Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HA HA...

Cane, that looks like a dandy. You might find it at a better price, but i would have to look around. That looks nice. I love mine. I don't know why you would add a 3 to it. Yes, 64,000. That's the one. I just use veg bulbs. I don' think you will ever be sorry, I have never been.

I am off to bed.. Good night everyone. Nes... thinking about your grow... DD, nice to see you.

Umbra --I read an article once about polyploids and the author said correctly that triploids (3n) were sterile !--It went on to say that Sam the Skunk man thought this might not always be true !-- Watson was absolutely correct !---That sly devil !--He knew for sure that it wasn't always sterile !-- There is ONLY ONE WAY that a triploid can produce fertile seed !-- There's been a short cut to where I want to go all along ! WOW!--I'm impressed !

Abe walks into the bar and orders a round for all his friends.
Saul says, "Abe, it's not like you to throw your money away like that!"
Abe says, "I won the lottery!"
Saul: "That's wonderful. Let's all drink a toast to Abe."
Abe: "No, let's drink to Adolf Hitler."
Saul: "Abe, why would you want to drink to that bastard?"
Abe pulls up his left sleeve and says, "He gave me the winning numbers!"

Hey giggy. Had a nice bake this morning too. Off to turn wrenches for the day.

OK Rose ,,&&& Mrs.C went right along with it http://www.htgsupply.com/Product-GrowBright-4-Foot-6-Lamp-High-Output-T5-With-Choice-of-Bulbs ..... will fit right in the tub-shower...
So for veg we go with the 6400k?? Whats the deal with mixing them 3000K & 6400K???
in the cfl and some leds a lot of folks try to keep it as close to the way the sun works. they will rotate the kelvin heats. right now i have my cups under 220w of 55w t5 2700k cfl's. i veg and bloom under what ever i got. i ran a sour diesel under a 400w high bay metal halide all the way, wasn't as dense as it could have been but it was kick.

My head injury has caused me lots of pain and heartache but I want ya'll to know that it ain't all bad !--Since I got hurt some times I have these "episodes" where I suddenly understand stuff I got no right understanding !--The only way I can rationalize it is to call it my Muse !---My Muse paid a visit last night !--I saw that "n" thing I posted about last night !---I saw something else too !--I 'm sure sme of U have heard that old wives tale about crossing Hops and Weed because they are related !--U can throw pollen at them forever and not get anything !---I can do it now !--I don't drink but we had a beer miester in the group didn't we ?--- Weed can be tricked into accepting Hops pollen !-- Among the sterile offspring will be bud with the hops bitterness!--So the beer would be brewed with bud instead of hops !-- Electric Beer ?

Morning Keef Fryday what da ya say?? Get High!!!

Working on a nice buzz here Cane !--Mane ya'll know I'm flaky so I don't even try to pretend !--I do like to get high !--Mailman better bring my seed today !--I ain't playing !

Just ordered A 4' --6 bulb T5 30,000 lumes.....That should brighten up that spare bath...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back