Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We sure got enough babbling fools around all the time to make it feel like a stupid show.

Po-Po and shows ? -- One of my new cartoons is -- Moonbeam City -- One of the Po-Po say -- How am I able to live in a mansion, drive expensive cars and live in the fast lane on $24,000 a year? -- Easy ! -- I keep what I confiscate! -- Let's not get Umbra fired up about Po-Po -- he is not a fan !

Did I ever tell ---Wait is there a statue of limitation on breaking and entering ? It happened in high school ! I think I'm O.K. --- We raided the liquor control agents barn while someone kept his dog busy ! -- It was pitch black in there so we grabbed 6 cases of what turned out to be Mad Dog 20-20! Mad Dog will make U eat sh*t and howl at the moon !-- To this day I can't drink no Mad Dog !

Aww, come on, Keef. A little mad dog with a splash of seven up for flavor? It's Boone's Farm apple that's the bane of my stomach disorders! Just wave a bottle cap under my nose and watch me turn green.

When we were kids, if we couldn't find some honest-to-gawd hooch, we'd grab a bottle of Listerine. It's over 50 proof, and when you puked, your breath smelled so clean......

last time i saw someone drunk on md 2020 was a cook from my ship. after a good night of drinking he had the keys to the reefer and cooking station. we had rice and gravy and the cook had a real big bowl. then the cook got sick on the mess decks after that he was all alone.

Hippie U a bad man !-- Listerine ?-- I grew up in a dry county-- I don' t know how but liquor always found me !-- U know those little Schlitz malt liquor? Whoa ! They would jack U up !-- My drink of choice at the time was rum !-- Lady at the liquor store across the county line always forgot to ask for my ID !

Good Morning OFC. I spent most of yesterday putting up plywood where the screens for the patio are. Ordered some stuff for making the doors more secure. It has been raining non stop since yesterday. I still have tons of trim work to do. I spoke with my son and he has quite a bit more to trim than I do.

Dang umbra, everything I can think of to help you is either illegal, or will cause pain and suffering to the offending party.

Glad to hear they haven't made a second attempt, Umbra. Making it hard for them is all anyone can do. If they want it bad enough, they'll have it. You could grow inside of Fort Knox and get ripped.

Nobody is immune. Anyone that thinks they are has their head in the sand.

Yes Hippie you are right. I think if I make it difficult enough they will not bother with me. But if they are hell bent in robbing me, there may not be much I can do. I know they heard the pump shotgun loading a round into the chamber and hopefully that will be enough. It seems they waited until my son went away and it is just me and the dogs...and a few weapons, lol. Although I have been here for a year now, nobody really knows me. IMO they are helping me find all the weak points and ways to fix them. Soon I will have a secure compound.

last time i saw someone drunk on md 2020 was a cook from my ship. after a good night of drinking he had the keys to the reefer and cooking station. we had rice and gravy and the cook had a real big bowl. then the cook got sick on the mess decks after that he was all alone.

So Giggy, You a Merchant Seaman?

Just back from town got the new MMj authorization, July 1st laws change from 15 plants down to 4 plants. What a drop..
Dr. says be careful driving, think he knew I was Ripped??

Umbra glad to see your doing good... Build a fortress....

Mrcane, you better make those 4 count big time!!!!

What's the penalty for having more?-- That sounds like that old Marijuana tax act!-- I order to comply with new law and only raise 4 female plants U have to start more than 4 seed!-- So U have to break the law in order to comply with the law ! Isn't that against the law ?--- Screw some plant limits ! Dis green war is not gonna end with heavy control ! Tell them what to do with they law !

Cane if U and Rose want to comply with the law U gonna need clones instead of seed !-- If I got it -- U got it if U want!-- Just give me plenty notice ! --

Made it home. Came home to find we have three inches of rain today. That makes 6 inches total. For the weekend and today.
My pipe arrived, a few days earlier than expected at that. Added the bic for scale, since...... Well everyone knows that size to heart. Lol.
View attachment 231886
Loupe came in, scored a sweet sheet of glass at work today. Tempered, about an ⅛ inch think. 24x60 inches. Might use that with a grow light one day.
About to sit back and break this new pipe in. Just waiting on my missus to join me.
Y'all smoke it up!
I'm watching some smoke grow that's going to blow my amatuar pot smoking mind soon!

Cane if U and Rose want to comply with the law U gonna need clones instead of seed !-- If I got it -- U got it if U want!-- Just give me plenty notice ! --

Keef: If that is how the law goes, guess that they are forcing a guy to Clone.Then we can have a constant Four...:confused2:

Nice pipe Y.D.
Can't wait till 420 :48:

Nice pipe YD, my favorite color. Very cool. Let us know how it smokes.

I am breaking the law already and all i am doing is keeping clones alive. I am going to have to flower them out I guess. Not really into that at the moment.

Mr cane are you interested in Harlequin? You mentioned cbd. That is all she is... I think 12% CBD and 6 %THC.. Thanks for the offer Keef.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back