Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some C.D.B. playing. That Miller light done turned I to a few swigs of Jack D. Got me wanting to hit the streets raring to go!!! Got to smoke one and mellow out. Sometimes an ole dogs got to cut loose!

Nes, you got a loop? I always go by trichome color myself. I say that, but this year's outdoor grow just got chopped before the monsoons started and I never checked 'em. Judging by the finger hash I saved when removing the seeds, it's gonna kick just fine. Two tokes spins this old hippie just fine.
I'll bet your stuff beats any bag weed you ever smoked, abused or not.

Yes, your right. My Auto Lemon Hazes was 8-10 feet high. But, the smalls buds you every saw. Made, me think of the Little People back in the 60th, you know that TV show with all the Little People running around in this big old world. My, weed is for small people, but it, smoke real fine. And, it starting to smell real good

Good morning OFC,

Nes, nice guy going on the kittens. So sweet baby kittens and cute with a capital C.

YD, where did you order that pipe, me thinks me needs one.

Umbra, I was relieved when i saw you post this morning. Glad you are ok.

Cane, you aren't kidding we need the snow pack. You could lay on your back in the yakima river and not drown last summer. Harlequin is a clone only. So i will get a clone started. I wish i could just send you the mother plant in a big box. I promised the guy from back east that i got this from that I would never let her go.. I wish i hadn't said that.. I know she is great medicine but I am sick of plants at the moment and i have 8 at the moment. So, I will start clones later in the week.

Giggy, I seem to always get wetter then the dogs when i bathe them.
rose i got lucky i guess, i had to dry them.

Yes, your right. My Auto Lemon Hazes was 8-10 feet high. But, the smalls buds you every saw. Made, me think of the Little People back in the 60th, you know that TV show with all the Little People running around in this big old world. My, weed is for small people, but it, smoke real fine. And, it starting to smell real good
sounds like the show land of the giants. i remember it and other shows like lost in space, time tunnel, and the wild wild west to name a few.

Evening all, I'm playing around with my last harvest, the ChemD x Cherry Fuel. Got it all weighed and its about to go in the jars for long term cure/storage. Total weight for the three girls was 219.7g so just a hair short of 1/2 lb. Hope everyone is doing well tonight, got a three day gig that's paying well so tomorrow after 5 I'll be looking for another job....feels nice to have been productive both Monday and today.

PS its really sticky, it all just keeps sticking together and that got irritating.

Wow my whole post just dissipated...dunno why, got 217.9 g off the three. It super sticky and keeps all sticking together. Hope everyone is well. I smoked some am and stoned, nicely.View attachment 231910

Now thats weird it double posted, well anyway...post is back, hope y'all are doing fine, me too.

hahahaha no I'm just really stoned stupid, this ChemD x Cherry Fuel is crippling me...wow what a ride, I have not been this stoned in ages....lovely

besides the louie and the jack, we grew out some wanna be's. we found a keeper grease monkey, blue kush, chisel, and banana og x ult chem/sfv. the chisel is my favorite smoke right now.

Thanks to our service men and women!
I am eternally grateful for the self sacrifice our veterans have shown.

Morning folks and enjoy your day off if ya got one. Im off but getting ready to head outta town(Hot Springs Ark) Sunday for work. Probably be gone a week.

For those who fought for it FREEDOM has a flavor the protected will never know.
happy vets day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back