Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, ma old arse is a tired one, I went up to a friends this morning and tended his garden (he had an unexpected illness) then we sat back an smoked a few fatties....he had just pulled off a blue meany and it sure smoked nice. It was nice to sit around and jaw a bit and he really is looking better. Then Home to tend my garden, got all the transplanting done so now I officially have 8 in veg and two in the flower tent, one should come off around the 6th of august and the other is about 3 weeks behind the Critical Kush, by the time the Dark Devil Auto is finished it will be time to move the girls into flower and to destroy the males. Grab a few cuts and rinse and repeat. Hope everyone has a great day, peace.

Morning OFC. Started wake n bake by smoking some gg#4, lol. Gutting the garage and moving boxes. Time for another smoke break. This time some temple mixed with chocolateberry. I found a couple seeds in the gg#4. Decided to pop some more beans, lol. gg#4 x green ribbon, gg#4 x cookies n cream, and banana og x ult chem sfv.
construction starts Monday morning

Has it really been a year Rose ?-- We got a good home here at MP and the family has grown so much !- Never a dull moment at the O.F.C. !-- Umbra expanding the grow ?- - I got those seed packaged and missed the mailman again today !-- They been getting on my last nerve around here last couple days !--The temp in my garage is 110 or I would have that puppy full of weed !-- Ya'll need to tell them to change the law !-- It be cramping my style !-- I'm ready to quit playing and grow some big weed !-- Da people need they medicine !

I use Stilts to keep from climbing ladders, ,,and it is much faster. Im in pretty good shape,,just aint metel proof. Lol

I still have my tall set that OSHA outlawed a hundred years ago. They come in handy for cutting in walls to ceilings when it comes paint time.

Only took one dive on 'em when my partner strung a power cord across my path. Chipped the bone in my elbow. Hurt like hell for a couple of years.

Hippy U just dating yourself now !- Some of the young'ns don't even remember black and white T.V. -- "Whites Only" water fountains and bathrooms ?-- Yeah !- I saw them !-- Telephones connected to the wall ?-- 8 track tapes ?-- Leaded or Unleaded gas?--Muscle cars ?- Back when U could outrun the law !-- Or back when da Devil was president !- Good ole days when a joint could get U ten years in jail !-- Running square grouper could get U lots more than that !-- When speaking up against prohibition could ruin your life !- Somehow I don't seem to remember those as " The Good Ole Days "--

Sky King, Roy Rodgers, Paladine, Jack Parr, Jack Benny ( the whole Rochester thing that would be racist now)...Hazel

Notice how I didn't mention - the draft - body counts -- Ark light strikes - Agent Orange - Carpet Bombing -- Oh!- I didn't mention Napalm either !-- I think The Charlie Daniel Band's " Still in Siagon"- kinda covered it !-- U know there is no more Saigon right ?-- These are the good old days Ya'll !!- We earned this sheet !-- Now it's time to end the last vestiges of those days -- it time to end prohibition !

I'm always down with A burn !-- We didn't have a T.V. until I was a teen so I don't remember some of those shows either !-- Got my pH monster chained so I have reason to party !-- I am having a dismal germ rate !- I'm giving another batch of 4 each the T.P. tube and sand paper treatment then put them in a covered damp paper towel in that hot a** garage this time - perhaps the 76 degrees of the house wasn't warm enough !-- Then again -maybe dem plant embryos done heard how I will abuse da Hell out of dem if they come out and play !-- Once they in my aero cloner -- they mine !--

some of those are old and abused...I meant the seeds. So germ rate may not be great, but I did check them before sending them out by popping 7 out of 10.

No Umbra it's not U !- I've got seed from 3 places and I'm having trouble with all !--It's me !-- I'm a cloner - I don't do seed often !-- Made me a scarifier and gave'm a good spin before putting them in a damp paper towel - in the garage where it is warm !-- keep the others on a shelf in the grow room !- it has been a week this evening !-- is that a long time ?-- I have found the sweet spot on that Tranquil Elephantizer !-- Time to kick it now !-

Umbra - One of the seed that has opened to expose the tap root is one of your Blueberry Blast !- Nothing from the GDP-X- Black Rose yet !-- One of my White Elephants has also opened - 2 -- Williams Wonder -- but all are sending out the tap root ever so slow !- I just need a prime young lady from each !- I could also use a male or two !- I gotta breed me up a Texas Frankenplant to loose upon the land come end of prohibition !- -- T. E.- Willy--- Satori and a Dawg -- I'm open to suggestions-- besides I get to keep a pure bred Queen of each !-- How do I lose ?

Howdy Y'All from the bottom of the lake!
Yes, it's STILL raining at least once a day here in central Illinois. I've lost my veg garden completley. Even the sweetcorn. Never seen so much rain here. Not even in April when it's supposed to be the heaviest. Soon as I can get to them I'm going to have to try to start roots up on the stalk a bit cuz they ALL drowning. The "wild" patch seems to be holding it's own & there should be enough to get me through, but I thnk everything else might be history.

Keef, This W.E. is ok so far, but it is the oddest pot plant I've ever seen. It hasn't got much height to it but it hasn't had as long to grow. So far it is about a foot tall & looks NOTHING like a typical pot plant. The leaves are HUGE & now that the buds are starting the leaf is starting to mutate into 3 fingers. It IS one hairy plant tho. I'll bet the buds turn out wicked.
My indoor S.R. that I revegged is almost ready to harvest again. The buds are swelling up & frosting over. I really do like this girl. I'm gonna keep her as a mother for as long as I can. Haven't been having much luck with the cuttings lately. I lost all the W.E. cuts. No matter how often I change the water they just kept rotting. Even with 2 air stones going all the time. Practice, practice. Long as the mothers allow.

I hope you all aren't having as much problem as I'm having with the rain.

Rose,
I was using Internet Explorer, got Chrome now, I think.

Gloman - Sorry to hear about the whole wet farm !-- Keep that freak alive !- try cloning in dirt !-- I got one out of the last three opened but so slow !-- Giggy got one too !- Yoop got the last 4 White Elephant seed and the last few T.E. !- He gets a male T.E. - I still got the Widow mom !- We could make more !-- Let's see how yours finishes !-- She can't help be be a beast !-- One thing I can promise U is it is unique !--- it's gonna look like a ball of cotton when she finishes !-- First time U smoke it -- Do Not call 911 and tell them U think U died or overdosed or something like that !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back