Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The weed stores were cool when they first opened.. Now they look like big pharma.. at least to this old lady. A little too slick and not hippie enough. The filled jars are nice though.

Hippie, nice signature line... you smooth talker you.

Most my weed is smoked at home also...But I do enjoy a Puff out,Camping,Fishing Biking,Hiking,ect....Just nice to puff with out worrying about it so much....So here is a way to find a weed store if you just happen to be out & about and in need of a puff...https://weedmaps.com/earth/us/wa/seattle/98178

Cane --our time will come !--in the mean time we do what we can !-- Looks like I'll have time to perfect my outlaw juice !

Sorry Keef Didn't mean to rub it in...... had a beautiful Brazilian Black Bean Salad this evening, Shaved steak on top , I will be hitting the fart sack with a good defense :p:.......... :48:

No Cane U didn't U didn't rub it in !--The free states give us hope Cuz ! --Been a long time crossing that bridge of sighs !

Pepper steak here.. pretty good if i say so myself. So Hippie, what color is the base color going to be?

morning keef and the rest of the ofc. dropped a few more beans in soil last night. so now i have, 1 bubba kush 2.0, 2 northern lights, 2 88g13hp, 1 white widow x big bud, 1 sour diesel, and this evening i'll have another sour diesel and 88g13hp to go in. that is a 100% germ, i hope it is a 100% plant growth as well. yall have a great day and i'll try to check back in later. peace

I know some of U don't keep up with the news so I thought I'd catch U up on the state of the world !--Yesterday North Korea tested it's first hydrogen bomb --They say they will use it protect itself from those Yankee imperial dogs called America! -- Iran beheaded a cleric possibly sparking a religious war between the Sunni and Shitte Muslims !--Saudi Arabia and several other middle east Arab countries have joined with the Saudis and they about to start shooting ! --Of course both factions hate us !-- Africa ?-- What can U say about Africa ? --Africa be screwed up all over !-- Boco Harram or what ever they call them kidnap whole schools of girls and sold them as slaves or married them off to soldiers as a reward for service !-- Isis ? The US and Russia bombing them regularly --In Iraq the new Iraq army is made up of shitte and sunni so they useless and be killing each other soon !--Personally --I think we should get high and watch the world go by ! Gonna rain today anyway !-Hope Umbra didn't get flooded !

Good Morning Keef,Giggy, OFC Work out day:) Yep Keef Had the cable shut down long ago... Wasn't s*** on and I have had enough of the doom & gloom of the media....

Hippie.... Yesss Sir... Nice....

What up Cane ?-- This is the world we live in !--I use my video channels like a radio !--I even keep with pop music !--Yesterday while I was hanging out with U guys I was watching a series of concerts-- Stone Temple Pilots --This guy called Noel Galager who was in a band with his brother called Oasis!--Then Pearl Jam !--
I keep up with the news and weather --When I need some comedy relief --I watch Fox News !--Not condemning or endorsing but that is news from the Republican perspective! --

Well I say we get "Stoned" & let them worry bout it......:48:

Rose --I didn't mean that to sound political !--Please remove it if it is offensive to anyone ! I don't want to start an argument either ! Anyone found that offensive --I apologize! I should just shut up and get high huh ?

Good Morning OFC. Yes Cane I am up early. For the most part, I am an early riser. However, with my car issues I am up late picking up my son from work. So I have been getting up much later than normal for me. He didn't work yesterday, so I am back to my old ways. I run my lights at night because the electric rates are lower. I wanted to check on the plants before lights out. With the bio wave, I increased CO2 to 2000ppm and increased the nute levels and I wanted to see how the plants were responding.

Cane, I am a big blue grass fan. I used to go to Union Grove, NC for the fiddler's convention. That was back in the 70's. That's where I met Norman Blake and his wife Nancy. He invited me to a farm not far from there, it was Doc Watson's place. Smoking a breakfast mix of Chem 91, grease monkey, and banana og

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back