Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys wouldn't believe all the things I have eaten tonight! Keep this up & I'll have to go on a Hippie diet! I'm taking my stoned butt to bed!

Finally figured out how to resize pics for uploading thank you Sticky for posting how to.
This is my current grow of W.W. and bag seed using L.S.T. and some light defoliation, first time using this method all the way through. Plants are 6 weeks old and showing lots of bud sites. Shifting the lights on 02/13.
Anybody like the color purple. Last years bud.

Have a great day

View attachment DSC_0356.jpg

View attachment DSC_0357.jpg

View attachment DSC_0349.JPG

View attachment DSC_0351.jpg

View attachment IMG_0516 [314690].JPG

Good Morning O.F.C. Clear & Cold this AM. Lookin fine Grassman....
:48:

Morning O.F.C. !
--Grassman been busy !--Love that Purple !--
Kraven --I got something like that I wanted to use ! I wanted to use something that would fit in one of those standard priority boxes they got that fit in a mailbox !--Do not like that long walk going in to pick up a package U know is dirty !
Let me warm this pipe up !--Later!

What up Cane !--Sunny and warm today at the beach !

Kraven --One day maybe I can add one of your monsters to the jungle !--

Hope Rose feels better today !

You can ship three Keef, that's what I usually send out. if not use empty paper towel rolls to take up extra room on either side.

That easy Hippie !--Get high !--Then ask what now !--I got up and kicked off the day with an epic buzz !-- Love this weed !--D.D. gonna order that chemical for me in a couple days so by the end of the month I might be trying to germ treated seed !-- I do this right and the gods of science smiles --Perhaps I get lucky and something new in the first couple attempts !---I want to call the first one --Hippie's Dawg !--Unless U got a another choice !--It's just a numbers game !--If the odds are one in a 1,000 and and U 10,000 chance ? Numbers say U should have several !--but --Only one in 10 are keepers !--Numbers say I still got a good chance of getting a keeper !

Will it fit into a mailbox Kraven ?-- I'm partial to UPS or Fed-Ex but some use the mail so I was looking for some kind of stadard size box !--That Strawberry Rhino clone I got that technogy had been growing in a big pill bottle about half full of soil --He filled the rest of the bottle with cotton balls and put the top on --Put it in a seal-a-meal bag and when I got it was in good shape !--That was when I learned that U don't put wet plants under light !--killed that little girl !--I'll have to give it a try !

Morning folks. Just chillen watching Nakid and Afraid. Crazy basterds.,no way my boys would be laying on the ground with all the critters. Hurts just thinking about all those damn Mesquitos.Lol

good morning peeps.
just ordered. Neoseiulus fallacis - 1,000 beneficial mites cause I have a new mite problem from a clone i got from another state.. wonderful...not. Brown mites, not spider, Umbra, is that broadmites? I hope these work. overnight from AZ.

Morning ofc. My cloner just got here. I have several plants I want to take cuttings of, so its not for a completely illegal reason. Raining here.

Morning Hopper! --Hey U need to lay hands on some more of that Liquid Weed --I got questions !--U said the package said something like 70% THC ?--I been using a "Tank" type e-cig for years and I'm intimate with how they work !---It all hinges on the juice getting pulled slowly into the combustion camera thru a wick !---Shatter should be like rock candy !--It order for it to get thru the wick the juice has to be thin enough !--That means U have to thin it enough for it to get thru the wick !---That Shatter may well be 70%THC but to get it thru the wick it will take at least 50% V.G. base !--- Unless I'm wrong and it takes far less base then I'm not seeing how the finished Liquid Weed can be 70% THC !--- If I started with shatter that was 90% THC --I could make some 45% THC in the finished Liquid Weed tops!--If someone can make a finished juice with 70% THC in the finished juice they using an unknown process ! I'm telling 30 % THC in the finished juice will rock your world !

Hell if i know Bro. Look up the Bhang Stick and you will see the fillers for the pen.

So maybe i repeat the beneficals is a week or so? any ideas umbra? I would just toss everything, but somethings like harlequin, i can't get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back