Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning OFC. Well the rippers came last night. They didn't get very far. They cut the screen to the covered patio when the dogs went insane. I came out locked and loaded and they were gone. At first I thought I must have dreamed it or something and then I saw the screen cut right by the door lock. I'm glad I didn't have to shoot anyone, but I would have if necessary.

Holy crap Umbra!!!! Were they coming in the house??? Thank goodness you didn't have to shoot anyone and thank goodness they didn't get in. Good dogs, good umbra for sleeping with the grow. Is there no dignity among thieves? Stealing someones pot is just bad karma.. They may find themselves dead.

that's so F'ed up...
I can't even wrap my head around it.

What about some (fake) video cams? think that would help?
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Masione-DUMMY-SECURITY-Blinking-SURVEILLANCE/dp/B009O7MBXO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1446998774&sr=8-1&keywords=fake+security+cameras&pebp=1446998796067&perid=1RPT975HKPXPT075ZP3A[/ame]

:48:

I like quite Dogs like Dobermans,,,that way the Asshats make it in the Growroom 1st. Then when the Dogs are done chewing their asses up,,, it's my turn,,,,,,, and I will make sure the Morons dont get scared off to someone elses house that may have children they could hurt.

Sounds like it's time to move, Umbra. If they want it bad enough, you'll have two dead dogs and possibly yourself. They know it's there, and now they know what it's going to take to get it.

Thought you were out in the country? How did they know it's there? Loose lips?

Umbra doesn't have loose lips, he had a hole in his fence early on and they saw it, is that right umbra?
You remember the guy in my town with the medical grow slept in his od grow in a tent, a ripper came, the grower shot him in the hand. The police came , the grower was within his rights,no charges filed.. A month later the feds come and take his pot, he was over his limits... Killing over our beloved plant blows my mind.

I didn't mean to infer that Umbra himself had loose lips. I also don't know of anyone driving down the road that would stop and look through a hole in the fence, either. Someone had to do a tip-off, possibly someone he knows and trusts, whether on purpose or by accident, or maybe a corrupt cop in the chain.

Kill over a plant? Never. My family, yes.

I will bow to the west and pray for forgiveness, Rose. I know Umbra has High-Holy status.

Um Hippie, no need for forgiveness and I sure should never speak for anyone, My bad.I apologize. Umbra does have mentor status with me, i admit it. He was a help to me when i first started here and i feel indebted... But, i am pretty crazy about all you guys...OFC rocks....keep me straight Hippie. Thanks.

Had to read about 5 pages to catch up with you chatty Cathies! Y'all covered everything from tractors to thongs to rippers! It was an entertaining read though! I was wondering the same thing, Hippie, is Chemdawg & Chem the same?

I mighta lied to ya, Kraven. Is ChemD and Chemdog the same stuff?

Chances are its a close relative, here is the old legend, The chemD i speak of is this line. And to be clear i do not hold a cut of this, i can get it probably but mostly I run testers for some of the crosses that are hit with her, the ChemD is special, it just seems to make everything better :p

The folk history behind the Chemdog strains is a tale worth the telling:
It was 1991 and Grateful Dead were appearing at Deer Creek Amphitheatre, cannabis breeder, Chemdog, met up with joebrand and pbud in the parking lot and they sold him an ounce of weed for $500. Contact details were exchanged and it was arranged to ship two more ounces of the weed to Chemdog on the east coast. The way Chemdog tells it is: one ounce was seedless and the other had 13 seeds. It was from these thirteen seeds that a legend grew; the Chemdog strain reputedly boasts some of the most superior cannabis clones in the USA. Chemdog planted four of his thirteen seeds: one was male and trashed; the remaining three females became Chemdawg (now referred to as 91 Chemdawg), Chemdawg a (now Chemdawg’s Sister), and Chemdawg b. Move forward by a decade to 2001, and we find Chemdog and his girlfriend germinating (or attempting to germinate) three more seeds. With remarkable creativity, the three new seeds were labeled c, d, and e; e didn’t germinate and c was rubbish, only d turned out to be any good (the ChemD cut). Four more were germinated in 2006, from which came the Reunion strain. And now there are two seeds left in Chemdog’s stash. As if to reinforce the legendary status of this weed, unless you live in New York City it is very difficult to obtain.

Chemdog Crosses

• OG Kush
  • Sour Diesel (ECSD)
  • Original Diesel (Diesel #1, Headband, Daywrecker Diesel, Underdawg)
  • Super Snowdawg
  • Giesel
  • Bubble Chem
  • Dawg Daze
  • Chemdawg D x Pbud
At a Glance:

• Type: Sativa dominant
  • THC: Around 20%
  • CBD:0.2%
  • Grows: Indoor and outside; hydroponics, soil, coco fiber
  • Height: 6 feet plus
  • Yield: high
  • Flowers: 9 to 10 weeks
  • Not for the novice grower

Good Morning OFC. Well the rippers came last night. They didn't get very far. They cut the screen to the covered patio when the dogs went insane. I came out locked and loaded and they were gone. At first I thought I must have dreamed it or something and then I saw the screen cut right by the door lock. I'm glad I didn't have to shoot anyone, but I would have if necessary.

Umbra, I don't normally speak of my guerrilla days, I lived hard and fast and skirted the law, it was about money and drugs....I have a special load for rippers, grab some #5 bird-shot shells, cut the top off and empty the lead and the cap, load back with rock salt and put melted wax in to cap the shell, now loaded in a double barrel shotgun you can hit them good, but the rock salt is only going to go skin deep, deep enough they cant dig it out by hand, but not deep enough to cause injury...well serious injury, that rock salt will take about 4-5 days to dissolve and it burns something fierce. I have had to do that a few times back in the day, and one thing for sure, they will wish you killed them, and they would never come back and mess with your weed again....it's a life lesson.

Wow, Nice Kraven, Thanks....
Sounds like you was one bad motoscotter....I like the Load...OUCH...

Maybe it's the years of growing paranoia but I understood exactly what the Hippie was saying! --I don't think for a minute that the rippers came because of Umbra's loose lips!-- Anyway sorry that happened Cuz! Cut some plywood the size of a door mat--- put it on the ground and drive a bunch of nails through it--- pull it up and flip it over so the nails are pointed up!-- use this for a door mat outside weak point entry!-- fish hooks dangling?-- motion activated flood lights ?

Rock Salt Makes me think about making homemade ice cream. Yummy

Got the EIEIO done!-- This GDP- X-Black Rose is proving difficult! Everything else is jamming! Been able to lay off the grow and let them develop longer! Working it!-- Rose done got my sidekick off on these terpines !-- I think I'll just let her do some variety selection while I'm off chasing my tetra thingy as she calls it ! Meanwhile she wants the fruits, the pines, Papaya, flowery, Think we got the earthy in the Widow and the T.E. -- got the peppery from the hash plant!-- My mission is to find a freakishly high THC producer!-- I give U all them terepins and add a touch of hammer !

Wow, Nice Kraven, Thanks....
Sounds like you was one bad motoscotter....I like the Load...OUCH...

Sadly enough Mr. Cane I was once a very mean person, and yes sir that load was very common around my parts, get shot up good but never have to go to the doc's, unless you got infected, and it still never looked like a GSW.

Rock Salt Makes me think about making homemade ice cream. Yummy

lol Hopper, it made some folks I met think about ice too :p

Yea....finally get the ChemD x Cherry Fuel into cure, nice, got 11.5 zips off three girls. Now time to smoke one of these frosty buds.

Looking good Kraven!-- U ever use trip wires and electric matches to go boom? Keef's landmines ?-- don't know what they really called--- piece of PVC pipe fastened to a piece of plywood about 4 inches square -- a screw or nail from the backside protruding into center of PVC. -- a shotgun she'll sits in the PVC when pressure is applied to shotgun shell the primer is forced down onto the protruding screw firing the shell! Be nice remove the shot!- It won't do real damage but they won't be back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back