Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !-- Dragging !--- Feels like someone used my face for a punching bag !-- Get a little confused sometimes !--

Yo Good Morning O.F.C. Made it home from the city last night, Reminded me how I hate driving at night, in the wind & rain.. :48:

Yo O.F.C.!-- I might just live!-- Worst seems to be over for now !-- Nice dog --Dog ! --Just had one of the strangest conversation !-- The dog groomer had finished up and as we settled up a story about weed came on the T.V.--This old man starts preaching to me about how weed should be legalized! All I could do was agree as he told me about the tax advantages and products that could be made from hemp! Me thinks he knew a little too much about weed !

I quit posting on here after midnight ever since Yoop bailed. Lights out at the wrinkle farm seems to average around 23:00 hours.

Whatever happen to Yoop???
Nice Dog,Dog
Keef, look around, lota ol farts that know a lot about weed here...
those are the ol farts, that you need to vote..
Ya think he knew you were stoned??

No everyone knows I'm strange because I had a head injury! The T.V. had on a story about weed !-- Polls say 76 % of Texans think weed should be legalized in one form or another but the governor said not on his watch !--- Texas legislation don't convene again for 2 more years !-- Black gold -- Texas Tea -- under $50 a barrel !--- Might better start thinking of ways to make up for the loss of tax revenues !! --I'll be ready ! -- Yo Canada! -- Give a brother a break !-- Just sell me the seed !

Cane, Yoop's over at the THCfarm. Stroke on over and give him hell for leaving us!

Keef, my brother, I'd hold my nose and take a four hour round trip up to the People's Republic of Canada for ya, but the bastards won't let me across the border with a gun. I'd feel pretty naked without it, especially that close to Detroit.

Hippie -- I know U would but U don't have the paperwork to buy them either !--- I'll find a way !-- So Kraven say that Chem Dawg seems to upgrade everything U cross it on ?--- If it can upgrade my T.E. -- That would be a monster ! T.E. gonna be hard to beat !--

No everyone knows I'm strange because I had a head injury! The T.V. had on a story about weed !-- Polls say 76 % of Texans think weed should be legalized in one form or another but the governor said not on his watch !--- Texas legislation don't convene again for 2 more years !-- Black gold -- Texas Tea -- under $50 a barrel !--- Might better start thinking of ways to make up for the loss of tax revenues !! --I'll be ready ! -- Yo Canada! -- Give a brother a break !-- Just sell me the seed !
Right on Little Brother..

Evening y'all.....whew boy was I feeling happy last night. Hope everyone had a good day, thanks to all my fellow vet's.

Got to thinking about it and I lied to ya, Cuz. Need a passport now a days to get across the border. If'n I was gonna bother getting a passport, I'd head somewhere warm.

Cane, Yoop's over at the THCfarm. Stroke on over and give him hell for leaving us!

Keef, my brother, I'd hold my nose and take a four hour round trip up to the People's Republic of Canada for ya, but the bastards won't let me across the border with a gun. I'd feel pretty naked without it, especially that close to Detroit.

I don't know bout that place,don't even like the front page...
But I lurk round some time see if I see ol Yoop...

Keef I'm here on the border when things open up''

Mixing it up little Jack Herer & Snow white

Whooo.....:48:

Cane I heard they just elected a new gov't up there after a swing to the right!-- They hooked me when they said I couldn't have the seed !-- They exploiting my weakness ! There's always another way !

Bout to call it a night. Been mighty quiet here in the ofc this evening.

Morning ofc members. No trucks on the yard, doing online training.
Getting paid to get paid more. Sounds like a winner to me! Got a good buzz, a bag of cookies and unlimited coffee. I'm all good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back