Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got one of Rose's Magic Butter Machines on my list - What is it ?-$200-300 ?-- I also got one of them 1- pound BHOgart Hash Oil Machines -- $600 - on my list !--

i looked at them things, and what i see is a oven with a vacuum pump. i never used a vacuum pump, but i make iso and just let it air dry.

Gloman - sounds good to me Cuz !-- Giggy that Butter machine does the extraction U still have to do the evap !-- Wonder what would happen if U placed a container of the Everclear extract in the bottom of a shop vac. and partially blocked the suction end ?- bet U could pull enough vacuum to hasten the evap process !-- Last time I made RSO - I had it outside evaporating and it come a cloud burst before I could get to it !-- I was sad !

I'm afraid to start making extracts yet !-- U people work me sometime !- I got to the point I was growing enough to meet our needs then ya'll taught me about Cannacaps -- had to double down on the grow !-- I'm meeting our needs again finally and here comes extracts !-- I can only grow so much weed so fast !!-Half pound a month ends up being a pound !

Evening...smoking a big bowl of 8 Ball Kush, fixing to weave into the couch and watch some Scoobie Doo.

Have a nice evening Kraven. I finally got the male plant out of my bathtub so i can get in... Finally.

I'm just getting toasty myself !-- Got some babies under the light today !-- seem to have chained the pH monster !-- Be alternating a SOG of Widow with a SOG of T.E. hopefully next month -- one on the first - one on the 15th -- While I get these other varieties up and running !-- Mane I hope I don't get one of them blatantly sativa ladies out those Blueberry Blast babies !-- I fought that Widow to a standstill and she only 65% sativa !-- She rather be outside !--

Good morning OFC. No one up yet ? Thought that I was late, but guess not, so here goes. It`s "wake and bake" time in Curmudgeonland. Get a cup of coffee and a bowl of herb and commence.

Wanted to show my garden at 7 weeks but pictures will not load. They load just fine on other sites. Do not know what the problem is but very frustrating.

Yooper, I have to crop my photos down to get them to load here.
Been awake since 4:30. Got up and went to the shop and started tinkering with the dirt bikes. Got a decent ride today if my lazy bro in law will wake up. Going to smoke a bowl and watch as the sky wakes

Umbra !- We need to talk about this Blueberry Blast !-- The first one is up and instead of folding out leaves in pairs they coming out in threes !--

morning everybody, not feeling to great this morning. i got to fast this evening so they can draw blood in the morning. still got a small knot where the tick bit me. so i'm having them run a test for that too. it may just be me working in this heat we have going yesterday was a 113º heat index with 98% rh. at least today we should get some rain, but it will be storms.

good morning OFC. everything green here. growth spurt is here I think.
Rosebud, I think 4 plants might be the right number for my area. One plant in the greenhouse and 3 right down the middle of the 12x18 outdoor area. I think they need that much area to fill out to their full output potential. 12 is way to crowded. I think I could fill the area with just 4.

Morning folks, im sparking up some Blue Dream. Yehaaaaaaaa

Morning all just checking in. Got my coffee and a second bowl of 8 Ball Kush, looks like not much is getting done today.....expecting storms anyway.

Weather here now...

87.0 °F
Feels Like 100 °F

Wind from West
Gusts 2.0 mph

morning OFC. wake n bake. smoking the last of the gg#4. Keef 3 leaf plants are rare, maybe something special.

Bozzo, I think you are right. I am way over planted. I am so over planted I am bringing in a few to finish under led now.

I really don't mean to brag, but i got almost all girls this year. I can't believe it.

Umbra, was hanging out by the La Confid garden, looking at the bees, and thought of you. I will post an update of the girls. They are just pretty pretty plants. So thrilled.

No doubt, the cat is out of the bag. We got a low fly by with a circle around and then back again. Maybe 500 ft, so they saw it all. We removed some extra plants and replaced them with tomato plants. NCH said to expect a letter that they are going to do....nothing. We are a few plants over the plant count, but that is all. I am renewing 215 card this month and will increase my plant count.

We'll be seeing what becomes of the plant !-- The triple leaves could be good thing and maybe not !--First I gotta keep from killing it !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back