Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Keef..... What's up?? Don"t be talking DEA an S***.... Eh!! :)

I don't think hippie really wanted that ole guy to give him a big ole kiss, but it might have served him right..lol that is funny. Cane do you picture hippie like i do...a tall drink of water with a long dark messy hair? Haaa

Rose How You Doing tonight?? Clear & cold here....Had to be 50* today?....that is exactly how I picture the ol Hippie.. With Those Bell Bottoms & leather sandals :)

Did he Kiss Ya Bro??? :confused2:
Not 'til the second date.
I don't think hippie really wanted that ole guy to give him a big ole kiss, but it might have served him right..lol that is funny. Cane do you picture hippie like i do...a tall drink of water with a long dark messy hair? Haaa
Actually, I'm short, bald, and Jewish.

Not 'til the second date.

Actually, I'm short, bald, and Jewish.

...Never woulda thought... Smokin on some Blue Boy with a little wax topper.....Why Not...

What Cha Smokin ......:48:

Had to take the camper off the the pick up...Was running like s*** last time out...1994 F350... big block..460...four door dully... First thing whole new exhaust.:cry: then will see how it is running...with a load on a hill it has no balls...and starts missin? run some cleaner through it and running high test.. Hopefuly not fuel injectors .. guess it's time to dump some cash into the ol girl...

Morning O.F.C. !-- Hippie short, bald and Jewish ?-- Now that funny !--I hope Ya'll ain't falling for that cause he's jerking your chain !-- He ain't short !--He ain't bald !--Jewish ? Ha !! --

Cane --Those fresh cuts don't need much light while they rooting but I never did it the way U doing !--Let me know how that works for U !-- I got 2 healthy ,happy T.E. cuts !--D.D. happened to my grow room !-- She culled a lot of plants with bug damage of just being weak !--I coulda saved many of them but long as I got one healthy cut then I got it !-- I'm gonna need all mojo Green Mojo I can get next couple days !--Gonna see if I can get one of these 3 CWO to germ for me !--I'm popping a couple other northern beans came my way recently! --See what happens !

Sometimes I get uncomfortable when someone asks --What U smoking ?-- We pretty much know who's growing what and if I said I was smoking some Hippy Slayer, Bubble Hash or LA. Confidential or something else ---I could be telling on myself or some else so like most mornings-- I'm smoking what I got !

morning ofc, taking my first toke of the day. wife got the power bill yesterday. i told her i would take the extra 100.00 on the bill if i don't have to buy brick every week. she didn't say nothing else. that makes me want this going right even more. i plan on hitting wally world and get some jiffy bucks today. ah there's my pipe and it is already loaded. now where is my coffee?

Get'm Giggy ! --We close ! - Might be smoking oven dried sometimes but I can live with that price for awhile ! My black line Widow and that Blueberry Blast are shining !--Giggy you've heard --Form follows function ! - Probably see it all the time ! --It kinda applies to growing weed --It need a plant or variety that clones easily thrives in my grow conditions !-- Not a tall plant !--Not a sativa that takes forever to finish ! -- Narrows it down to a fairly short bushy indica dominate --A fast finisher (60 days or less) --A potent heavy oil producer !- I can grow some other stuff too but I need a potent commercial oiler ! Like U though the first goal is to be weed Independ ! Then I can play !

i hear you keef. i want the independent part the most, the reason i shifted back to the smaller grows. i want to try for some clones today but i'm hesitant as i have never done this before. i plan to keep the main plant and clone from it. i got some of both indica and satica dom plants but not all indica dom plants are small.

Good morning ofc.. Keef, sounds like you have a plethora of pot.. I, myself like plethoras of pot.

Giggy, that is awesome that your wife is on board.or seems to be.. The thing about cloning is they don't need much light and they need to be warm and misted at first. I use a heating mat under mine and have them in the window. so just day light. for now.

I am thinking about bringing out the old HPS and put it in the shed..it is cold out there and I have some plants that need flipped.
It is sunday, you know what that means... time to smoke pot.

Cane, i hope you get your truck working right..

rose she kinda is, she hates the high power bill but loves the smoke. the big thing on cloning is i'm not sure where i want to cut them yet. i have cloned out doors and i clone the wife's ivy's. i had a big plant break in half so i cloned it and it lived. i know this is different but still the same.

I take clones from the bottom up giggy, they are a bit more woody and seem to clone at a better rate.

This is what I got running now, sorta keeping me busy...got an influx of really good genetics all at once so veg side is a little busy.

Flower:

(3) SSTD - week 4 day 6
(1) [P98BK x DPD] x (?) - week 4 day 3
(1) Kali Mist - week 4 day 3
(1) SSTD - week 2 day 4
(1) Buzzberry - week 1 day 4
(1) P98BK x DPD - week 1 day 4

Veg:

(5) GG #4 x BEP - week 3 day 5
(1) CaliO - week 3 day 1
(1) c99 - week 3 day 1
(1) [P98BK x DPD] x (?) - week 1 day 5
(1) SSTD - week 1 day 5
(2) Kali Mist - week 1 day 5
(1) Cheesy Jones - week 1 day 1
(1) Icookies - week 1 day 1

Cloner:

(1) P98BK x DPD - week 1 day 5 (pos 1)
(1) CaliO - week 1 day 1 (pos 3)
(1) Buzzberry - week 1 day 5 (pos 7)

Hope everybody has a good day, I'm headed outside to do a little yard work, nice and balmy here this am @ 60F at 10:30 am...lol

Morning friends. My Bro brought me some Pineapple Express yesterday. I loves PE.
Yehaaaaaaaaa
Oh and we did some Gorilla Glue Wax.

Good Morning O.F.C. Rose you just use daylight for your clones...What about at night??
The six bulb T5 fixture I got, has two switch's on it, one for Two Bulbs, one for four bulbs..Just running the two four foot bulbs 24/7 ...Hope that that's not to much Light??

Time to Lite up.....:48:

Cane, we need to think about the plant. it is trying to grow roots not leaves. When cloning roses you put them under a mason jar outside in the darkest shade you have...So I just use daylight with out pot clones. I have had them in the grow and threw a towel over them. I like natural daylight for mine.

Kraven, we need to change your name to...hm..what can we change it too.. grower of dank!

the cab i had to build.
cab5_zpsi6yn8gkh.jpg

cab4_zpslzrc5wti.jpg

cab3_zpsemrtrbzm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back