Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning you ofc's! Yooper, those babies look so nice. They are going to be happy adults and then you will be a happy adult as well.

It is a beautiful barely morning here... birds are awake and the kitty has had cream, all is well. I know cats are lactose intolerant but nobody tell Charlie.

Have a great Sunday all of you. Umbra, are you making breakfast for those boys?
No Rose I am not cooking them breakfast, we are going out for breakfast. We had a wonderful diner last night, and then out for a couple of beers. We have a few things planned for today. My cooking has always kept my sons happy and well fed, but their Mother went to Cordon Bleu in Paris and they prefer her cooking to mine, so I'd rather take them out and then they can complain about some else's cooking, lol.

Have fun Umbra, I'm glad to see a bit of happiness in your life, you have had some rough days lately bro.

OK now ya`ll, I be ready for "wake and bake" number 2 of the day. This time with a cold glass of water and a bowl. Now I`m gonna have at it, any joiners ?

I'm in yoop, just put the fire to it and knocked half the green off....cough ....cough....cough.

good morning all. heading south in the morning. The daughter bought tickets to see the Tigers Tuesday. I have not been to a game in a long time .I use to take her all the time when she was young.

Krav, glad you joined in, more fun to toke with a bro.

bozzo, good morning ol` buddy. Going to see the Tigers huh ? Me jealous. We watch a lot of the games. How about standing up all game so you`ll be a head taller then the crowd ? We can pick ya out then. Just like at the Cup.

Last edited:
good morning all. heading south in the morning. The daughter bought tickets to see the Tigers Tuesday. I have not been to a game in a long time .I use to take her all the time when she was young.
Daughters come in handy. Mine bought me a VIP pass to the Cup for Father's Day!

Have fun Umbra, I'm glad to see a bit of happiness in your life, you have had some rough days lately bro.
Thank you Kraven. I have had it worse. They say the most stressful things in life are a death, moving, starting a new job, and divorce. When I left my ex and moved, my nephew disappeared from college and he was presumed dead, I started a new job 3 weeks after that, so if I can survive that, I can deal with everything else. It does wear thin sometimes though. Building a new life has its pitfalls for sure, but it is a fresh start as well.

we are on your side Umbra. I am so glad you are here and in Cali. Hang in, don't give up, lots of folks need you around.

Thanks, Bozzo! I haven't smelled that heavenly smell since I moved from the old house. I'll tend 'em better than I do the weed!

I can remember as a kid going out in the woods, smelling that familiar smell, pulling out my pocket knife, and whacking off a green twig. Peel the bark off, chew on the stem, and it's like drinking a root beer.

Well took care of that !-- Hey Umbra - U see patterns in stuff so let me ask U something !-- This T.E. -x- Widow cross -- girl the Gloman got - If she got some Williams Wonder pollen on a limb !-- Where would . Go with the product of that union ?-- I'm thinking it's time to sic a Dawg on it !- or double back to the Snow Lotus or Blockhead or back on the T.E. -- maybe even bring one of them Jesus OG sativas then try to stablize with the Snow Lotus !- I don't know it makes my mind hurt ! There's something I'm not seeing isn't it ?

I had a tumble on my dirt bike today. wouldn't you know, the whole day I road 100 miles and less than 3 of those on ashphalt. ends up I slide on asphalt. got some nice rash on a shoulder and arm. no doctor for me! alcohol and a plastic bristled brush! nothing like the fire of pain to know your alive! sitting down now with a bowl and prepaid credit card to order seeds, fan and lighting!!!

Ouch! Those dirt squirts don't get very good traction on pavement. Alcohol? You're one bad hombre!

It's FUGGY out there. Went out to monkey around with the bus for a while. 78 degrees with 78 percent humidity. I quit. Time for a bowl.

Hippie, I had to come in a quit too, 94F and 96% humidity = heat index of 102F....too hot for this old fart, inside with a bowl and cold glass of tea.

Keep it clean !- Silvadene cream will help it heal faster !- - What kinda lights U gonna get Gannt ? -- What variety ?- Ain't but about 7,000 listed over at seedfinder.com-- Gonna grow in dirt?- What kinda dirt ?- Good Luck to ya !--Hippy - 78 and 70 % humidity ?- Only at 2 am !-- Around here it's no so much the humidity as it is the stupidity !

Keep it clean !- Silvadene cream will help it heal faster !- - What kinda lights U gonna get Gannt ? -- What variety ?- Ain't but about 7,000 listed over at seedfinder.com-- Gonna grow in dirt?- What kinda dirt ?- Good Luck to ya !--Hippy - 78 and 70 % humidity ?- Only at 2 am !-- Around here it's no so much the humidity as it is the stupidity !
yeah, clean is key. I just looked down at the rash and dump the alcohol on there. last step before the triple antibiotic cream and bandaging. that put me on my knees.
went with nirvana seeds. northern lights, bubblisious, and papaya on a whim. going to order a 4 foot 8 buld t5ho fixture. and around a 450 cfm fan. its coming together. im tired of spending money, that's for sure. we are forecasted for 95 and higher all next week. 99 Tuesday.

Gantt. it's gonna all be worth it in the end, you will get to have fun and smoke epic smoke, it will pay for itself in a year and you built a great grow space, I'm excited to see you start cooking in there.

thanks kraven, im stoked as well. currently im spending $500 a month on mid. we go through an ounce a week. I really need to be growing my own. cheaper, safer(health and freedom). not to mention better smoke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back