Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would smoke that, thanks Umbra. So looks like a hybrid to me. Man he has that plant in a TINY pot...

Need more 411 on the growing technique !-- I'm with Rose - that pot is too small for the plant !- My guess is it's a 4x4 hydro pot with ceramic rocks !-- mini ebb and flow hydro ? Where's the rest of the roots ? She also looks a lot like the Snow Leopard !

Up again, the nightmares return. They come and they go, I hate it when they are here. Some things cannot be undone nor unseen....that will be my punishment for life. I don't talk about my PTSD much since it seems everyone has it now, besides I'm not one for sympathy, I signed up for the crap. It's funny how a recruiter can convince a kid that the business of war is the way to go. Now that I'm older I have come to realize that we are always in conflict with other countries, since we have run out of places to conquest we now fight each other right here at home. Our beloved Union is tearing apart at the seams. This is not what I fought for, I believed in this country once enough to give my life, so did many of my friends.....I visit their graves from time to time. When are we going to learn that we gain more by giving than by taking. I'm sad, sad for all the awful things I have done in the name of our once great nation. Finishing up my second bowl, just trying to ease the pain.

The pain of war never goes away, it just hides from time to time, only to rear it`s ugly head again. You are stronger then it is, you have proven this. Take a deep breath and tell yourself this episode is over and done with. This is your private war, one which you are capable of winning. Be strong, peace brother.

It`s time for "wake and bake" in Curmudgeonland. A good cup of coffee in one hand and a bowl of Mother Nature`s finest medicinal herb in the other and let`s do it.

War is just another word for " My God is real and your God is not".
All Wars are fought over Religion.
In sorry Kraven that so many Brave young Men and Women have been Jacked or lost thier lives over Politics and Religion,,makes me sick to see all these young Ppl coming back from these STUPID WARS all mangled in Body and Mind. Ive seen it 1st hand. I have friends who have done more then one tour in these Countries and they all say the samething.

MORNING Yooper,Krav, and all.
Time to shake this off and Wake aband Bake.

War and religion. Does not sound like they go together, but most, if not all, wars are fought because my religious beliefs are different then your religious beliefs. And people wonder why some of us do not believe in religion. Plain and simple......WAR SUCKS. How can anybody claim that their religion condones killing another because you do not believe in the same god I do ?

Humans believe in allot of **** they have never seen,,,Go Figure.

Ok,,time for my Medicated Toast and some good ole Scambled eggs. Yummy in the tummy. Then im headed to Ft Worth Federal Building to work.

Good morning, Old Farts. May you all find peace in your hearts on this gloomy, rainy day. Keep in mind; We are still above the sod, not under. That, in itself, is worth a smile!:)

I've never been what you call religious (common sense always prevailed), but I'm pretty sure my worst day above ground will beat the hell out of my best day below ground.

kraven, thank you for sharing that. Thanking you for your service seems trite. I am horrified by what we ask our "boys and girls" to do. You are a great writer and i am wondering if writing is therapeutic for you. If so please do more. What you wrote up there needs to be read. You need a bigger audience.. You speak the truth. We need truth. who's truth? yours.

I am sending you the very best of love I have. I guess thank you for being you. The world is better because you are in it. huge hugs.

Good morning, Old Farts. May you all find peace in your hearts on this gloomy, rainy day. Keep in mind; We are still above the sod, not under. That, in itself, is worth a smile!:)

I've never been what you call religious (common sense always prevailed), but I'm pretty sure my worst day above ground will beat the hell out of my best day below ground.

Good post Hippie.

Thank you all for your kinds words, I don't really talk about it much....

Coffee is about done and I'm packing a bowl, was finally able to get a few hours sleep. Gonna make my day off today a productive one.

Morning O.F.C. !-- There can never be peace between the followers of the sons of Abraham !- - Sorry but there is the root of the problem !-- May U find peace Kraven !-- It'll never go away but U can find a way to live with it !-- Peace in our world seems to mean a kinder gentler machine gun hand ! Took me a long to to realize that being a deviant in an "F**ked up world is a good thing !-- Think I'll just get real high and watch the world go by !--- The reality of our world is that might makes right !

More medication, more medication. Where`s my bowl and a cold drink ? Ah, here we go, let`s have at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back