Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think about 6 weeks until they are dry and ready to be harvested. But they sure show up quickly don't they.. very cool.

Shame about the bong !-- Umbra !-- I know your tag says feed the soil !-- Dirt don't eat !- I suspect U got a little zoo down in that dirt and U feeding them on the sly !- Is your plants eating them critters poo-poo?- That'd make my pH go up and down too !-- O.K. just kidding !- I grow a microorganism soup which I call nute solution !-- The only tools I have to judge the health of the soup is a pH pen and a ppm pen !-- I run about 400-600 ppms and my pH drifts between 5.7 and 6.4 - any higher any lower I adjust !-- There is a definite rhythm to the rise and fall of pH. - I assume that is a good thing ?
With hydroponics some drift is normal. The problems start to arise when the grower doesn't recognize the problem quickly enough, or overreacts and adds too much of something, you get nute lock out and the plants suffers. But what all makes it work are the positive and negative charges of the nutes. This why it makes sense to use 1 manufacturer for the nutes, as they have pH tested the products to work together. A perfect example is general hydroponics 3 part. The micro is added first then either the grow or the bloom. But if you don't do it right, and reverse the order, you will get nute lock out. The label tells ya so too.

Wish I coulda had more classroom time !- I took the C.L.E.P. test for Microbiology and A&P on a Saturday !

LOL, keef I would say if you were able to test out of those classes, you know more than enough to understand

Good morning OFC. Lights on, coffee in one hand, a bowl in the other means it`s wake and bake time in Curmudgeonland. Hope ya`ll have a great day.

The morning ? It`s dawning sunny and clear here. Still working on spring clean up.

I'm gulping down another cup of Joe and waiting on the phone to ring so I can carry my arse back to work, but not today....already baked like a Virginia ham :48:

Krav, I be baked right along with ya.

Morning folks. Been working allot lately, so i havent been here much. I see all is good. Keef is still Crazzy as usual. Lol ,,,,Crazy Ace Texan. Just messen wit ya Keef.
Im about to fire up some Rose Kush,,taste and smells yummy. Yehaaaaaaaa
Oh and thank you Texas for your new MMJ law,,,,fking Asshats.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !- Dog pecker Knats made me chop the tops off a bunch of plants and stick them in an aero cloner !- U water farming - U better be checking pH and ppms regularly !- My untreated tap water tested at 8.5 !- U can't grow weed if you're watering with salt water ! I know !- I've tried !-- Woulda never need to know these things if I hadn't moved to the beach ! Yo Umbra - passed micro in the morning and A&P in the afternoon !-- Just barely !- but it was a pass/ fail test ! Good buzz and nothing but net !

good morning OFC. I use one nute and only one .no add on. It keeps them green and well. I am afraid to add anything else . I think it is time to give them some right now .lol

Hopper where ya been ?-- I guess this what it feels like to have lose !- We want good weed we gonna have to grow it !-- Ya'll I did use to be pretty smart but I lost some pieces and parts of stuff with the Traumatic Brain Injury !- Lots of times I know stuff - I don't know where it came from !- I was a pretty decent Chess player but now It hurts my mind !- RWS says it's best I don't get frustrated cause that's when I tend to shoot stuff !- I been getting better !- Weed helps !

Morning OFC. Keef, I have that same thing and it is from a brain injury as well. When I was 5, 1 of my sisters hit me over the head with a garden hoe and split my head open from ear to ear. I thought that was what caused the epilepsy, but I was 4 when diagnosed. So the memory of it gets a little jumbled. I don't remember my first seizure, but I know I had one when hit in the head. Time for some wake n bake

Good morning boys. Geez Umbra, gotta love a sister that would do that.. Holy crap. Man.

My company is gone and i am glad. Sucked down a coffee and thinking a nap is in order.
we have had high winds for 3 days, bout sick of it. It is supposed to be 93 here in a day or two.
Hope you guys have a great Wednesday. hump day and all..

My Sister beat the crap outta me with a Coat Hanger cause i runded over her with my bike. He he
No brain damage,,but it hurtred like hell.

Well, my sister narced me out to my dad once for weed. That earned me a
Round house to the jaw. It didn't stop me. Only made me smarter.

Gnatt, hope you didn't toss that pipe. A glass blower could fix it in a heartbeat. My Old Hen loved the little glass do-dads. She's a bit of a klutz. I've taken them back to where I got 'em and the dude fixed 'em overnight. Couldn't even tell where he did the repair.

Yeah,,all that Redneck bullshit of hitting or whipping the crap outta kids DOESNT WORK. All it did for me is piss me off and make me worse. I have seen many ppl go bad because of that crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back