Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOl Hippie, hey, my debut in the media was fine. Only one chin appeared and my form was awesome... Phewy.. and it just looked like a red shirt not a dumb christmas sweater.

You know I was wrong to type that,,,no one ever says i am going out with a hetro couple... bad rose.

No biggie, Rose. Nobody would ever mistake you for being a prejudice person.

I only know one gay couple. An ex-friend of mine introduced me to them at the local bar. One is a Methodist preacher, and you wouldn't have a clue he was gay unless he told you. His life mate, on the other hand, is easy to spot. He's quiet and reserved until you get two beers in him and then he's an absolute riot to be around.

We were all sitting out back on the patio having a beer and a cigarette. The place was packed. A young guy asked politely if he could sit at our table as it was the only unused seat around. Of course, we invited him to join us.

After a few minutes listening to Bob's insanely funny banter, he looked at us and asked, "Is everyone at this table gay?"
Mike's eyes got as big as saucers thinking I was going to smack the kid. Instead, I looked him square in the eyes and said, "Give me a kiss and I'll tell ya."

Hippie, that is funny. Our families are full of gay people. My bother is having a hard time as both his sons are and they are the most awesome guys.. must have been the catholic school.ha JOKE

Good Evening Rosebud, Keef, and Hippie, You, should see how big these pup's are getting. They were fat and round, know they are getting a little bit long, big heads.

They have Bull dog, pit bull, bull Mastiff, and something else. I wish my cam. was not broke. I would send pictures. Time to take it to radio shack.

What up O.F.C. ? --Had a hard day but starting to feel better ! Hope all are well !--Nes how's the plants ?-- Hippie --Rose --The simple things like wearing socks with pot leaf print or a sign like that Reeferbuilt sign ---draw some unwanted attention !-- The freedom of not having to hide? --I be needing some of that !

I am sure it is 4:20 somewhere... does 3:40 work? Sure it does.

Nes I want to see those puppies.. are the babies pit/bull dogs? did she have a hard time with those big heads? Kinda personal of me to ask. lol

Hippie --I want to check the status on that chemical and it's different forms before I order it !--Be nice to know if the DEA has a watch on it or not !--- I'm comfortable handling it !-- I'll have to find the sweet spot where I kill about 95% of the seed !---This is something no repudble breeder would do ! -- I am not trying to breed a variety !-- Maybe I make this like a hobby ?-- Every time I have a fist full of seed --I roll the bones !--Do it a couple times a year ? -- Go get my Frankenplant !

Holy cow....dude, I have been krippled all day since the safety meeting.....where did today go....hahahaha I slept half of it, now huntin the Cherry Heri he sent me home with, a most excellent Cherry flavored smoke, about a 7.5 on the potency scale and all around nice clean buzz...I'm done with the Slayer for a bit, it just makes me stupid and waste a day :p

Yep Rose !-- It does !-- As a young man I did Research and Development for concrete machine companies! --This not a lot different !-- I take the best the breeders can do and turn it into my Frankenplant ! Until then I got plenty to learn !--

I tell U one thing !--I'm pretty sure U.B.C. Chemo wasn't made by David Suzuki !-- Had to have been made by a lab tech !--This ain't Doctor work !--

Kraven i don't enjoy being so stoned i can't move unless it is night time... I know what you mean. Sounds like your meeting went well. I liked your "habit" joke. thanks HA.

Hope everyone is as high as they should be... enjoy your evening peeps.

No biggie, Rose. Nobody would ever mistake you for being a prejudice person.

I only know one gay couple. An ex-friend of mine introduced me to them at the local bar. One is a Methodist preacher, and you wouldn't have a clue he was gay unless he told you. His life mate, on the other hand, is easy to spot. He's quiet and reserved until you get two beers in him and then he's an absolute riot to be around.

We were all sitting out back on the patio having a beer and a cigarette. The place was packed. A young guy asked politely if he could sit at our table as it was the only unused seat around. Of course, we invited him to join us.

After a few minutes listening to Bob's insanely funny banter, he looked at us and asked, "Is everyone at this table gay?"
Mike's eyes got as big as saucers thinking I was going to smack the kid. Instead, I looked him square in the eyes and said, "Give me a kiss and I'll tell ya."

Did he Kiss Ya Bro??? :confused2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back