Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right about what? Ya lost me Bro,,whats new A. Lol

Weedhopper is hopping on over to lick the Harliquin. Yehaaaaaaaaa

I feel bad guys !- These two nice ladies just stopped by to save my soul !-- I spent about 5 minutes chopping their faith into little bitty pieces- When they left they had a funny look on their faces - like he made some good points - what if he's right ?
:rofl:

Forgot!- Jaga !- Where U been !- U really need to stop by more often ! Good to see U here !

Gotta be 4:20 somewhere !-- I'm starting an Afternoon Burn !-- Alone or with company - I'm getting lit !

I`ll volunteer to participate in an afternoon burn with ya, Keef.

Yoop !!- got 3 GTH seed up !- We'll be looking for a male to put on my T.E. lady !- Using a T.E. mom should shorten the finish time and make for a more indica plant !- I got other stuff to do - I'm sending U the seed and let U grow them out !- If these Tranquil Widow seed will straighten up it would be cool to do a side by side test ! She gonna be a freak if I can get some viable seed from her !- I'm sure of it because good things never come easy and breeding the T.E. to my indica heavy Widow should have been a breeze but it's working me !-- Back to the pipe !

Evening OFC, home form work for a couple of days, back sat,sun and mon....time to get really really really high...today sucked, it really sucked....a nurse short, and I end up doing compressions on a dead man this afternoon at 3pm, Had to look the family in the face and explain to 7 year old why, I could not save his paw paw :(

C'mon someone smoke with me :48:

I can't do it anymore Kraven !- Gonna build a second career doing something that I Love !- Growing and smoking weed ! I can do this another 30-40 year's -- I smoke to evaluate weed which is just a perk ! I grow something I'm proud of to pay the bills ! Sounds simple enough !

Oh Kraven, thank you for trying. Man, I couldn't do it. Do you have a way to get your angst out??? Smoke lots of pot, drive fast with music? That has to be tough. So sorry, i will smoke one for the deceased, and the 7 year old and a big ole fatty for you!
You realize i am benefiting from all this smoking.

We had a member here, that i miss and her favorite was Papaya. I agree it is a good one for pain. Got a taste from the dispensary.

Thanks Keef and Rose, yea driving fast in the country with loud music, good and stoned I scream at the world sometimes. But mostly you all are my sanctuary. Hugs.

Good evening OFC, I guess I missed all the excitement here. Rose the harlequin looks stunning. Yoop take care of your other half, PT takes time but makes a huge difference. Talked to my friend on the East Coast with the amputated left leg. We were able to reduce his morphine consumption and the VA stopped his meds because he tested positive for cannabis. He went thru withdrawal really bad. VA gave him back his meds, and he was diagnosed with PTSD. Now VA doesn't test him for cannabis. I guess it a case of " don't ask and don't tell "

I'm a vet (VA) and my doc knows I smoke, he can't prescribe it but he is all for it's health benefits. Guess I got the cool one huh ?

Was that on Weeds 3 that talked about 22 vets a day take their life? Every vet should be given free dank for the rest of their lives when they get out. We need to take better care of people.
That is great news that he could lower his dose Umbra.

Yes Rose !- 22 everyday !-- I don't want to sound arrogant !- But -- With a high CBD and a high THC clean extract -- I can dial in percentage for different general diagnosis !-- use the CBD extract to control pain and some THC extract to take the edge off the mental aspect all in an e-cig juice that they will use all day !-- I could cut that number of suicides down to a trickle !- but they won't let me ! If I even tried I would go to prison !- They want me to be a contributing member in a sick a** society like we have ! No I'll go the way of the Outlaw !-- I will do the RIGHT thing !--

Got a question for past and present cigarette smokers -- How many puffs do U take off a cigarete ? Might sound stupid but when I start making e-cig juice this is an important !-- I think about the same number puffs on a cigarette should be about the same number of tokes off a THC e-cig to produce a nice buzz ! There's a place for 1/2 toke e-cig juice but for medicine it needs to be weaker so the patient can get the buzz that helps without walking on the ceiling all day ! Give me some estimates !

I'm a vet . I showed them my medical card. they now list pot as a med on my med list. they are ok with it .

Bozzo that's great for U but what about the other states ?- I show up at the V.A. here and tell them I smoke weed they stop any and all pain meds throwing me into withdrawals insist on drug abuse counseling and want to send me to rehab because I'm a deviant !--

If I told my family doctor, he would also. He runs a drug rehab. lol so I'm in the same boat. lol VA does not do my drugs .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back