Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. Cup of tea, Mrs.has her latta & we're burnin.....
Nes good job with the kittens!!
Wow Y.D. you going to float away...

Good Morning OFC. We have been getting rain as well. My son told me they are getting snow in the mountains where he is. All was quiet last night. Trim is almost done. Tried some of the Jack Herer and I like it. The King Louie 13th is amazing. Very stoned at 6:30 am. Glad I'm not driving to work.

Glad to hear that things have quieted down for you Umbra and that the mountains are getting some well needed snow, our Mountain tops are also looking White ..We need the snow pack bad.

thanks mrcane, next feeding 11:30.
going to check on my hanging weed, to see if any snap.:farm:

Good morning OFC,

Nes, nice guy going on the kittens. So sweet baby kittens and cute with a capital C.

YD, where did you order that pipe, me thinks me needs one.

Umbra, I was relieved when i saw you post this morning. Glad you are ok.

Cane, you aren't kidding we need the snow pack. You could lay on your back in the yakima river and not drown last summer. Harlequin is a clone only. So i will get a clone started. I wish i could just send you the mother plant in a big box. I promised the guy from back east that i got this from that I would never let her go.. I wish i hadn't said that.. I know she is great medicine but I am sick of plants at the moment and i have 8 at the moment. So, I will start clones later in the week.

Giggy, I seem to always get wetter then the dogs when i bathe them.

Good morning OFC,

Nes, nice guy going on the kittens. So sweet baby kittens and cute with a capital C.

YD, where did you order that pipe, me thinks me needs one.

Umbra, I was relieved when i saw you post this morning. Glad you are ok.

Cane, you aren't kidding we need the snow pack. You could lay on your back in the yakima river and not drown last summer. Harlequin is a clone only. So i will get a clone started. I wish i could just send you the mother plant in a big box. I promised the guy from back east that i got this from that I would never let her go.. I wish i hadn't said that.. I know she is great medicine but I am sick of plants at the moment and i have 8 at the moment. So, I will start clones later in the week.

Giggy, I seem to always get wetter then the dogs when i bathe them.
Rose I wish that I could say that I would be ready for a clone. But looks like we will be waiting till after we have our solar installed before we fire anything up again.. My room is in the garage between power meter & breaker panel. And could need access.
Yes you must keep the lady alive... sounds like good medicine.
I lived in E-burg oh 15yrs ago and fished the Yakima a lot.. Beautiful area got tired of the mountain pass and the wind.. Just love it out west here. Oh the wind blows everywhere..

Nes,Any Pic of the Kittens...???

Cane, E-burg is even more windy than here. Took me years to find beauty in the desert. I grew up around there. Did you drive the canyon road? It went to our farm house on the other end from e-burg.

Are we talking months before you will be ready for a clone?

Rose,I lived on a ranch at the foot of the mountains off Cariboo Rd. Drove down the canyon, and floated the canyon lots... I still love to fish all those rivers that flow through arid country, Such beautiful country!!!

cane, can't post picture, cam. is down. Live in a quiet country area, last night going out to feed the kitten in the barn, I heard the owl hooting, they sure would love little baby kittens. Got them all snug as a bug. Time to light up the :bong2:

It would be awesome to meet up and bake to Pink Floyd album. Hell, any good music would do. Someone would have to get up and turn the fan on with all the smoke.

Sticky fingers are happy fingers.:)

Hey, Hippie, My one plant went through H***, wind, rain, plus I waited to long to take her in for drying. I think that lead to a lot of THC lost. First harvest. Learn a lot. I have a ?. Most, of my weed is dry not sticky. I only have one branch that is sticky. Should, I but it in a jar? That is were it is, Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back