Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning bozzo,
Good morning OFC,
Grab a cup of coffee and a bowl (GTH#9) and join me in the first "wake and bake" session of the day.

Morning,gotta go to a Bid Meeting. Up and Adam Peeps.

Where`s Adam Peeps at ? Think I know him.

morning bozzo, hopper, yoop and the rest as yall drag in. rain is supposed to stop this morning and no rain till late next week. i might be able to do some bush hogging to try to make the back look better. getting me some soil so i can pop some beans, so i'm ready for a outdoor grow and i hope we all have a better year this year. i don't want to see no mold or rot this year.

Lol,,yeah, i remember when I was little, ,my Mom would wake us up for School,,by opening the door and saying "up and adam"time for school. I hated that Basterd Adam. Lol

giggy did you have bud worms? a lot of bud rot is caused by them. If you kill the moths that lay the eggs on your buds ,you will get rid of the bud worms.
Last year I got a tick. So I got some tick and ant killer. Put on my lawn to kill the ticks. Pretty soon I saw all these little white moths flopping around in the grass. Apparently that is where the moths hide during the day. I did not have a single bud worm last year. the year before, I picked them off the buds every morning.
I am on a mold prevention mode right now. prevention is the key. once you do get it ,it's a year long battle. I found that peroxide and water worked well, maybe use some as a preventative. It does not hurt the plants at all. pre dipped my clones in some good stuff ,got the clones from a seed plant. I don't ever want that stuff again. forgot, ran my sulfur burner for days in the outdoor and greenhouse.

Good morning peeps.

my mom only said, good morning sweetheart.. I miss her.

Hopefully today is a better day on the boards..yesterday was a test of strenghth. ha.

I am going to be popping some seeds today.. woo hoo..can't wai.

Hope all of you guys are doing as well as can be this morning.

Sweet Bozzo, see there is still some hope left in the world that finally prohibition will end soon.

Morning all , Rose Giggy yooper WH, no wake and bake for me, have to run into the facility and do some testing, time for my BLS card renewal.

Morning O.F.C. !- - I had chores to do before getting ready for school !- Feed the chickens - give a calf his bottle - walk Rebel my show calf or something that had to be done ! Daddy's wake up call was " Wake up U wasting daylight " -- when it was still dark ! Need coffee and more pipe !

Good morning, boys and girls! Another beautiful day here in the mitten. Rain coming, but who cares? Life is grand, and with you kindred spirits and kind souls around, it's a lot grander!:)

Keef, did they still have KPCOD when you were over there?

Ya know Hippie, life is grand if you do what you want and spend it with the folks you want to spend it with. I sure don't need much to make me happy. my husband and kids, my dogs, my flowers, my pot, my MP. The older I get the more I "edit" folks. Life really is too short to not have peace and joy. I swear something happened to me at 60 something, painted my house red and got rid of some folks that weren't adding to my peace filled existence. It isn't all great, we have friends die and friends sick and friends who go off the deep end, but all in all life is good and I am glad to be here.

I didn't watch any news yesterday.

Hippie - been a long time - KPCOD doesn't ring a bell !-- I mostly remember putting a dollar or two in my wall locker before heading out to party !- Go spend every dollar in my pocket !- Next day I'd take that dollar or two and head for the P.X. - buy some chocolate take it to the villiage and triple my money ! 2-3 trips and I was ready for the liquor store !-- I could buy a bottle of Crown Royal for $5 and sell it in the Ville for $25 - mid afternoon I had cash and was Making plans for the night's party ! I could get Levi jeans sent in from the states and make a killing !--

Giggy !- I hear Green Santa is headed your way !-- keep your eyes open - Green Santa is a good man and we have worked him this spring !-- Told the old man to rest up because we gonna work him in the fall too !-

Rose ,I just learned how to block all those political adds off Facebook. just right click upper right corner and click do not see anymore from this site. bam no more. all right and left political stuff all gone. and if anymore comes up they are gone to. lol life is good

'68/'69 (?) Democratic Convention in Detroit -- Salma Alabama -- Kent State -- The Rodney King Beating - The Watts Riots -- I'm sure I missed some but -- it starts again !-- I'm no Ostrich !- I will not bury my head in the sand and pretend all is well in the world ! Perhaps this time we'll find a solution instead of might makes right ! It's much deeper than just racial injustice !

Keef, I guess Detroit's close, but it was in Chicago.

According to the guys I knew that were in Korea in the early '60s, when it came time to rotate back to the states, if you had an STD, you stayed until it was cleared up, so they stayed away from the "local gals" for the last 30 days in country in fear of not being able to go home on time.
Korean Pu--y Cut Off Date!

Gonna burn another bowl of bubble and go set in the van with a notepad and a tape measure. Time to finalize the plans.........:)

Hippie I'm loaded at least U knew what I meant !-- STD in Korea ?- Back in my day penicillin would cure just about anything !-- Had to get a few rounds on antibiotics myself !-- When the Korea Police would make a sweep to pick up all prostitutes without proper documention -- I could usually talk them into releasing a few- hey that's my sister in law and her friend - what ever would work !-- The girls always looked after me once they saw that I was keeping as many as possible out of jail !-- They had no real choice in their choice of profession !- Women were 2nd class citizens and the family usually kick them out to live on the street the goal was to have boys ! I became good friends with some of the girls !- and it wasn't always about sex !-- They taught me the ways of the streets ! I got tore down one night and someone took my wallet !-- Next day one of the girls brought my wallet back intact with nothing missing and warned me about the girl who had taken it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back