Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a horrible scare last night. My littlest pup, Jet, threw up a few times, then just went limp on the sofa for quite a while. He'd look at me, kinda, & was drooling. After about 30 mins, I thought he had died. He was like that all night. No barking or nothing, just passed out. He's usually very active if i'm still up. Kept checking on him; he was still there shallow breathing, sleeping like the dead. When we got up, we found two canna caps missing! Jet LOVES weed in any form he can get it! That little s**t was stoned out of his mind! I almost took him to an emergency vet, but Keef convinced me not to. Reminded me of Hippie's incident. At least all mine cost me was a couple of canna caps & a lot of worry! Dang dope dogs!

glad your dog is doing ok, to me they are more then pets.

Giggy --Love the dog !--but not enough to tell them he got into my weed !--He gonna have to ride it out !--
Dog I'll try to get some Dawg seed out to U in a day or 2 !--I been so stoned I forget to do stuff !-- That's not an excuse it's just the truth !-- I got some Trips -x-T.E. seed somewhere I'll send some if I find them !--I been like a Helen Keller doll last few days --Wind me up and watch me walk into the wall ? -- Along with my side kick Professor Wobble Head !-- No complaining either !

I got about 10% amber tricomes on Umbra's Blueberry Blast !-- She coming down real soon !-- She got a wonderful smell !--Shame I only got a couple dozen more rooted cuts waiting thier turn ! This would be real nice with a proper cure !--Got some Widow looking mighty frosty too but mostly clear with some milkly !

Little Bastid puppy never learns !--Tried to set me up and snag a bud on a drive by !--That trick only works once ( or twice) !--

Giggy --Love the dog !--but not enough to tell them he got into my weed !--He gonna have to ride it out !--
Dog I'll try to get some Dawg seed out to U in a day or 2 !--I been so stoned I forget to do stuff !-- That's not an excuse it's just the truth !-- I got some Trips -x-T.E. seed somewhere I'll send some if I find them !--I been like a Helen Keller doll last few days --Wind me up and watch me walk into the wall ? -- Along with my side kick Professor Wobble Head !-- No complaining either !

i hear you bro, but i think you sent me some trips x te. told me to let them cure a bit more. do you got a male te? i know you don't on the widow. i cloned yesterday after i got home and i took the tops off for my clones. i swear the sour diesel has grown 2" since yesterday.

Trimming fruit trees today, was like a beautiful spring day...Ya'll been busy here today... ......Rose, Do what the doc. says...
Veggie ...Couscous & sauteed Sea Scallops Tonight ........ I need a smoke break.............:48:

Keef, that "purple haze" isn't the purple haze on the market. I just call it that. It is really LBHXBlack Dahlia8 She is purple and has haze in it so i call it that.. it is easier than saying lbhX black dahlia 8... The black dahlia in it has a tendency to hermi. You can get green or purple buds from those seeds. use caution and watch in late flower.. but oh the smoke is fab as you might know.

Giggy I forgot !--Hey U want some of Hippie's Dawg seed before I commence killing them ? --I hadn't looked for that colchicine cause I didn't think I'd have the seed for awhile !--Hippie fixed that !--So I can talk the talk !--Time to see if I can walk the walk !-- Give me a few failures before U start laughing !-- No one loses everytime --not even me !--

Rose --I believe I might just keep my mouth closed !--Remember Sargeant Shultz on Hogan's Hero's ?--- I know nothing !!!

LBH --Does that stand for Lemon Blueberry Haze ? -- I wonder if the taste of blueberry lemonade comes across in it ? -- Sounds delightful!

Giggy I forgot !--Hey U want some of Hippie's Dawg seed before I commence killing them ? --I hadn't looked for that colchicine cause I didn't think I'd have the seed for awhile !--Hippie fixed that !--So I can talk the talk !--Time to see if I can walk the walk !-- Give me a few failures before U start laughing !-- No one loses everytime --not even me !--

seen me a few and i'll add to the rotation. i'm hoping to bx these 88g13/hp for green santa. my gdp x br didn't make it, but i got a bb x bpu that is growing nicely.

Giggy -I'll get some of those seed out to U ! --No I don't have a T.E. male just my girl !--I Used Trips a male out of Umbra's Bunch !--He's the daddy of those BB-X-BPU seed U got and the Trips -x-T.E. too !--I still got a piece of him if she don't kill him in her bug Jihad ! --Got 3 GG#4 and plan to keep a boy if I get one !

sorry i'm in and out as i'm jammin on some dr hook tonight. keef that sounds good bro. if i get a male on this g13 which i hope i do then we are going to have to try next day ups or fedex. figure which one runs the earliest in your area and i'll handle it. just maybe the clones will make the trip.

Giggy give me a few days and I'll let U know if those Trips-x-T.E. seed are old enough to germ !! -- Put Umbra's CWO in the dirt ! --Also planted some of Hippie's Dawg and some of Rose's Purple Haze !! Gonna like an O.F.C. strain repository back there ! --Sorry Cane I got my own Papaya ! They better change the paw before I run out of room !

Giggy I once got a clone from ,from way far away --3 day priority !--It got here alive !--It got it wet and put it under light and killed it !--I'm looking for aTupperware container that will fit into one of them Green Santa priority boxes like we use !--I got no doubt I could send a live clone overnight and get it there alive !--

Here's the problem !--My roots are swinging in the wind !-- I can't ship bare root plant and get them there healthy !-- Ole Keef put them in some Happy Frog and get them settled in before shipping --I can get them there alive !-- I get T.E. back up to snuff I get U one !!-Hippie get one first though !

Watching some Archer & smoking some good stuff here. Keef hit the sheets already, cause he didn't get a nap today & he could barley keep his eyes open. Me, wide awake. We did a lot today: changed water in one of the reservoirs, made some R/O water to change out another one tomorrow, moved a few plants into the bloom area, went bug hunting( looking pretty good,) transplanted the GG#4 into aero, & planted some seeds. A day in the life of a weed farmer. Scheduled to work tomorrow night-- yuck, but necessary!

I hear Keef talking in his sleep; bet he's telling someone about those polyploids! I should go to bed, but got a good scary movie on & of course some primo weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back