Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya don't know, if ya don't grow...... Think I will have a little "moose tracks" ice cream..

Dam I just love ice cream...now better put the mattress heater on so I don't have to crawl into a cold bed... O..Ya let's get High....Prussian Blue for me tonight...

I'm jealous! Sitting here at work with one baby! Sounds like you all had a toke or two for me at least! Hope somebody cleaned up my kitchen & ran Rosie for me!

I signed up for an exercise class & was told to wear loose fitting clothes. If I had any loose fitting clothes I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!

Up and at em. 50 this morning, with a high of low 70's. The responsible thing to do would be to ride a motorcycle to work. No sense in wasting a nice day.

morning ofc 61º high in the 70's. storms tomorrow. i guess it is time to clone this evening as i could smell them this morning. i haven't been running my filter/fan yet and have been leaving to door open. things change today. yall have a great day. peace

Morning giggy. Your picture looks like an opposom in a hoodie.

Morning to all and to all a good morning. Now i know why i always hated clowns. Lol

What up O.F.C. ? -- Getting comfortable down here !--
Umbra Thanks --D.D. located some Nordle seed like Rose grows so she gonna get some !-- Snow Lotus cross ?--They use that Snow Lotus a lot don't they?--Supposed to be a hellova mom too!

Hey Hippie can I send out a few of those seed if anyone fancies a Dawg ?-- I'll have to start a control group to see the germ rate before I start killing them ! -- So maybe I keep a fine young lady Dawg too !

Cane -- Always take more cuts than U need and you'll probably get the clones U want !

Dog -- That Octocloner gonna work great !--We need to find U a girl to clone !

They're yours, Cuz. Kill 'em, pass 'em around, or eat 'em in a bowl of milk. There's more where those came from. Better turn on Rosie and get that kitchen cleaned up or sleep with one eye open tonight......

Wish I had a nickel for every pot seed I've ate. Always loved the taste of 'em.

I signed up for an exercise class & was told to wear loose fitting clothes. If I had any loose fitting clothes I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!

That is funny DD.

Good morning peeps... Smokin some strawberry cough someone brought me..nice to smoke something new and I like it..

Hope everyone is as high as they should be...if not please adjust.

Oh my god,,you guys smoke the EVIL WEED???? Yall are all going to Hell. :rofl:

What up ya'll ? --Went to get the car inspected and couldn't find a current proof of insurance card !--So I came home and fixed a pipe --of some weed I got !-- Nice !--I give up!-- I like to get high !--and I'm good at it !--I been in trouble before Hippie !--I just get her lit up and she forgets she was mad !--I ain't stupid !

I had some canna butter that I made, so it shouldn't go to waste, I made some cookies. My son and I often disagree about things. The cookies I made are a perfect example of how we see things differently. He tried one and spit it out. He says, you used too much butter. I say, Maybe...but 1 cookie and you are high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back