Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a great way to spend a Saturday, Dog. I love dirt squirts. The mind is willing but the back is weak.

Hopper, you high again? Thought we had a talk about that, young man!

Keef, I know you don't like H2O2, but you won't get root bugs if you use it.

Rose, yeah like any of these pot heads would let you smoke alone?:)

What up ya'll ?-- Got D.D. off to work !-- Got to check pH one more time but I think we good !-- Rose if I had me some LA Con. I would be smoking it right now !-- At the grocery how organic cost 3 times as much as regular stuff ?--
Dog --I heard that about growing more !--Cloning the Widow for over 2 years --I'm thinking -I got my money back on those seed ! I'm finally giving up one of my Widow lines !--She been good to me but her sister makes harder, tighter bud quicker ! -- I find it hard to turn loose a perfectly good girl but I need the room ! -- Might have to make room for something special !

Right now I just reliable weed fast. Then I can worry about different strains when i m not living harvest to harvest.

Hippie they weren't under the foam collar in the spray !--The bastids got between the stem and foam collar the tunneled into the plant stem !-- Been looking at some stuff !--I got good bugs in the res. I hate to kill !-- Peroxide is my fall back plan !--Think We got the bugs on the run !-- Nicotine killed them but hurt my plants some at the new concentration! -- Got GG#4 and the T.E. in Happy Frog under 24/7 and they like it !

Hey Dog !--AK-47 !--Fast Finisher and a good commercial variety !--47 supposed to finish in 47 days --49 in AK-49 in 49 days !--A farmer moved a clone to bloom every 2 weeks --6 weeks later they start coming out bloom regularly !

I know that's right Umbra !--Trying to put together a grow and keep yourself in weed can get expensive too!--I'm using only about half my bloom right now !--I got room for 8 boxes in bloom and I'm only running 4 !-- Waiting on the plants in veg to get big enough ! -- I'm short a light or 2 but I'm waiting on plants anyway !--but the next move will be 2 box groups instead of one every 2 weeks !--Thinking about some of that AK myself but I'm kinda set up for a 60 dayish finisher ! --

From what I read, 3-4K will kill 'em fine, Keef. Note that I've never done it myself 'cause those damn gnats are the only bugs I've ever had. You can always bag a tank and pipe in the gas.

Nes, don't sweat 68 degrees. I've got pics around here somewhere of my outdoor grow from two years ago that shows a small plant I left out covered in snow. They're tougher plants than you think. It's a weed after all.

LOL, weed. Thank You, Hippie

Hello Keef and OFC, puppies are doing great, I think they are going to look like Bull Mastiff, I do not think I will have no trouble getting them adopt. Have a good evening.:tokie:

Would love to see those puppies nes.

How does our son know when dinner is ready? he smells the pork chops from costco? he works there. Very nice to see him.. he is a nice guy. And it makes me feel good when people eat, must be Italian or Jewish huh?

Last time i made rso for someone the spoon i used to stir had quite a bit of oil on it. It was made out of harlequin bud. Holy cow that stuff relaxes muscles better than any pharma..has to offer. I like that it just relaxes you but doesn't make ya too stupid. I feel i have told you guys this three times..sorry. I really like it.

Hey Nes ! What up? -- Hippie are those seed marked ?-- I'm not finding any watches on that chemical --I make a tetra I kinda want to know it's heritage! -- It's gonna change it radically! -- There's still the possibility of a CWO which would sure save me lots of time !---I breed a tetra to a regular diploid to make triploid seed --Those I treat to get that 6n male that is perfect !--At that time it will be too late to stop me !-- Big Pharm gonna be wanting commercial feminized 5n seed !-- They blow the whistle tommorrow I can be there quick as they can !--- What do I do with that knowledge ?-- Do I make my Frankenplant-- destroy all my research and just say it is a natural mutation ? -- They need to end prohibition and let me work !--

Hey Rose I was talking about getting seed for a high CBD variety like Harley or Nordle earlier !--I think that would work well the way I do caps !-- Gonna have to get me some seed !--

Mr rb smokes nordle only..he likes it. I like it too and they do have feminized and reg seeds. I am pretty surprised that i like cbd's as much as i do...being an old pot head and all. My papaya seeds were fem'd, my first..and they were wimpy..but the nordle was as you must remember gorgeous! they were fem'd... I will grow that and harly again out side. Get some keef, if you have room. nordle was a big girl in that pot with the N on it, remember?

Rose --I remember !-- U know they can say CBDs are not psycho active but Valium is not a narcotic either but it will put U down !-- I look forward to working with some high CBD extract !-- A nice high THC and High CBD extract mixed back together in the right proportions as Liquid Weed might be just what the doctor ordered !

just got back from wally world, got me some jiffy pucks so i'll start some clones this week some time. supposed to be under red alert tuesday, i hope it misses us. time for a bowl.

Got a couple chores done today...Guess we should puff one:p:

"Mojo" for your clones Giggy....
Just cut 9 the other day, seem to be doing good so far...Did mine with peat plugs & lots a clonex...first time, will see how it goes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back