and after that ya got what you got.

WH, welcome home for the weekend. enjoy your time. is this commuting thing getting old? You're a good provider.

Umbra, thank you so very much. hugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back