Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here's the real reason I have a dog groomer: one less thing for me to do. In the past, I spent hours grooming those little Shih Tzus! Plus, I don't even have to leave the house! This guy is one of my best expenses, right up there with Rosie, the botvac! Afterall, they are my children!

Back Up ...Morning All... DD Enjoy your time off...Have you got an Electrician to hook up that hot tub yet??
OOpps Missed a page..... Bluegrass anyone

No Cane, no hot tub! Electricians are hard to come by!

Hey Rose, give your pup benadryl about 30 mins before grooming, 1mg per pound. It's super safe for dogs & works well to reduce anxiety, car sickness, & skin allergies. One of mine, The Princess Ginger Lily, lived on benadryl until she was old enough for a nose job, which she got when she was spayed.

hello, OFC, with the dogs we have, we are thinking of asking the vet to come and give them they shots. Of course we will pay for the service. I live in O:K place, people are nice at least I hope so. I really don't know. The world is f*** up! Well, think it time for another bowl and than I'm going to try dipping my dog with a rag an dip mix:tokie:

Yes !--U heard right !--My dog got a nose job !-- Hippie if they knew who I was and where I was I wouldn't be here !-- Dam electrics where they at when U need one ? -- Mail man didn't bring my seed today !--I'll grow whatever she wants but I'm looking for a Hammer like Kraven's Hippy Slayer !-- I bet it would make some potent oil !---I got the T.E. and she ain't no slouch but always looking !

The woman want to pamper her dogs it's best just to go along with it ! Makes it easier on me !--Now if we only had a weed delivery service !

Keef We got weed delivery service in town, that's the only thing they have licensed so far ..the next town over is loaded with walk in stores..... Lady that I deal with says that she can't grow enough.??? She grows some fine medicine ...

Ain't that something Cane ? -- What U can openly do-- I'd go to jail for !-- I'm just gonna lay low and keep learning about weed and when the time comes --These people ain't gonna know what hit them when I get to unleash on them !-- I lost that link to that CO2 desk top hash oil machine and I need to keep an eye on that thing !

Had some peanut butter with some Decarbed Purple Mango. Very nice buzzzzzzz

evening folks, time to get a buzz, and i don't mean with a blow fly up your nose either. how many of yall remember that movie? sitting here listening to old country done had buffet with bama breeze and going through a list of john schneider. it won't take long and i'll be heavy metal kick'n. time for a toke.

What up Giggy ? -- Hopper-- Dog --Nes --Kraven Do U guys use a weed delivery service or do U have to go to the weed store ?

Yes !--U heard right !--My dog got a nose job !-- Hippie if they knew who I was and where I was I wouldn't be here !-- Dam electrics where they at when U need one ? -- Mail man didn't bring my seed today !--I'll grow whatever she wants but I'm looking for a Hammer like Kraven's Hippy Slayer !-- I bet it would make some potent oil !---I got the T.E. and she ain't no slouch but always looking !

Are you sure that seed is coming?

Mane U know that ain't right ?-- Weed store in South Texas ? ---See Julio down by the school yard ! --Tell him I said Hey !

Can't walk down the road and burn one legally here, but I can stand on my property and blow smoke at the cops on the road. No biggie. If I'm going to tuck into a good buzz, home is where I want to be.

Hippie --I could live with a law like that !----Just seems to me that there would be a great THC e-cig liquid in such a situation! ---Some people may want use descreetly ---I might be able to hook them up should Texas ever have such a law !---It ain't ever been about weed stores it's the idea they represent !---If the law ever give tickets for weed ---I'm gonna have to get me one just to frame !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back