Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That and a few other tricks of the trade, once I staked a claim, I rarely had issues, but if I did I dealt with them severely, was fun we could get two crops off a summer and me and the other three partners switched off so camp and the grow was constantly under a watchful eye. Can you imagine what it would be like today with drones and wifi cams....glad thats in my past and wont ever be revisited. Now I'm just a nice o'l cool cat that does not want trouble, so lets all play nice and nobody gets hurt. I was such a meanie back then lol, my gangsta days lol

"I give U all them terepins and add a touch of hammer". That's funny Keef. I can't tell what my papaya smells like.
That is beautiful Kraven. Lovely color nug up there.

Now you have me curious Rose....what does your papaya smell like?

Wow Kraven Nice home pack...
You will not be in want for weed....

I had always suspected there was more to weed than the cannabinoids - Now Rose got the wife fired about these terepins! -- Kraven wouldn't it be nice not to have to defend a grow !--- I'm happy growing inside ! Much less stress and I can already see that a good rotation will produce a bountiful harvest from a small space !

The two times i have had papaya I really enjoy it. It is my after dinner pot. Leafly says it acts sativa,but is an indica. but I don't get that. Mine did have amber when i grew this summer. It is too relaxing for me to do anything after i smoke except bug you guys. Leafly also says it smells like :
1. Tropical
2. Mango
3. Pepper
I think it smells like sweet, maybe fruity and earthy. I just took a hit and it hits like an indica. imo

Rose did you see the o'l hippys smoke report on this ChemD x Cherry Fuel, he nailed it on the head, foolishly I'm having a second bowl.

Sorry !-- I been caught up in a South Park marathon!-- Get high and watch cartoons ? Who would ever thunk it ?--

Morning Giggy, O.F.C. Got some Chai and my Bowl , Have an appointment to renew my MMJ card this AM, Little anxious, better get Ripped....

Morning all, chilly and rainy here. Have a flood warning. Coue guys from further south didn't come into work for fear of not being able to cross a river on the way home.
Let's get this work week wound up.

Hope Umbra is doing OK. Probably planting claymores around the parameter. I hate rippers.

Ya hope that he had a quite night & didn't have to kill anyone...F***in Rippers, what are they thinking??

That and a few other tricks of the trade, once I staked a claim, I rarely had issues, but if I did I dealt with them severely, was fun we could get two crops off a summer and me and the other three partners switched off so camp and the grow was constantly under a watchful eye. Can you imagine what it would be like today with drones and wifi cams....glad thats in my past and wont ever be revisited. Now I'm just a nice o'l cool cat that does not want trouble, so lets all play nice and nobody gets hurt. I was such a meanie back then lol, my gangsta days lol
Drones are changing everything,,just like Mobil Phones with Cameras.

It's getting where you can't do anything wrong. We are leading ourselves as a society, to full blown Police State.

There are so many Cameras everywhere that its like we are all in one big reality Show. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back