Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yarddog - I've burn more brickweed than most and Cuz some is always better than none !-- Hey Kraven -- Eventually U gonna use those tents for veg and turn the rest of the room to bloom ?-- Things about to get complicated down here - The foam collars I use come in 6 different colors -- I use them to color code what bloodline the plant comes from !-- Anyway, looks like I'm gonna need more colors ! - Keef about to teach the point where plant size goes up as plant numbers go down !--

Keef I would love some bigger spaces to grow. One day I'm going to get very custom, all the bells and whistles....but right now I get plenty of epic weed with these spaces.

Finishing up my the last of my two squashed attempts at making wax with a flat iron, then it's back to bubble. Think I'll try again with some other flavors of bud. Skunk #1 doesn't work (for me).

Heat index around 100 today. Got the first sign of heat stroke and came in for a rest. Van is coming together nicely. I got enough done on the driver's side in the rear done that the wife can see what's been bouncing around in my head for the last two months. I'll post some pics when I get the one side ready for carpet.

OK, what`s up with the OFC ? No one`s posted since last evening at 7:40 pm. So, we gonna have a Saturday morning "wake and bake". Grab a cup of coffee in one hand and a bowl of Mother Nature`s finest medicinal herb in the other and join me ya`ll.

PS,
Green Santa paid me a visit yesterday while I was gone. THANK YOU Green Santa.

Amazing what a couple tokes can do !-- Caps kick in , I'm gonna live !-- Yesterday my wife, the notorious RWS, was helping me in the grow room !-- As we took one last look around she said , this really is my last nursing job isn't ?-- I told her - Babe I'm pretty much ready ! All they gotta do is blow the whistle !--

I still like the caps too, but all I have on hand at the moment is leaf, so I extract the oil out of it & put that in caps. Hehe, it sure makes a guy think about all the leaf Ive thrown out into the compost pile. When I build my still, I'll not throw leaf away any more.
I fill a #00 cap with that black goo & swallow it down with a PB&J samich. First couple get ya by the short hairs!

Giggy - Gloman - What's up ?-- I use decarbed leaf from anything after the first 2 weeks in bloom !--U know those fan leaves they loose during during bloom ?-- I decarb them mix with about 25% sugar leaf trim and use them for night time meds - I take about 4 -- OO caps of it !-- dried - run thru a screen -- decarbed - packed in caps and chased with a table spoon of coconut oil -- about an hour before bed !- mornings I like decarbed trim caps !--

Hey Gloman - Looks like your Strawberry Rhino seed are germing just fine but I see nothing on the Strawberry Widow yet - could just be slow - got one of Umbra's Blueberry Blast up and his GDP -X Black Rose have popped the shell they go in dirt real soon - 2 out of 3 of my White Elephants have also popped the shell showing that pretty little tap root !-- couple of the Williams Wonder are keeping pace !-- I'll feel a lot better when they in aero and out that nasty dirt stuff !!

So I post too much !- This Tranquil Elephantizer is coming along nicely -- I be growing a whole bunch of it !-- The T.E. make U eat sheet and howl at the moon !-- if U could only get up !

I figure I have about one more week before I'm locked out of my plants by the side branches.my 12 x 18 foot outdoor and the 8x8 greenhouse are filling up pretty fast.
I got a remake of the 1970's ISO II essential oil maker. It's called a flower tower. On EBay for $500. It is a little still . runs a quarter pound at a time. I have given most to 2 friends with cancer. Yep use to toss them fan leaves.

I remember those bozo. We found some who will take our trim and make bho for 50/50 deal.

I had an iso 2 back in 76-77 before I had any clue. I made black goo out of everything & sold it for 10 bucks a gram. It really was ****. lol
I sold it after my divorce & boy do I kick myself now. 5 bills is more than I can spend on one or I'd for sure get one of the flower towers.

Keef, the Strawberry Widow are slow & don't have a very high germ rate. I have one of them starting to flower now. She REALLY did some stretching, but I think she will have some nice colas. Not too much indica showing, looks like more sativa, but we'll see after she's done. Maybe Santa will drop some your way. Never know. hehehe

W.E. is doing a LOT better now on my patio. I guess the neem oil did a good job. I picked off the mold infected leaf, washed her & neem oiled her. We been having rain pretty much ever since (several days) & no new outbreaks yet.

I got one of Rose's Magic Butter Machines on my list - What is it ?-$200-300 ?-- I also got one of them 1- pound BHOgart Hash Oil Machines -- $600 - on my list !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back