Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday girl:vap_bong__emoticon:

Umbra, I have another 3 weeks down here , but your pictures have me homesick. I can not wait till the light goes on and I can start. But not homesick enough to go back early. lol

It had better warm up pretty quick :vap-Bong_smoker:

Thank you bozzo, are you guys having fun???/ Enjoy.

Interesting Umbra, 16. Yooper, 30,, isn't that strange.. I thought we would feel old and we don't. Stank... 2 huh...well, what can i say? lol Remember when we thought 40 was old?

lost of fun .warm and safe till the thaw.

the mind says 28....the body says 70

I would like my body to feel 35 again and maybe one day it will !-- I'm holding out for the cure to aging !-- I hope to have that 35 year old body again one day !-- Looking at where medicine was when I first started and where it is now make me feel like I got a fair to middling chance of seeing that happen ! I don't plan on "retiring " --just changing careers !-- I'd like to see what kind of weed we be having a hundred year's from now ! I ain't no where near ready for no dirt nap !

Time is just a number, but time is relative. Remember when you were a kid and summers went on forever and the school year seemed like an eternity?
Well, when you get older, it does go by faster. Case in point: When you were six, a year was one sixth of your entire existence on the planet. When you turn sixty, a year is one sixtieth of your life.

Carve a pie into six pieces, you've got a decent slice of pie in front of you. Cut it into sixty pieces and it's not enough to bother getting a fork dirty for.

I gotta put the bowl down.....

Saturday morning and no wake and bake yet ? We gonna take care of that. OK then, it`s wake and bake time in Curmudgeonland, home of the Old Farts Club. Coffee and a bowl and join me in the wake and bake.

good morning yooper......48 here, but I'm golfing . see ya later this afternoon. It will warm up for sure. weather channel says coldest Feb. ever.

Good morning bozzo, 48 huh ? Here that would be a major heat wave, cause it`s 8 below here. Make today a "birdie" day.

I'm here coffee and a bowl...wake and bake my friends. I just cleaned and sanitized my DWC today....think I was developing Pythium....thought I would post a few picks after the clean up and see what peeps think, sure would like your opinion, was this pythium or is it light staining from my nutes (DWC n00b here), they don't muck up the water but it does get a slight tint to it after nutes. Water temps stay between 65F-68F air temps lights on 72F lights off 68F, EC of 2.0 w/ a pH of between 5.6-6.0 (three to four day drift and the ppm drops with the water level(I'm dialed in tight so just a little discoloration on the leave tips but no burn), she drinks 1/3 of a gal a day now! Thanks all, cold and spitting rain here, must be in the 40's :(

Morning O.F.C. !-- Kraven -- if it ain't broke - don't fix it -- I use Botonicare nutes !-- The Pro-Grow and Pro- Bloom are a brown concentrate -- my roots start out pearlly white and slowly take on a whitish brown color !-- doesn't slow them down !-- they're phasing out Aquasheild -- my water conditioner but I got a gallon left !-- it's that time of the month again -- next few days - I harvest , clean the box and move another box to bloom then take 40 more clones -- the clones I take today will be ready for harvest in 3-1/2 months ! Tickled pink with my new T.E. lady -- watch her to make sure she don't hermie but-- I think she gonna be my newest Queen Mother !

Morning O.F.C. !-- Kraven -- if it ain't broke - don't fix it -- I use Botonicare nutes !-- The Pro-Grow and Pro- Bloom are a brown concentrate -- my roots start out pearlly white and slowly take on a whitish brown color !-- doesn't slow them down !-- they're phasing out Aquasheild -- my water conditioner but I got a gallon left !-- it's that time of the month again -- next few days - I harvest , clean the box and move another box to bloom then take 40 more clones -- the clones I take today will be ready for harvest in 3-1/2 months ! Tickled pink with my new T.E. lady -- watch her to make sure she don't hermie but-- I think she gonna be my newest Queen Mother !

Thanks Keef, water was doing some weird stuff, bubbles were not popping fast enough on the top of the res so it was not foamy but looked like it was heading that way and it had begun to smell old, not bad just sorta old/stale?
Did my weekly res change this morning, she looks super happy, just don't want to loose her 5-6 weeks away from completion.

Great to hear about your rotation, and good luck with the T.E., sounds like things are going great for you :)

Shame on that doctor !-- everytime I see a new doc and he takes an x-ray of my face they always ask what helps-- - I was on morphine for 7 years-- I can't keep pain meds around or take them the way he say or I get addicted again -- He gave me a bottle of Norco !-- only one thing to do -- Norco binge and be done !-- Feeling No pain at the beach ya'll ! The Widow and Norco for breakfast ! Look Out !

Time is just a number, but time is relative. Remember when you were a kid and summers went on forever and the school year seemed like an eternity?
Well, when you get older, it does go by faster. Case in point: When you were six, a year was one sixth of your entire existence on the planet. When you turn sixty, a year is one sixtieth of your life.

Carve a pie into six pieces, you've got a decent slice of pie in front of you. Cut it into sixty pieces and it's not enough to bother getting a fork dirty for.

I gotta put the bowl down.....

That was very well put, thanks Hippie. and very true, i had never thought of it that way.. You better keep that bowl up.

Beemer thank you. not 36 anymore, now 63..

Kraven, how could you even lift that...omg.HUGE

That was very well put, thanks Hippie. and very true, i had never thought of it that way.. You better keep that bowl up.

Beemer thank you. not 36 anymore, now 63..

Kraven, how could you even lift that...omg.HUGE

:vap-leafy_wave:----Sly Grin----:vap-leafy_wave: I know, right.....she is a beast. Hydro is insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back