Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Cane beautiful pic of the Olympics!

Your plants look really nice, don't cut off any more please..they look perfect.

Any branch with leaf nodes will work. When you take the stem, take of the most bottom leaves, that is where the roots will show. Here, i will take a pic for you. can't get my camera to down load.

Cane, we need to think about the plant. it is trying to grow roots not leaves. When cloning roses you put them under a mason jar outside in the darkest shade you have...So I just use daylight with out pot clones. I have had them in the grow and threw a towel over them. I like natural daylight for mine.

Kraven, we need to change your name to...hm..what can we change it too.. grower of dank!

Thanks Rose, guess that I should Lighten up on the Light:)

That Kraven be a busy man....EH!!

I am not surprised the way you pruned your plants that you are into bonsai... very cool cane. Love your table, did you make that? I want to make big raised garden beds on legs for old ladies. I think the wood is as expensive to buy as to buy a ready made one..

Good Morning OFC. Cane, I have the same T5 setup. There are 2 switches for the tubes. An inner and an outer row. The outer row are for cloning.

Rose, Yes I did make the table All cedar..I do my vegetable gardening in raised beds also..Get all my wood cut locally. My raised bed boards are all cedar, 11" tall by a full 2 1/2" thick.. And a variety of lengths... .Mrs C wants some with legs also,might give it a try this year...Just got to much to do... Like Puff Join Me :48:

Yes !-- I took a nap !-- Cane and Giggy --Cloning is easy !-- The plastic baskets I use in aero are 2 inches deep and as long as A grow point is above the foam collar and some stem exposed to the spray most root !-- We have 3 boxes in veg. Light over each end one and fresh cuts go in the middle box !--They don't need much light or nutes but they grow anyway ! Once they root they go in an end box under light !-- Then when they big as what Cane got I move the ant to a box in bloom !-- Do it again !

Hey Rose that plethora variety --Is it indica or sativa ?

Any thing can be kept as a mother !--Does the law say a clone can't be a mother ?-- Mother gets too big --U got a rooted clone --Send momma to bloom and keep the clone as your once and future mother !

Cane --I could fit half dozen or so of those size plants in one of my bloom boxes without too much crowding !--That size maybe a wee bit bigger perfect size for what I do ! 4 bloom boxes move a box full to bloom every 2 weeks and after 2 months a box of a 60 day finisher will come out bloom every 2 weeks !-- I'm still not full in bloom yet ! Getting there !--So anyway -U can run several varieties as long as U keep the smallish !

Just read a couple of pages to catch up & the only thing that stuck out was, "plethora of weed."

Just going to run this Papaya for a bit, seems nice and compact. My room is only 3' X 4' so will be fun finishing the four of them in there.. I don't know,This is all new to me bro..I just been watchin all these years ...I was under the watchful eye of uncle Sam. :)...Now I free to grow........Closer to spring we will be starting an outside crop:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back