Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Pheno -- Purple Haze

Mighty B.B. King ( she a little behind the other 2 )

The White -x- Nepal Indica !

I don't know Hippy !-- U know how we're are ? --We try to grow anything that sounds tasty !-- He's still favoring that shoulder -- We gonna have to ask ! --

In a perfect world I'd just point up to that list and ask Giggy if he saw anything he wanted -- but I'm down here in a police state by the border where the focus is on smuggling !-- Stuff coming out of here is suspect !-- Knowing that -- I just be more careful !-- If I just had to get cuts out I'd send 3 identical packages thru 3 different shippers -- betcha I could get them out ?

Keef i got some standing ready. I am germing the last 2 88g13/hp hoping to get the male i need to make some seed. I still have them auto's and got some really nice gear from another member i'm looking forward to trying. I got some cbd seeds also from another member that i got to try i just don't have the room for what i need to do. I ran across my pink seeds and need to work them to see if they are worth the effort. I got to get my shop done. Then i can build a grow room.

Nice work keef, still smoking on them nugs and watching green arrow.....now on season 2 ;)

Wound up in the emergency room. Thera flu and three bags of saline & out the door again.

Dam Nick !-- Take better care --that stuff can kill U if U let it go to far !--

Giggy it been bothering me about those seed !-- I think I got some that's been misplaced or something !--

No sweat keef i got a care package together for my brother. Bad part is he kills the males and doesn't make the seed he needs. He grows em big but imo he could do him self good if he would chunk.

Think I'm going down !-- Had a rough night last night !--

Giggy -- I was just thinking -- That if I said something was out near Cut-n-Shoot ? -- U bout the only one to know exactly where I be talking about ! --

Stuff got me walking sideways !-- Don't act like U don't know what I'm talking about !-- Got to have a hand on something for that third point of contact !--

Hay Keef so it looks like I've lost the pink it didn't make it but I got a healthy OG and Bubba out of it I guess i'm going to re-order it from his BC guy instead and he has a matching special strawberry cough to go with his pink just means I'm gonna have to wait a little bit longer I'm going to do a light upgrade and switch over to LEDs which is about to cost me a ton of money to convert over from 4 1000 W HPS

good to see you more active again giggy. morning guys, lets start another week.

i have a slide out style phone, has those little bitty keys on them, harder to get used to than a smart phone with a screen. there are times when my phone does not make a sound or days at a time. no texts, no calls. I like it that way!

Morning everyone hope you guys are all off to an excellent start on the phone thing I would have to agree with you dog it's nice when the thing is quiet

Morning O.F.C. !
I got one them Samsung phones !-- U can call all U want !-- Ringer is off !-- I'm not gonna answer it anyway !-- U want to contact me U better text or e-mail !-- I don't even listen to phone messages !-- Not trying to make excuses about my head injury or anything !-- I'm still not answering the phone !-- D.D. don't even bother calling !-- This world presents me with information overload !-- Too much and I have to filter it somehow !

I get busted for possession this phone is dirty !--Got incriminating pictures of all sorts of Dank and stuff !--It have to go long ways and not be found !-- I don't know how far I could throw it but with the help of adrenaline ? -- I put it into orbit !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back