Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then take the beat down like a man !-- I hate to get beat like that and the cuffs wreck your wrist !--

So it looks like today is the day that I'm going to start doing my transition over to LED in the flower room hope everything is going to go well I'm really scared that I'm not gonna be able to produce the same quality that I have now but at the same time I do have a lot of good friends here and you guys all grow with LEDs so I'm sure you can help me along the way these are what I'm going to go with philips - greenpower led production module (gen 2)

https://www.ledgrowlightsdepot.com/products/philips-greenpower-led-production-module

Bud U know what I know about LEDs ? -- I had a heat problem --D.D. buy me Mars Hydro fixed my heat problem and I still use them !-- Don't know if they any better or worse than any other kind of light !-- I used what I could get and made them work !

My new group to bloom on the 1st !

View attachment 20170403_091210-1.jpg

Left rear -- Master Kush -- Right rear -- The White -x-Black Rose
Middle left -- GDP-X-B.R. -- middle right -- The White -x- Nepal Indica
Front left -- Riot Berry -x- BPU !--- front right -- B.B. King (unsexed)

Keef you're just killing it these days your girls are looking awesome my friend everything you got is just so frosty and beautiful keep up the good work buddy I would say it only gets easier from here but we both know that's true top quality is never easy :48:

Dog I'm not much of a text person myself. Mine is a samsung s3 mini that should have been replaced a long time ago. Does more then I ever need.

I'm with you I'm not big on texting if that was the case I would get rid of my phone and go back to one of those old-school pagers you could type on not to mention the bill would be a fraction of the price

I just realized that box in the pic is one of the first I built !-- Been growing weed in it almost 3 years now --I do believe it has paid for itself !

I just realized that box in the pic is one of the first I built !-- Been growing weed in it almost 3 years now --I do believe it has paid for itself !

Do you ever noticed some kind of algae growing sometimes on the inside of the lid I only had it happen once it was like an orangey yellow in colour slime thought it was kind a odd yesterday when I was scrubbing bins to put the white OG. in

Thanks Bud -- Just between grow disasters right now !-- My phone is my camera -computer !-- All it don't do is print !

No Bud not orange !-- Light passes thru that yellow lid and I grow blue-green algae on the inside my lids !-- Get some spray paint for plastic and paint the outside the lid to stop the light and it no grow anymore !-- If it is photosynthetic !

No Bud not orange !-- Light passes thru that yellow lid and I grow blue-green algae on the inside my lids !-- Get some spray paint for plastic and paint the outside the lid to stop the light and it no grow anymore !-- If it is photosynthetic !

That's an excellent idea my friend :48: i'm doing some test with these LED chips with built-in drivers that I got off eBay so I threw 50 W up above to nurse Larry's and the nightshade just curious to see how they're looking this morning guess I should put some pants on and go outside and check it out but these bowls of scissor hash this morning have really got me dragging my ***

I got what feels like bursitis under my left shoulder blade! - Hurts when I move the arm !-- I got a sling somewhere ? -- U can put them grow tubes right down on a plant but U got to back these LEDs up off the plant some !-- Some might say how far ? -- Depends on how strong the light is !-- Mars work at about 18 inches from the plant tops !--Roughly !

I got what feels like bursitis under my left shoulder blade! - Hurts when I move the arm !-- I got a sling somewhere ? -- U can put them grow tubes right down on a plant but U got to back these LEDs up off the plant some !-- Some might say how far ? -- Depends on how strong the light is !-- Mars work at about 18 inches from the plant tops !--Roughly !

The ones I'm picking up today are supposed to be a commercial grade light bar so hopefully they work well Fingers crossed

I took some gabapenten -- Tumeric and caps -- Think I'll take some more caps !-- The world ain't gonna end cause I'm crippled up some today !

Umbra -- This Snow Desiel ? --- U a dog !-- I mean that in a good way !-- I'm still not totally understanding what I'm seeing here !-- I'm holding her back so I can run a bunch at once !-- This is an odd plant !--She didn't want to clone !-- but she did just took longer !--It has my interest peaked !

Afternoon OFC Nothing new here, Work day Done, Plants are checked. Starting to get some Stink up in there. Hope everyone is well. Budlight LED'S will burn a plant fast. Done it twice already. Who need's a Hit. :48:

Now that the storms have passed, got to change / clean rez's. Peace

I took some gabapenten -- Tumeric and caps -- Think I'll take some more caps !-- The world ain't gonna end cause I'm crippled up some today !

Umbra -- This Snow Desiel ? --- U a dog !-- I mean that in a good way !-- I'm still not totally understanding what I'm seeing here !-- I'm holding her back so I can run a bunch at once !-- This is an odd plant !--She didn't want to clone !-- but she did just took longer !--It has my interest peaked !
You know how I play poker, straight faced with no tells, lol. What did I tell you about that snowdiesel, almost nothing but...wink, wink, nod, nod....say no more.

Giggy got some of Bodhi's snowqueen...pinequeen x snowlotus and temple booty. Pine heaven. The deep woods in NJ is known as the Pine Barrens. The people who live there are called Piney's. So I just did Jack Herer x Pine tar Kush...Piney Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back