Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippie I may well run a SCROG one day but I gots plenty more to learn about first !---U know I got a general plan for when prohibition ends but ain't nothing written in stone !-- I am totally flexible in how I grow what I grow and what kind of lights I'll run ! -- I need a heavy potent oil producer that likes the way I grow , finishes fast and clones easy !-- This is school for me !--I learned today that I would have no problem switching to Happy Frog !-- I'll tell U straight up too that no way would or could I compete the many breeders out there !!--So just so U know --"Cut Across Shorty "-- don't like an even playing field !---I cheat !--Beside I'm breeding for myself not some corporate seed company !-- I just need one plant !-- One sterile female plant would be fine with me !

Believe it or not, they're T8s with grow lux tubes from the local big box store. Total cost less than forty bucks. It was before I bought the second 600 watt light, and I was desperate to give the outside buds a little more light. With the twin 600s, I think I'll get a lot better coverage.

I love SCROG. Wouldn't grow any other way except outside. Little indicas or big unruly sativas, they can be tamed. There's only five plants in that grow, and I've filled the screen with two sativa dominate plants.
Yep and T5s would be awesome then. Less heat and more lums per watt.
Those are still good though. Puts some lumens on the side of the canopy.

It's 4 something somewhere ? --- Wanna get high !---Took 4 T.E. cuts that were in poor condition and moved them to the magical Happy Frog dirt ! --See what it got !---T.E. a little pH sensitive !

I get high by myself !--I don't care !--Wait !-I see Hippie down there !--I been trying to understand something !--- I saw on the news that people waiting in line to buy some lotto tickets !-- Don't they know U got a higher chance of getting hit by lightening than U do of winning the lottery !

Yo I'm back Good class....Sure that Ya'll been stayin stoned ...
See ya talkin light { T5s}..... what would a guy need to turn a tub shower into a Clone, Preveg station Maybe 4-6 plants Would two footer work .... four bulb??...

I got this Cane !--Dat's where mine be !-- Get a shower curtain rod and place it in the center to hang a light !---I have this double shower stall with the benches on either end !--I put 2 -2x4s across the those seats and placed my boxes on top them !--Makes so U don't have to bend over as much !--I got 3 boxes with 35 spots in each so yes U should be able to get 4-5 plants in there !--How big they got to be ?-- Grow them to about a third to a half as big as U want them to finish --Roughly !--When they that big flip them !--

Ah Keef that answers a good Question for Me.. On when to flip... About third to half..Thank You...

Sativa stretch more than indica !--Hybrids ?-- Who the hell knows !---A sativa crossed on a indica can throw phenotypes all across the spectrum !--Sisters that don't look anything alike !--

I just order two 2ft T5 High 1 Bulb output fluorescent grow light fixture 2,000 lumens in blue spectrum. If that does not do it, I'll start over. But, I got a feeling its going to work. Can't wait to see my seeds. Don't want to bother them until it time. I got blackberry and unknown. I think I will plant 2 blackberry and one unknown. I got to have a bowl. Then i'm going to research blackberry MJ.:tokie:

I have a 4' T5 6 bulb that fits over my bathtub nicely. I veg and clone under it and keep moms sometimes. Went to exercise then to the hospital to visit my best girl friend. She better be ok, I think she will be, she is stubborn. Everyone thinks we are sisters, we look alike, and we are both stubborn.

I am curling up with some papaya and that is nice and cozy...
join me please.

Best Wishes to the girlfriend Rose !-- Seems like the bath tub is the place to grow !-- How far off was I on the flip ?-- I was bummed out my GG#4 seed didn't come today so I be out there waiting the mailman tommorrow! --He better bring my seed tommorrow !

Where's Hippie ? Cuz did U have a big supper ? Tater bread and oatmeal with the works ? Excercise ? They need to make a pill to help motivate U !--Oh that's right --They do ! --Never mind !--

Or oatmeal with lots of brown sugar, butter, raisins & coconut! Yum. It's the seefood diet Hippie.

got all kind of goodie coming my way. No, outside growing for me. The last plant was right out my back door. And, that is were the foot track go into the house.:tokie:

One day and Cane got a plan ! Hey another plus is runoff will go right down the drain !-- Nes I think there may be several "blackberry " varieties ! U should go over to Seedfinder.com and take a look !-- U gonna do fine !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back