Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife just called, she got moved to a regular room and maybe home tomorrow. Got a new little water pipe today, time for bowl #3 in it. Later. Peace.

PS,
OFC, thanks for ya`ll`s compassion, it was appreciated.

Just got another phone call from our pension administration. Medical (Medi-care) is now gonna cost me $225 a month extra. This turnip`s bled dry. People gonna have to start standing in line, cause somebody ain`t getting` paid.

Thanks Rosebud. The only thing not going up is my pension.

Umbra, I thought everybody in the PRK was growing! Might be time to head for a free state.
I did move, but have not been able to start growing because I knew I was moving again. Someone else picked where I moved, and it was wrong. So now I'm moving again. I will be back to being me, very shortly.:vap-Bong_smoker::smoke1::banana::dancing:

Just got another phone call from our pension administration. Medical (Medi-care) is now gonna cost me $225 a month extra. This turnip`s bled dry. People gonna have to start standing in line, cause somebody ain`t getting` paid.

I got the same letter from our broke city. mine went up 200 a month to $575. promises made don't mean anything.

That's great news yooper about the wife but sucks about the pension :vap_smiley:

Yep, wife called, she get`s to come home this afternoon. Good news for sure, cept she called at 6am, didn`t get to bed `till 4am. Used to it I guess, running on 2 hours. Thanks OFC, couldn`t done it without ya.

Morning All -- guess I tried to get up to soon !-- Great News on your wife Yoop !-- I been thinking about this "Free State "- thing . -- seems like they be getting into your biz no matter what !-- I'm not putting my name on no list !-- I'm gonna stay gorilla !-- my SOG. rotation is beginning to work for out closer to what I had hoped !-- right now I'm happy that it can finally support me ! It only gets better from here ! Take care all !

Great news, Yooper. We can all relax a little bit.

Finally got my scales back last night. Wound up with 4.4 pounds worth of goodies for my efforts. Should have the tally on the bubble this afternoon.

I love outdoor grows! It's the lazy man's way, at least 'til harvest.

Good morning weed everyone. It's Weedsday. Yooper that is great news. It will be nice to be beyond that. Hippie that is a nice haul. You might make it through to the next harvest. :) I have to get busy and trim all the Chernobyl. The humidity has been so high it's having a hard time drying. Have a great day all :vap_smiley:

good news yooper. Dang went out to the tree house at 5am and next thing I know its noon when I came out. Must of been the half a joint of Chernobyl that I never finished yesterday.

good news yooper. Dang went out to the tree house at 5am and next thing I know its noon when I came out. Must of been the half a joint of Chernobyl that I never finished yesterday.

That is good stuff. 4 hits and I was walking on the moon. :vap_smiley:

U da man Hippie !-- I was watching this show called " The News" -- is this the end of the world ? I still got close contact with the medical people and they scared !-- and the stock market down 400 points ? Think I'll just stay lit up and hope it all goes away ! One thing I know is if the dollar was worthless -- I could trade weed for just about anything I would need !- Like more bullets ! Never realized how important knowing how to grow weed could be !-- Ya'll be safe !

O.K. bring on the end of the world !- Baking in the afternoon -- if I'm wrong-- I don't want to be right !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back