Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are U kidding ?-- I'm happy for U !-- I think my Black line Widow and the T.E. would like to grow like that !--When I asked Umbra about the most potent indica heavy varieties -- Your L.A. Con and my T.E. were both on the list of 4 !-- -- Hey this polypoid stuff is giving me a headache !-- All I know is to grow it out and see !-- If it is a special tetraploid with a broken THC limit switch --- I would be sooo high - I mean sooo happy - O.K. both !-- U should read about these things !--

That dang Leo. There's just something about him I don't like. Always snooping around. Telling lies and bending the rules.
I wouldn't be able live with myself.

I been surfing the local real estate market with an eye out for a grow house when prohibition ends !-- Do U think Uncle Sam would be pissed off to know I planned to use a V.A. loan to buy a place to grow weed ?-- 3 bedrooms and my rotation - I can grow plenty weed !-- I guess asking them to throw in a Hash Oil Machine would be asking too much huh?--

Umbra.... that is what they do here if you "break a rule". Jerk your plants and not even arrest you. They tell you that they will inform the prosecutor. And you never hear from them....But your plants are gone.

Morning OFC. I had hoped Cali would deal with this better. So far no actual contact, but we will see.

My husband informed me i was over count. I still have some to be sexed. My husband should have been a cop. two of his brothers were. He said that he heard that they just pull the extras but the grower gets to decide which ones can be pulled.

Umbra, are you stressed about this? I am off to feed some bat **** tea, high in P, for the girls in pots.

Morning all, missed the wake and bake cause I got caught up reading while drinking my coffee. So along with breakfast we gonna have another wake and bake. Last night I was talking with an old high school bud about our 50th reunion next month and eating a sandwich. Second bite.....broke another tooth off. S, H, F, D.

Umbra.... that is what they do here if you "break a rule". Jerk your plants and not even arrest you. They tell you that they will inform the prosecutor. And you never hear from them....But your plants are gone.

Exactly what happened to me. They jerked all of my plants and never heard back from `em. That was 3 years ago on August 22, 2012. Chased me indoors and cost a small fortune to build my garden room. Now all is well and I stay stoned.

I'm with U Yoop !-- took me awhile to get with the program !--- Bozzo -- If I had room U know I would keep some big mothers !-- it would make what I do so much easier !-- Rose ask if Umbra is freaked about the Po-Po visit -- I was Po-Po !-- I was Po-Po !-He has a right to be freaked out !-- DA- MAN -- makes maybe $25,000 a year !-- Umbra's location is now a valuable commodity !-- Hopefully he is an honorable man and as the car say " Protect and Serve"!-- I be invisible !

Tell that to Pullet's boyfriend's uncle. Cost him 40K and all his plants. It was the same batch of Keystones that came in on me, HEMP. I was legal, and all it cost me was a few minutes of pucker factor and a slightly freaked out wife.

If they come back this year, I'm gonna ask for one of their T shirts. Help Eradicate Marihuana Planting.......bright orange with black lettering. Looked pretty kool!

HEMP huh ? UPSET visited me. Helicopter and land assault. Bet they got off on me sitting on the porch, with my feet up on the railing watching them thru binoculars as they flew circles around my place. Had a freaked out wife too.

that's the only reason it is not legal yet. There are too many people making their living off the po folks trying to save a few dollars by growing their own smoke. They are the criminals. No better than the meth dealer.

How much does it cost to do air surveillance...for pot... Sheesh. I am pretty sure we could spend money a wiser way.

I feel bad about picking on Umbra and his Po-Po buddies !-- U be just fine -- just a small fry in a great big sea !-- But what we grow is valuable -- best be a little paranoid !-- --I want one of them Tee shirts too !-- -- Hey !-- I been thinking about mortality ,the hereafter and stuff -- was seriously considering converting and become a vegetarian but did U know they can't eat meat !-- What kinda religion is that ??

I was watching that fire in Cali. the other day that jumped the freeway and burned some cars and trucks -- They had to ground their helicopters because there were several drones in the area !-- Might have to get me one of them drone thangs !-- They fly - I fly !- Ya'll be careful up there now !

I dream of a better world !-- A world where a chicken can cross the road without being questioned about his motives !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back