Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some trouble making a honest living so I re-enlisted in '80 had to do basic training again and extended my enlistment to got to helicopter pilot school - if I was gonna stay in the army I was gonna be an officer !-- One month to go when the cops one military the other civilian show up wanting to talk to me !-- all Hell had broken lose at my prior duty station and my name had surfaced ! They wanted a name or they were going to ruin my life !-- that cop slapped me in my whole face but I just let him ! I had no choice !-- I was not gonna say -- it is me you're looking for ! So I was ALLOWED to resign from flight school !-- they kept their word !- but I didn't go to jail !

:bolt:

You should have went to Canada......

My lottery number was 003. The Old Man, a WWII hero, bronze star, silver star, and two purple, told me he'd pay for my keep in Canada until I could find a job. Claimed that war was a made up piece of $hit where a poor man dies for a rich man's money.

There was such an influx of draft age white males heading for Canada that they shut the borders down for long hairs. It's too bad our government didn't do the same thing when Michigan was overran with French speaking, back stabbing bastards that tried to take over the construction industry.

They won't let me across the bridge with my gun, anyhow. I've been carrying so long, I'd feel naked without it.:)

I think we done went far enough across that bridge of sighs !-- I'm high you,re high -- weed is almost legal --it's a great day to be alive ! Smoke'm if U got'm !

Not till we get our gardens back in Canada. Make me buy from government only not a good day should have the right to grow my own medicine.

Keef what you smoking on today?
I'm on some pink berry nice stuff just got home from my exam gonna medicate then nap. I'm getting old lol

Stank -- I been running this White Widow SOG rotation going on 19 months-- So I be smoking the Widow -- got 2 Tranquil Elephantizer and a Phantom Cookies sexing in bloom -- soon as I get me a T.E. girl I'll be cloning the Hell out of her ! Excited to have something new to smoke !-- Ain't nothing wrong with my Widow !--

Stank I'm in Texas where I can still go to jail for a roach ! I only wish the government was gonna try to tell me what I could and couldn't grow ! For an extract U could get up to 99 years here !-- The war on weed is alive and well in Texas !

Stank -- I been running this White Widow SOG rotation going on 19 months-- So I be smoking the Widow -- got 2 Tranquil Elephantizer and a Phantom Cookies sexing in bloom -- soon as I get me a T.E. girl I'll be cloning the Hell out of her ! Excited to have something new to smoke !-- Ain't nothing wrong with my Widow !--

The white widow joins my garden this year too, white widowXberry bomb, we have both male and female

So I post too much !-- Umbra - U have to understand that what is happening to U is chemistry - a chemical imbalance and your mind justifies it with appropriate memories !-- Take Cannacaps or eat weed in some form every day !-- when U start to feel the little things that let U know an imbalance has began --eat extra weed !-- it's hard to be depressed or full of rage when U lit up like a Christmas tree !

My White Widow is just about gone, no more seeds either.

Was that what you had in your vaporizer at the club? Between that and the free daubs, I stayed puckered up for a solid four hours!

Yes, no and maybe. Believe I had 4 strains with me and WW was one of them. We used it, just don`t know when.

I got one feminized white widow free with my order. along with a deep cheese feminized , and 5 regular Afghani:). not bad for free ones. might have to makes some clones of her ,you guys keep talking of the widow.

I feel for you. that is our worst night mare. Make it legal as long as you buy from the government store.

Not till we get our gardens back in Canada. Make me buy from government only not a good day should have the right to grow my own medicine.

Keef what you smoking on today?
I'm on some pink berry nice stuff just got home from my exam gonna medicate then nap. I'm getting old lol

So I post too much !-- Umbra - U have to understand that what is happening to U is chemistry - a chemical imbalance and your mind justifies it with appropriate memories !-- Take Cannacaps or eat weed in some form every day !-- when U start to feel the little things that let U know an imbalance has began --eat extra weed !-- it's hard to be depressed or full of rage when U lit up like a Christmas tree !

Same here in Florida, it aint always sunny here too. I'm beginning to feel like it's gotta get real cold in hell before they even consider moving toward some kind of decent proposal for medical use, we got Charlotte's web last year for the epileptic kids , and the DOH has done nothing to set-up infrastructure to make dispensing it possible, words....that's all it was was just words. Glad to be here with all the Old Farts, tea in hand....bowl in mind. Time to medicate, been hurting most of the afternoon.

Legal as lettuce!-- Hippie remembered !-- I just don't want to go to jail for growing weed !-- When they start giving tickets for possession as one Texas bill proposes -- I'm gonna have to have one !-- I been an Outlaw long time -- remove the threat of jail and I don't care what U say - just give me my ticket and let's move along ! I got weed to grow ! They say I can only grow Charlottes Web -- they all C.W. can't U tell ?-- still no sign of sex on my T.E. or P.C. -- everything about the T.E. say female but still no pistols ! Hey my new RO system makes 4 gals an hour !-- got 6 ppms !

My Widow ain't going anywhere !-- When the law changes-- anyone from the O.F.C. that has a male they think will make a good cross -- they can send me pollen and I'll do the cross and share the seed ! I could cross my widow with a 1,000 different males and still have a pure pick of the litter Widow line ! I get a male T.E. -- I should have seed for a most potent Widow cross maybe by spring ! I'm not gonna have room to grow any for awhile ! Just saying !-- Now if this P.C. is a male a Widow cross - it'll make an excellent outdoor hybrid !-- Again an F-1 cross of these 2 unrelated hybrids should kick it ! -- If it happens the O.F.C. will name it -- Phantom Cookies X White Widow !-- name the T.E. X W.W. cross too ! The latter will happen !- I have some W.W. pollen if there is no male T.E. ! For me the results are more important than the name ! Bottom line -- I'm gonna have seed and no room to grow them !- I hate rules !

Keef, I'll be ok. My #1 son asked me how did I manage the rage going through the divorce and working and all the other stuff? I asked him he remembers me going to the gym? He said yeah. So gym 5x a week and dojo 3 x week, and I punched and kicked everything around me for 2 years, lol. I just need to find a gym.

One more and I'm finished !-- U see I got a dream -- When prohibition ends -- I see a beach side Weed store , pharmacy - whatever U call it -- stocked by me and my peeps in the O.F.C. !-- If I have anything to do with it -- O.F.C. will be part of the name of the place !-- When prohibition ends -- Unlike any other grower in the area -- I have documentation of my experience and proof of my contacts with the finest pharmers in the world thru this very thread !-- I don't have the funds or contacts to secure one of those hard to get retail weed license -- but I'm a member of the legendary O.F.C. -- Who else would have credentials like that in this backwater place ! I plan to be a hot commodity on the developing weed scene !-- Should this happen I hope my peeps can drop in when in the area !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back