Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning All !-- Just getting myself back together -- Nose started seeing and the Doc had to cauterize it ! -- Took me to a place words can't go when he pushed that button ! Thought I better check in before U guys thought I was in jail or something !-- Got to get back up what choice do we have ? Let me get my mind right and take aook at what I missed . Later !

Mornin' boys and girls. Got the pharming done and got my wake and bake going nicely.

All the buds are in jars finally. Wound up with eleven gallons of weed and, so far, 104 grams of bubble and the last batch drying.

All in all, I'd say my outdoor excursion was something I'll be repeating. Outside of the visit from HEMP, it was an easy grow. Weeded three times, watered once. and fertilized once. Old Saul and Mother Nature did all the work.

View attachment DSCN0022.JPG

Morning Giggy - was reading up on what was up while I was down !- Yoop -sorry to hear about your wife -- Hope she gets better soon !-- on handling pollen -- Cuz , take a paper bag and put it over a a male flowering top and tie it off -- slap it around some or just let the wind shake pollen loose !-- careful to bend plant over when removing the bag so U don't spill the collected pollen -- take the bag to a girl and tie it over desired. Limb and slap it around some !-- careful when removing bag so as not spill pollen !-- do this 2-3 times a couple days apart !-- at the peak of pistol production ! Good Luck ! Mane ya'll I almost bled to death from a nose bleed !!

Dang dude! I guess you better start trimming your nails before you stick your finger up there. :) Just kidding ya bro. I hate going to the dr. & hate it even more when they gotta go poking holes in ya. (and burning places) I feel ya brother.

Thought you might like to see how the widows are doing. I took these this morning.
I hope you all have completed the obligatory wake & bake by now. If not, please do so at your first & earliest opportunity.
Y'all have a great day!

View attachment 001.jpg

View attachment 004.jpg

View attachment 005 (2).jpg

View attachment 012.jpg

View attachment 014.jpg

View attachment 015.jpg

Morning all, ain`t nothing good about it. Wife in hospital, no change, long drive and day ahead. Hope my pollination efforts yesterday come to fruition. Had to do something to take my mind off my wife. FTW.

Howdy Y'all,
I been sayin I'm gonna get some pics of my PGG flowers, so here are the first shots.
Bill, these gals grow faster than anything I've ever had. 3 days after I took these shots, they are actually starting to look like little buds. I'm going to pollinate with some Big Betty & some Lady. They both flower real early.

These first 2 are the PGG the other one is some of the buds from Betty

Good morning weed Gman. Those buds are starting to look like you may get something. Mine are looking similar but don't have that coloring. I may have a little luck getting the one in the greenhouse close to the finish. They are all definitely flowering but outside with the humidity of 75 to 80 percent all the time it's tough. Cleaned and put a couple of tarps on the floor of the greenhouse to try and control the moisture. I'm running 4 fans 24/7 to try and keep the plant kind of dry.

View attachment 1011141302.jpg

View attachment 1011141103.jpg

View attachment 1011141103a.jpg

View attachment 1010141712.jpg

Morning Hippie. Love the gallon jars. I going to ask at a restaurant to see if I can get a few of those. Nice quantity of bud and hash. :clap::tokie: Great summer. Happy Days

Wish I had smell-o-vision !-- Love that dank smell !-- U.T.H. taught me about using a paper bag to pollenate when I asked how to collect pollen in 30 mph wind - Works great and it's a good way to save pollen for later !-- Call it a Holler Bag ! Bet Up The Holler is working it off at the farm ! Man I love these pics !

darn sometimes these hot spots are not so hot. Took an hour to get on then left a post that got killed. finally got up and made some salsa out of the last of the tomato's. working ok now .

Good morning OFC. Yesterday, my wife started coming around and talking, answering questions and such. Today, she should get moved out of ICU to a regular room. The worst is over. I know what time it is know. It`s wake and bake time for a reason this morning.
giggy,
Thanks for thinking about my wife.
gloman, beemer,
#%$@ outside growers and their monsters. Great looking monsters by the way.

Morning ofc, no wake n bake for me. Off to make the doughnuts...lol. My daily commute is over 200 miles each way and the San Fran traffic makes NYC seem like a cake walk. After 6 months of this commute, I am tired. Moving more than 100 miles closer this weekend. I haven't grown in 2 years because my LEO neighbor was telling the other neighbors not to talk to me, because I was under a criminal investigation for my electric bill. One day closer to popping some beans

Yoop, glad to hear the worst is over. I'd rather have a root canal than have a loved one in the hospital.
Back in my working days, I worked in many hospitals doing remodeling. Strap sixty pounds worth of tools around my waste and give me something to do and the day would fly by. Doing bed watch with a sick friend/relative? Time stood still. Last time I was in, I told the wife NOT to come. No sense in both of us being miserable. Like usual, she didn't listen.

Umbra, I thought everybody in the PRK was growing! Might be time to head for a free state.

Was going to see just what the outdoor harvest weighed in at, but I loaned the triple beams to a friend "only for a day" three days ago. He was kind enough to email me and tell me his crop weighed a whopping 254 grams. Can't wait to weigh mine up and hurt his feelings! I'm not usually that mean, but he's quick to borrow and S-L-O-W to return.

Good morning to the rest of you old farts. Hope you find some sunshine in this dreary day.

Good morning weed yooper. It's really good to hear that the wife is getting better. time to wake and bake even if I'm a little late.

Quick question for the OFs living in free states: How much are they getting for a gram of bubble hash? I have a MM card holding friend that's got his eye on my bubble stash, and he's got a table saw I've coveted for a while, so I'm trying to figure out what a good swap would be.

Good news yooper. Glad to hear the girl is doing better.
I could not wait any longer . To many small buds rotting and a limb had some on it. I could not wait till the large tops started to rot. At least the top half of the Chernobyl is hanging up. the bottom half can grow more. I got a good ounce from the purple by leaving the bottom to grow more. those little sprouts grow into some nice buds after the big tops taken off. Great take.
Umbry sounds like one of your other neighbors let you know what was being said. Like Hippie said ,we thought the PRK was ahead of us. I guess we are all in the same danger from LEO. Sometimes I can not believe how far some people have to drive to get to a job.

First coffee ,I'm late. Been trimming all morning.

Quick question for the OFs living in free states: How much are they getting for a gram of bubble hash? I have a MM card holding friend that's got his eye on my bubble stash, and he's got a table saw I've coveted for a while, so I'm trying to figure out what a good swap would be.

Hippie I went to leafy.com and the places in Seattle are selling it for anywhere from $20 to $60 an oz. Sound cheap to me.

Thanks, Beemer. I hope you meant gram and not ounce. If it's sixty bucks an ounce, I'm not going to bother growing anymore! Cheaper to buy it than grow it.

I have to agree hippie. It says an oz but I'm thinking it's a gram. The shatter is by the gram so I'm thinking it's an over site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back