Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gantt- O.K. -- Giggy - I quit trying to make sense of the world !-- This Paul - sounds like my wife !-- I'll have to check him out !- Hey if your White Elephant is a male maybe we should make more seed !-- Mine is still just a germinating seed !- Yoop has the last of those seed - I think ?-- I think the Gloman got a keeper !- Hope yours is a girl too Giggy !--

Morning OFC. Worked too hard yesterday, my back is feeling it today. Today wake n bake with begin with...some 4 corners and purple tangie

Umbra, be sure and medicate properly.

Look at this plant. I was going to try to slowly LST. HA. The plant has several candelabra tops. It is too late to LST and look at the trunk. Should I just leaver her alone as I don't think i have any choice. She is working on being 6 ft tall and we will move her to lower ground so she doesn't show over the fence. Any ideas? View attachment 712.jpg

View attachment 003.jpg

View attachment 005.jpg

I'm having the same problem. my clones all look like that. the seeds are a little better, but they are pretty. But it's only July 12 and they are all 5 footers already. I am tying all the outside growth to the cages to keep them from breaking. They do love to be caged don't they.

Don't do nothing Rose !-- Just keep doing what U do and hold on for the ride !-- One day Keef grow outside too!

tie the tops down to the top of the cage, that should be enough to keep the vertical growth to a minimum

Here's my runaway ones. In the pot is Fruity Punch, Other one is a Vanilla Kush. wish I had a spot to put her in the ground. You can see the pot in the ground. That is the only spot I have when she gets to tall for where she is now. It's only the 12 th of July. Lots of growing to do yet. And them tomato's are doing pretty good also.

View attachment DSC03984.JPG

View attachment DSC03986.JPG

View attachment DSC03994.JPG

Bozzo --Rose- -Umbra and all ya'll outside dirt pharmers with all them big beautiful plants -- I only got 3 things to say to U -- I hate U guys -- I hate U guys -- I hate U guys !

the left window is the White Widow seed. The right window is the WW clone .The contest continues . the back row left is Blue Dream. And back row right is the Deep Cheese.

But we love you Keef. So your stuck with us making you jealous.

Your tomatoes sure look good bozzo, plants too. We pulled my giant down and will keep pulling for a few days or weeks.

It is only 88 today that is 20 degrees cooler than last week.

U know I'm happy for U guys !-- There was a time when we couldn't even talk about growing weed !-- Now even if I didn't know squat about growing -- I gots some friends who do !-- I like seeing pics of big plants blowing in the wind !- One day - I do that too !-- For now -- I get by ! -- Hey Gloman - did those early long stem tricomes from the T.E. come across in that White Elephant ?-- I can't wait to see her in full Bloom !!-- Take care of yours too Giggy !-- They special !-- Child of a Widow should never look like that !!-- Momma was a Voodoo Widow !- Well either that or something happened !--

Good morning OFC. Time for the morning ritual. Grab a cup of coffee and a bowl and we will have a session of "wake and bake" in Curmudgeonland. Join me ya`ll.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Why does it hurt when I do -this ?-- I need my medicine !- Where's my pipe ?- Anyone know if they make a left handed bong ?

Morning giggy, keef and umbra. Time for "wake and bake" number two. Go for it.

Looks like I'm going to.see a doctor this evening. I caught a spec back tick bitting in saturday evening. Now I have a nice red spot. But I was on the tractor all day yesterday running the bush hogg. I hope I just got it irritated, have a slight head ache but I do have sinuses going too. I'll let yall know.

Looks like I'm going to.see a doctor this evening. I caught a spec back tick bitting in saturday evening. Now I have a nice red spot. But I was on the tractor all day yesterday running the bush hogg. I hope I just got it irritated, have a slight head ache but I do have sinuses going too. I'll let yall know.
Don't take no chance. Better to get seen and sent back home than wait till you got a hole in your side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back