Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Hippie, since you're being so honest about your looks, I look just like my icon!

I think your Papaya look great. Mine are recovering from my agressivenes against bugs. Think they're going to come around. Papaya is a favorite of mine.

Cane U just jump in like U doing !--Learning means making mistakes and over coming obstacles ! --That Gorilla Glue Wax --I'm growing GG#4 but I'll never know what kind of Liquid Weed I can make with it until I grow -extract it and see what I got !-- I can shoehorn 8 of my boxes in bloom but I'm still trying trying to get a 4 box rotation working --The 2015 Bug War !-- When I can produce 1/2 lb. a month or enough to run that CO2 Extraction Machine once a month regularly !--Then I can justify the purchase !--
Rose U shod fire that light up --Run it at night when it's the coldest ! That would help keep them warm !

I like the sound of that Gorilla Glue, Ya.......:48: You'll get there Keef....Don't know how you fight all them bugs down there....nice to get a good freeze every year, keeps them down... warmin up around here :confused2:..... O.. My garilc is 6" tall Jan???

Cane sooner or later prohibition gonna end and everybody and they brother gonna think they can grow weed down here !---I laugh at them in advance !--Shoulda been in the trenches with me learning how to deal with this stuff !-- I saw a butterfly yesterday !--Looks like there may not be a freeze this year ! --
Gorilla Glue ##4 won some cup in 2014 --So between it and My T.E. --I should have something nice for oil !--I'm thinking Umbra's BBB would work well too !-- D.D. almost killed those babies but they'll recover !--This is how I deal with bugs !---I got D.D. a jewelers loop and put her in charge of pest control !-- She better at attention to detail than me !-- She went ape sheet and got some SNS 90 and other stuff coming !-- Bugs will be back and she'll be waiting on them !

I think I'm gonna have to have one of those high CBD varieties like Rose's Nordle or that other one she grows Harlequin (?) !-- One more variety wouldn't make any difference If I got caught !-- In for a penny --In for a pound !--In can't go back now !--

Did U know Amazon Prime delivers on Sunday ?-- Them bugs come back --We got SNS 217 and Mighty Wash and some SNS 90 coming Monday! --Yo Bugs !--Come get U some !

Good Afternoon OFC (peeps). Cane sorry about your truck and your plants look great. Also, i love Bonsai and you have a talent. I growing Aurora Indica three. Right, now, they are just about 3 1/2 inches. I worried about the center vein being yellow. Have them 18 on and 6 off. Heat does go down to 68 (my heater is not controleable). Set my alarm and I sleep right trough it most times. Wishing for the best. About 70 out sunny. Got to get back to work with the dogs. Can't wait until tj get back. His Dad is doing real good after his operation. Time for more coffee and a bowl. Mine if I pass :48:

She crazy too Hippie !-- Did it warm up in the Mitt ?-- We close to 80 today ! One day I have a CO2 system --I deal with bugs Hippie style !--No sprays or chemicals !--Jack the CO2 ppms up to what 3,000 ?

Really Umbra ?-- Should kill them at at the right ppms ! --I need to learn these things cause we got super bugs ! -- My grow is open to room air so can't use CO2 !--I'm putting a spell on those last 3 CWO seed and get them in the ground tommorrow !--Also gonna try to start a couple seed from crossing your BBB on the T.E. --See if they old enough to germ !---and a couple seed from dis other place !--

From what I read, 3-4K will kill 'em fine, Keef. Note that I've never done it myself 'cause those damn gnats are the only bugs I've ever had. You can always bag a tank and pipe in the gas.

Nes, don't sweat 68 degrees. I've got pics around here somewhere of my outdoor grow from two years ago that shows a small plant I left out covered in snow. They're tougher plants than you think. It's a weed after all.

Hippie one day I gotta try a CO2 system !--I started with those dog pecker knats then graduated to spidermites --Took a course this fall in mealy bugs and/or root aphids ! -- Winter I have low humidity when the heat is on ! -- U want to play ?--U got to pay !-- I think I'm on schedule to be ready when the law changes !--The longer they give me-- the closer I be to my Frankenplant ! I'm not even sure I would need it to make some fine Liquid Weed !--This stuff in this pipe would make good juice too! -- WOW !--Me likey !

Cane sounds like U have access to some good wood up there !--I used to have wood lathe --Excellent way to scratch your creative itch ! --

Don't make me smoke by myself you guys.. LA.. is on tap... went to the store.. omg that was expensive...but we were out of everything... Take a hit?

Schhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Im high and yur messen wit my buzzzzzzz

Hellooooooo,,,whos out there. Schhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Okay, ,,im jhst jacking with you Potheads. Plus this PE is awesome....Yehaaaaaaaaa

I'm checking in. Spent yesterday riding, and today slept around all day.
Ordered the octocloner. Soon as I get a girl, I'll be cloning her butt off.
Gots to grow more weed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back