Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra- I know what U mean !-- I ran to control the rage after my divorce !-- The rage I was speaking of was what I experienced after my fall when my brain chemistry and mood swings were bad !-- I still have some residual problems sometimes !-- Stress is a trigger so I try to stay loaded and eat me some Cannacaps twice a day along with the burn ! Take away my medicine and I'd end up in jail or a mental institute !-- I'm serious as a heart attack ! What art do U practice in a dojo ? I used to fight in some Tae-Kwon-Do tournaments !-- Nothing like getting your butt kicked in front of a crowd ! I don't do that - I hit U - U hit me stuff anymore !

My Korean patrol partner was a 4th degree black belt in HOP-KI-Do -- My Tae -Kwon- Do - sensi would teach me a move and partner would teach me how to counter the move !-- We were quite the team -- I would get in the offenders face and my partner would work the crowd - move along nothing to see here !-- he'd work his way behind the offender and the minute the man made an aggressive move on me -- he'd get smacked right on the elbow with a night stick and the fight was over ! I had a noob with me one night when the perp pushed me nothing happened -- my new partner was sitting in the jeep !-- that's the night I learned to bite !-- That monster of a man , musta weighed 250 + and every bit of 6'6"-- grabbed me in a bear hug with my arms pinned to my side ! I started biting him all over the chest and neck !-- His screams were in rage at first but when he switched from trying to squeeze me to death and started to try to peel me off -- I started holding on !- When he started screaming like a lady - I knew the tide had turned in that fight ! Got my night stick between his legs from behind and ran him across the parking lot and into my jeep ! I found out that night that if U whip the biggest guy in the place the others don't want to fight anymore !-- He and I ended up friends !!

Hap- Ki- Do is probably the most effective martial art there is-- to this day if I can get a finger , a hand ,an ear it doesn't matter if I can control one part of the body I can control the whole body thru that part !- I get control of a finger or hand and I'll break fingers until U do what I say ! It's an art of submission !

Umbra , my divorce after 23 years was the toughest thing I have ever gone through. worse than war. But probably the best thing that ever happened to me in the end. Long story. but I'm better off now than I ever was with her. Mind ,body, and sole. It's like a death......you must live on . When I married my present wife 14 years ago, I informed her that she had to give me 27 years also so I could get my 50 in. she only has to put up with me for 13 more. But the Serenity Prayer was said many times.

I just woke up from a nightmare......some one had come into the condo and stole all the furniture and all my pot. I was in panic mode. So glad I woke up in bed. it was gone in the dream.

bozzo sorry to hear about the nightmarre. so that means you opened the wake and bake right? coffee brewing and waiting on the boss to say rather we are going to try to work today or not. a lot of the snow melted but then it froze again last night. yall have a great day. peace

Divorce in the OFC ? Wake and bake in the OFC ? That`s where we`re at. Get a cup of coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb and let`s commence with wake and bake. Join me. Divorce, been there, done that (3 times).
#1...Married 7 years, divorced.
#2...Married 6 months, divorced.
#3...Married 16 years, divorced.
#4...Remarried wife #1, 14 years and going strong.

PS,
Good morning bozzo and giggy

Last edited:
I just woke up from a nightmare......some one had come into the condo and stole all the furniture and all my pot. I was in panic mode. So glad I woke up in bed. it was gone in the dream.

For me, the furniture wouldn't be a big yank as I've been known to pick a corner and sit Indian style for hours. The weed? Brother, it's only a couple days away in the form of a Green Santa care package, over night if you don't mind popping for the shipping!:) Ain't gonna leave a fellow Curmudgeonlander dry on their vacation!

Wake and bake, OF's! It's Friedday.

Good morning again, gotta be time for wake and bake #2 to commence. I`ll join in.

Me two. bowl 2 sparked up and cup 2 of coffee before I go off the the "W" place.

Morning O.F.C. !-- This morning I'm the proud Pa-Pa of a new clone line !-- One of my T.E. gots pistols this morning ! The other T.E. -- the monster I'm holding in that pic posted recently is a boy !-- I could not have picked a better breeding male ! Thinking about a wire cage covered with thigh high ladies -- my thought is it would let air and light in but the hose should keep pollen from fertilizing everything !-- place a boy and girl in the "cage" and let them finish together ! He's gonna be a great match for my black line Widow !-- This cross will probably be one of my final 4 clone lines for production ! Still no sign of sex on the P.C. --Wait !-- I got a new fridge coming early next week - hope it comes with a box/ breeding tent ! Now Keef get to do what Keef do best !--- I have rooted clones of my new lady so she get to finish in the bloom room -- so in about 6 weeks I get a taste of T.E. - find out if it lives up to the hype ! Still have to wait and watch for either to hermie on me !

Morning O.F.C. !-- This morning I'm the proud Pa-Pa of a new clone line !-- One of my T.E. gots pistols this morning ! The other T.E. -- the monster I'm holding in that pic posted recently is a boy !-- I could not have picked a better breeding male ! Thinking about a wire cage covered with thigh high ladies -- my thought is it would let air and light in but the hose should keep pollen from fertilizing everything !-- place a boy and girl in the "cage" and let them finish together ! He's gonna be a great match for my black line Widow !-- This cross will probably be one of my final 4 clone lines for production ! Still no sign of sex on the P.C. --Wait !-- I got a new fridge coming early next week - hope it comes with a box/ breeding tent ! Now Keef get to do what Keef do best !--- I have rooted clones of my new lady so she get to finish in the bloom room -- so in about 6 weeks I get a taste of T.E. - find out if it lives up to the hype ! Still have to wait and watch for either to hermie on me !

Great new Keef, greenest of mojo to you.

Just an FYI to OFC members that might be as dumb as I am: Don't eat four pieces of 4 milligram Nicorette gum for breakfast. Woah! A real head spinner!

Time for an e-cig Hippie !-- keep the habit but change delivery system ! U think eating 4 pieces of nicotine is bad -- Early one morning I was doing a Wake and Bake -- my eyes were dry and scratchy so I reached up and got my visine -- Only problem was that I was still groggy and multi tasking -- coffee, pipe nicotine !-- I needed to refill my e-cig so I grabbed my bottle of eye drops and put a few drops of high nicotine e-cig juice in my eye ! Yes !- my friends I did have a religious experience !

Morning OFC. Working on transplanting all the sexed girls. 1 of the things I have learned from NorCalHal, grow bags work better than pots for many reasons. The pre flowers on these girls are insane. I need to take some pix so you can see the root development. It too is pretty intense. The strawberry cookies and the temples are growing faster than I can water them, lol. Big cup of joe and purple tangie and hash joint on deck. TGIF and thank god for weed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back