Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad day indeed dog !-- When faced with that option --I chose to cheat !-- They make dehydrated clean pee and great kits to go with it !-- I used to burn one on the way to the clinic for a drug screen !-- That's my Nun-Ya policy !-- I don't have to do drug screens anymore but Kraven does and it doesn't slow him down !

Keef I was cause I was hungry, I had to fast. I heard something on the news about a red algae that is suppoed to taste like bacon. I don't know how true it is but if it is I'll take two pounds real quick.

yarddog,
That just really sucks. Know a couple peeps (Keef,Kraven) on here have cheated drug screens before. Talk to `em, sure that they would steer you in the right direction.

Thanks yoop, as long as the odds are strongly in my favor I will do it.
Risk Vs. Reward.

Get the right synthetic and I can teach you in a half hour how to pass them no sweat.

Keef, you couldn't find bacon seeds? that made me laugh!

Our daughter by choice, not family, who lived with us, she went to take a drug test, had her fake pee already, smoked on the way in and they did a cheek swab... the guy said, did you smoke on the way here, she said yep.. He said thought so.. you flunked.

Here you go Umbra, i love the huge indica leaves. They are happy. (so far) View attachment 7-20-15 001.jpg

View attachment 7-20-15 002.jpg

Heck Keef I just want to sit in the empty spot and talk to the LA Con's.....come with me....come with me....

great lookers Rose, We are all high and in shock at them beauties. Hope they finish early like an indica should.

Thought I was in for the night, but I need one more look at them. :vap_bong__emoticon:

after yesterday's low fly by, we got the patrol car parked in front of the house and Deputy looking through the privacy fence to see what he can see. Made sure everything was put away and the paperwork in plain sight. Put the dogs in a bedroom, so no issues. He just drove away. Never came to the door. But he sure let my neighbors know what is happening.

I like my indoor grow just fine thank you !-- I'll never be able to forget that feeling the year I went to harvest and someone had beat me to it !-- I feel safer growing indoors !-- What we grow is a high value target !-- Best we be invisible ! -- When the end of prohibition is in site -- I'm set to quadruple my grow!--- Disappearing into "UR Town USA" would be much cheaper than Security would be for a similar size known grow !-- One would have to learn power management No big a** light bills - that's a sure tell !-- Hello LEDs !!--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back