Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D.D. woke up !--I hope she don't get to read all this talk of bugs for awhile !--She get that crazy look and that eye get to twitching !--Scary !

You could say the same thing about pesticide free food
Yesser Little Brother there is no doubt that we get plenty pesticides in our lives. I remember when i was a kid playing in the fields outside of Bakersfield Cali,,that the crop dusters would get spray all over us sometimes. Nasty stuff.

No sweat keef, I'll have something growing soon enough. In the meantime, I been thinking of rooting cuts off my tea olive tree. Love the way they smell, easy to grow.

Nothing smells better the fresh blooms from a Myers Lemon Tree. Just love it.

I heart myer lemons and i always get some for my b day from a gf's back yard tree.. oh i love them, maybe i will make lemon curd for lemon chicken...woohoo..

Ok, this will be long, but here's the summary of Keef & DD'S Bug Crusades: In the beginning we found spidermites (spit,spit) & after some research decided to dunk the entire plant in a very dilute soapy water. Don't do that. We almost lost it all! It probably was a combination of the dunk & having our LEDs too close (couldn't find much info on them at the time.) Next was the live Rosemary plants, which worked great for a long time. We were lulled into a false sense of security! To be continued...

Bug Crusades continued: So, after the Rosemary came the Neem oil-- yuck! I used the Neem oil foilarly, alternating with some Axiom. After a couple of weeks, mites were gone! Snoopy dance! Then came the aphids! They danced in my Neem oil! Back to research. Decided to try diluted Nicotine juice on them. They were only at the base of the plant, where the roots meet the stem, & on/in the Neoprene collars. So, I juiced them all around/on the bottom of the stem & collar. After several grueling weeks, they are no more! Weak plants aren't worth keeping unless it's the last of its kind. Now, the mites have returned!! NOOO!!

Here we go again! I went ahead & sprayed with the dreaded Neem & got rid of them in Veg. But, found two plants in the Bloom area with them. They're making nice bud, but have a couple weeks to go. Can't have them spread, so I sprayed with Mighty Wash & then with SNS 217 the next night. That was last night. My plan is to go Umbra on them! Going to spray them every few nights with something. Also got some SM-90 to go in my reservoirs; I put it in one to test a couple days ago, so we'll see. Nobody's dying right now!

I never had Spider Mites untill i grew outside. Guess i was just lucky. The ones i had outside didnt happen till late in flower . I dried and smoked the crap out of it. Lol. Hell it was Pineapple Express, ,,and i love PE. So yas gets a little snap crackle and pop. :rofl:

DD, keep up the good work. WH, i had no bugs outdoors... i had the sticky traps that alert you... the blue and yellow ones. Never used anything but EM1 out there.

Hippie i was a consulting rosarian for the american rose society... the chemicals that were need to bring an exhibition rose to the table were crazy. I saw the light, went to master gardeners at WSU and never looked back. I have my years of awards and a trophy or two..but not worth the chemicals...no way. I hadn't thought about the florists till you said something but i am sure it is a harmful or more so than working in smoke filled bar.. oh hair dressers or anything heavy laden.

Laws -Rules ? What's that mean ? -- Is like kinda like a " Caution " don't get caught ?--
There is was back there working in the fields and she in here writing a book !-- Bad as me !-- That's the way she gets when she gets high !--- She tore my stuff up ya'll!-- I got a whole empty box in veg. but we supposed to be bug free again. !--They be back !

Hey I don't want to be a florist !--All I want to know is can I cut a limb off a marijuana plant put it in a box and ship it to someone with an aerocloner -like Dog or Kraven -overnight and see if it is fresh enough to root out ! --That's what I want to do !-- Can it be done ? -- I know about stuff like "Revive" !--I'm beginning to think it might be possible !

Hey I don't want to be a florist !--All I want to know is can I cut a limb off a marijuana plant put it in a box and ship it to someone with an aerocloner -like Dog or Kraven -overnight and see if it is fresh enough to root out ! --That's what I want to do !-- Can it be done ? -- I know about stuff like "Revive" !--I'm beginning to think it might be possible !
http://www.cloneshipperunit.com
http://www.rollitup.org/t/how-to-stealthly-ship-a-clone.199605/
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/2019825

Nothing smells better the fresh blooms from a Myers Lemon Tree. Just love it.

I heart myer lemons and i always get some for my b day from a gf's back yard tree.. oh i love them, maybe i will make lemon curd for lemon chicken...woohoo..
love me some myers lemons, just like eating lemon aid. my mom has one but it went wild on her also they don't have enough rain where she lives.
The seedlings from the lemon plant smell real good too.
http://pithandvigor.com/plants/lemon-seedling-air-freshener/
wild lemons all over texas.

This green wave is just like the gold rush and people be mining the miners !-- I got no problem copying they stuff and using it but I want simple and easy !--Hidden in plain sight ! --Cause I'm bad and I'll do it !

I'm gonna get D.D. to post pic of the freaks that survive this treat --When some survive !-- U can look at tetraploids marijuana --pics!-- The right mutant will look normal except for producing 4 leaves at a time instead of 2 !--but not everyone of them will have the broken THC limit switch I'm looking for !-- With the seed Hippie provided , I 'm pretty sure I can find extraordinary ! Dr.David Suzuki ain't got nothing on me !--He found UBC Chemo (they say)-- I'm bout to go get one too !--I think the chance he got the best to be had are pretty low !--Might be something up there even better than UBC Chemo !--Let's go see !--Clone only or bred only to another polyploid !

I'm calling 4:20 !--Can't we do that ? --While ya'll decide --I'm gonna get high !

What up Hippie ? -- Hear that ? --It my head ! -- I was telling D.D. maybe she might get canceled and stay home and hang with me !--She say she gotta work sometime! --I told her --I never seen no U-haul trailer behind a hearse !--Mane I been high all day ! Might as well keep a nice glow going !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back