Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What up Umbra ? ---When U get the car back ?--I'm really interested to see how that works for U ! I can't mess with CO2 yet !--

Hope that every thing looked good for you this morn.......Wish I had that remote start that the Hippie"s puttin in....Gotta run out to warm up the truck....Headed to work out hope that Ya'll have a Great Day stay stoned....

Keef, the car should be ready today. The motor was installed yesterday, but they were still transferring some stuff from the old motor to the new motor.

Well, I'm back down to one income. My wife has been having a really hard time, and her job wold not let her work part time so she quit. Time to tighten up the belt again. Problem is we never loosened it up from last time.

Well, the world in a nutshell. A horrible broken nutshell.

YD, so sorry about your wife's job. I hope there is something better for her around the corner that is part time. It is hard times for so many, i know that doesn't help you..I hope she gets what she wants.

Hippie, I like that you said the beginning... I hope your trick the paint out. Oh, and they did total my sister's car when she hit the two deer. She is retired but is filling in as a social worker in a homeless shelter. That is why she was coming home in the dark. She is 70 and one of my best friends. I am so glad she is ok.

Another update, my debut as exercise enthusiast is not appearing in our paper but another publication I didn't know existed.. So that is all good. I assumed since she is a reporter for the paper that it was for that..yay.

32 degrees here today. Going to take the poodle to the vet today. Then i have to work with my clones. Anyone else hate throwing away clones. I always take 3 and the all make it.. sheesh. Oh well out of my clone slump.

I know! Lets smoke pot!

Most my weed is smoked at home also...But I do enjoy a Puff out,Camping,Fishing Biking,Hiking,ect....Just nice to puff with out worrying about it so much....So here is a way to find a weed store if you just happen to be out & about and in need of a puff...https://weedmaps.com/earth/us/wa/seattle/98178

Can I get there from here Cane? Not real good with maps, but a weed map sounds wonderful!

Sorry about your wife's job YD. If you have to work, it's so important to one's sanity to enjoy that work or at least be able to tolerate it. Money is a necessary evil, but being miserable while making it isn't worth it.

Howdie folks. Have a wounderful high day ifen ya can.
Now im gonna talk politics and Religion.
Politics,politics.Politics.
RELIGION,,,,Yehaaaaaaaaaa

Well, the world in a nutshell. A horrible broken nutshell.
I honestly don't think it is, Rose. I've still got enough hippie in me to believe the world is full of good kindred spirits. I think most people, other than the mentally ill nut cases, are kind and loving and trying to leave "happy tracks" wherever they may travel.

It's the damn fear mongers that keep us in a state of near panic. Fear sells. The talking heads on the boob tube have to keep the murder and mayhem stirred up. They love to show you the psycho that shoots up a crowd, but hey never show you the guy that gives up his seat on the bus for someone else that needs it worse, or the day to day kindness that is shown by total strangers. Might be a door you hold open for someone. Might be that person behind you at the check out line that's got one item compared to your cart full that you let in front of you just because it's the nice thing to do.

I'm not a dreamer. I see random acts of kindness on a daily basis. I'm happy to say I'm a small part of some of that happiness.

Smile, damn it! The world is a big, beautiful place.:)

Random acts of kindness--- so very important. If we try & treat everyone as if they were someone you loved, then you can't go wrong. That's my "nurse" motto.

I was there in the aftermath of Katrina --For every act of kindness there is a also a thug that is wasting good air !---- U believe what U want ---I saw humanity at it's best and it's worst !-- It ain't pretty !

I've seen both sides of the fence. I prefer to stay on the happy side.

Positive thoughts = positive outcome. I don't have enough time left to surround myself with negativity.

Oh boy, what a conflicting report on the state of our country.

DD, when i drove very sick people for a living I had to pretend all of them were my aunt in a nursing home.. It works. I share your philosophy.

Hippie, i love random acts of kindness especially when it blows peoples minds. I was talking to my son in law about some cookies a guy from another site sent me. My s-i-l was mortified I would eat cookies from a total stranger. BUT, Hippie is right.. when we were young hippies we took care of each other. If a person was passing thru town and needed food, we got them food.. Yes, we stole meat out of parents freezers for hungry dirty hippies. We used to "drag the avenue" and trade cars with total strangers. We didn't lock our doors. We assumed or i did that anyone with long hair was a kindred spirit. I am sure that is why i need to share my grow.. it is what hippies do. My s-i-l didn't grow up that way. I think we hippies are still that way.

Keef, i am so sorry your beloved nola isn't the same.

Shucks YD, not the news you need. Hope things start looking up for you bro....

Me and the wife have been in forced retirement for some time now, anyway, I feel you brother. "Do today what can be done, and tomorrow you will have new information so you can make new decisions...just take it a day at a time ...besides days only come one at a time so that's the only way you can logically deal with them"...words from the o'l hippy.... they have helped me calm the fear....well that and great smoke:lama:

Good day OFC, Back in the day, I believe in John Lenon.(spelling sorry)still do.

You, got to always watch your back. I'm a person trust is very important to me. But, I have had,so, called friends stab me in the back. That is enough of that.

How, about getting Hi and sure have some of that coffee we love. pass:48:

No matter the state of the world is what U make it !-- I don't go around thinking about the sad state of our world !-- I live at the beach !--Grow weed and got a hot tub needs to be hooked up !-- Life is good !-- They end prohibition --things be a lot better !-- John Lennon might have did " Imagine" but he also did "Cold Turkey " !-- It's more like " Pray for peace --but keep your gunpowder dry"

Rosebud, DD, and Gentleman, what is everyone doing today. Me, I'm going to be working around the house, and my grow room. Got to fine something for supper. Time for another pot of coffee, and another bowl.:bong2: Good day

Yeah, good words Kraven. Her mental state is very weak right now. My natural reaction is to come up behind the worthless pos that is giving her a hard time and talk to them with a ball bat.
I don't, lol.
I would like her to either work part time of stay at home. We are hoping to add a baby yarddog this year. Nothing at the moment, but we are hopeful. I think it is important for the mother or father to be home at least for the first several years. Society has tricked us into wanting all the worldly possessions and then we work our lives away just to finance stuff.
Not I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back