Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The book say -- the farther north U live the more indica heavy U need to be -- unless U go inside ! That PPG looks like a straight up sativa to me !-- might need a month longer to bloom than U got ! Who had that beautiful White Rhino ?? That's the ticket right there ! Beemer got that mold resistant variety too !-- There's many indica heavy varieties that'll ring your bell too! Hippie -- if I had a matching vespa and cement mixer -- I'd spring for some of them trimmers "G" man talking about ! Doing me a little after nap wake and bake ! Make a great easy chair quarterback don't I ? Peace ! Stay warm ! Shoot'm Yoop shoot'm !

I hate dirt farmers -- make me so jealous !-- I'm trying to figure out how to stack SOGs in an 8X8X40 high top reefer shipping container and U guys are growing 15ft. Sativas in the dirt ! Tell U one thing !-- this Widow ain't the variety for a SOG endeavor !!-- 60% sativa ain't gonna cut it except for that indica heavy phenotype line -- I figure I got another year maybe two to get it all figured out and find a killer plant for the weed factory I'm running after prohibition ends !

Gloman, is that powdery mildew you have going on in pic 1028? I sure hope not. I had to take a plant out yesterday because of it. The first I have ever had. shoot.

I'm confused !-- Monsanto is da.devil ?? -- I thought the benezene ring was da devil ! Too much of anything is poison ! Knowledge is power ?? So does that mean that knowledge of how to manipulate the benzene ring is power ?-- I got a headache !-- Ya'll protect da earth I just grow da weed !

OH yea I forgot about the asbestos. It was everywhere and right above my rack is where I hid all my goodies in the wrapping around duct work. I bet it was an adrenalin rush, way more than I could have handled. Heck I had a hard enough time with a pissed off father chasing me down the back road back home. :rolleyes:

beemer i was lucky enough to get a brand new ship, no asbestos. i'm a plank owner to the frank cable as40. commissioned jan. 1980, the main engines (steam turbines) were dated 1943 and the sstg's (ship service turbine generators) were dated 2-1941, 1-1942, 1-1944 that is if i remember right.

beemer i was lucky enough to get a brand new ship, no asbestos. i'm a plank owner to the frank cable as40. commissioned jan. 1980, the main engines (steam turbines) were dated 1943 and the sstg's (ship service turbine generators) were dated 2-1941, 1-1942, 1-1944 that is if i remember right.

giggy I was on the oldest attack air craft carrier in the navy at the time. The USS Shangri la . A real hunk of sheet. It was launched in 1944 . I was a Aviation boatswain's mate fuels and it wasn't any fun until you got to port. I got out Dec of 1970 and it was decommissioned in july 1971

Gloman, is that powdery mildew you have going on in pic 1028? I sure hope not. I had to take a plant out yesterday because of it. The first I have ever had. shoot.

Hi Rosebud, no, it's just the light. I DID have a problem with bud rot in my Strawberry Kush. We've had such a cool & wet season here.

I do wash everything in hot lemon juice/baking soda solution, then cold H2O2 solution, then cold clean water rinses.

I've seen big a difference in the washed vs. not washed from same plants.
First thing I noticed was all the dirt & bugs that washed out that I would have smoked/eaten. The smoke was slightly smoother & it lost a lot of its smell. I don't see any difference in potentcy. I think I like it better not washed except for the crud that's on it. I'll wash all my outdoor plants from now on for sure.

I'm confused !-- Monsanto is da.devil ?? -- I thought the benezene ring was da devil ! Too much of anything is poison ! Knowledge is power ?? So does that mean that knowledge of how to manipulate the benzene ring is power ?-- I got a headache !-- Ya'll protect da earth I just grow da weed !

Hehehe! Keef, you speakin my language now brother. swim used to play a bit with that benzene ring. hehe, long time ago, in a land far away.

I hate dirt farmers -- make me so jealous !-- I'm trying to figure out how to stack SOGs in an 8X8X40 high top reefer shipping container and U guys are growing 15ft. Sativas in the dirt ! Tell U one thing !-- this Widow ain't the variety for a SOG endeavor !!-- 60% sativa ain't gonna cut it except for that indica heavy phenotype line -- I figure I got another year maybe two to get it all figured out and find a killer plant for the weed factory I'm running after prohibition ends !

Them WW I got were started pretty late for here & they still are about 7'-8' tall. I stripped all the large fan leaf off of them exposing all the inner buds to light & air in an attempt to beat the first frost. I like the structure of these girls too. Pretty sturdy & nice distribution of the buds. I'm almost ready to sample a small bud, but I'm trying to maintain.

Time for me to get a turn with the widow. I never met no "widow" that could make me crash n burn in the sand dunes. heehee! :headbang:

Gotta keep a close eye on the last 2 girls as I think they may be more then girls....hermies. If so, they will be my first 2. Know more in the morning.

morning folks, rough night last night. didn't get much sleep, so i guess we will see what the day brings. supposed to get some storms this evening, i hope they don't get bad. yall have a great day. peace

giggy,
You be up before wake and bake. Keep forgetting you still work. Anyhow, for the retired old farts, it`s wake and bake time. Get a cup of coffee to go with it. Later. Peace.

Ugh!-- ack! ack!- ack!- Oh!-- working on some coffee and my pipe -- might just live another day !! Who was that talking about when they was 18 some father chasing him down the road !--was single for 5 years before meeting R.W.S. working in a hospital with 90% women is asking for trouble !-- I wasn't scared of much and these hot little married women kept showing up at my house in the middle of the night !!-- What U gonna do ?? Fathers might get pissed off but husbands get extremely pissed off ! I do have to say when they have a sawed of double barreled 12 Ga. Pistol like the road warriors gun stuck in their face they mostly reevaluate their life ! Weeds looking good ! No dirt , no bugs , no mold , don't need any chemical !-- since my nute solution is made from natural ingredients and chenical free and my aquasheild is made from chicken **** !-- does that mean I'm an organic weed farmer -- didn't think about it -- if so it was an accident ! Just it is time for me to do the ritual morning thing !-- get up -- do a little wake and bake -- check on my peeps also doing the wake and bake !-- then suddenly everything goes quite --- used to puzzle me !-- that's when my peeps go check the grow room and do the farming for the day !-- this time of years the dirt farmers be trimming and trimming all day long after the wake and bake-- maybe post some pics in the evening !-- "G" -- the benzene ring is the devil-- one day maybe U can 'splain that -- my point was there are many devils out there --many things that can ruin your life !-- everything in moderation !!- except weed !!! Where's my pipe ! -

When I met R.W.S. I was not looking for a wife ! Life as a single man was sweet !-- I came around a corner one day and boom fell in love !-- I was to learn that R.W.S. had been in a religious cult for 12 yrs and when she left everyone she ever knew turned their back on her - and worst of all she was getting a divorce !!-- I wrapped my dirty wings around her and hissed at he world !-- First time I ever went to war with a cult before !-- Apparently they had had great results manipulating people with guilt !-- Smoked their belief system like a cheap cigar ! I also made sure no one would ever be able to manipulate R.W.S. again with guilt - not even me !! Lit her up for the first time in her life ! Watched that stress just melt away !-- We moved to the swamp after returning home from a trip to Dallas to find our home burned to the ground !-- fire dept said it was an accident - I'll never know !

Nice Nap !-- afternoon Wake and Bake !-- Surf's up !-- water temp 80 ish ! Air temp nice at 86 --nothing special just another day in paradise !-- Umbra - I'm a water farmer that feed the soil thing just doesn't apply to me !-- I take it U have some university horticulture schooling !-- The O.F.C. needs a go to dirt doctor -- save a lot of research and quessing !-- what do U think can U be the go to person for dirt problems ? I still haven't received my Nurse Larry seed !-- they musta got lost in the mail ! Just kidding !-- historically when two groups come together there is an exchange of gifts that bonds the two.groups into one ! That time is coming soon enough ! Hey !- Rosebud how's it going ? How goes the grow ? Thought about going back and reviewing your past post and exploits along with the whole Nurse Larry Group -- but U know I would rather get to know U guys as U are now with added responsibilities and stuff -- still hasn't been an introduction to the individuals in the group !-- how many already post on the O.F.C. I'm quessing -- 75% ? -- is that even close ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back