Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not me ;)

Need to look, I may be on stealth mode for some reason....wouldn't know why?

I had a stealth mode one time Dala !-- No ! On second thought I think it was a Honda ! --U headed outta town for the holiday ? --

now I check to see who is on this thread before I log in, I call this the way I see it...sh*tcity

Good night Rose !-- Sleep well angel !-- This too shall pass !

Umbra U should be more concerned with them watching from the shadows with names like Deputy Dog and Deputy Donut !-- U in a free state anyway what do U care ? -- Now that's a real fear for some of us !
Now if there's someone in the shadows got a place not too far away with like a secure warehouse- barn or something that needs a grow in it to get a jump on the changing laws then maybe ? -- Nope I think I'm be fine soon as I start looking for a market - D.D. the one worried about being all legal and stuff !-- If it was up to me I'd already have some dealers on the beach but I'm supposed to learn to be civilized she says !--Don't move nothing till the law changes she says !-- I'm probably gonna need to be supervised more closely ?

Morning O.F.C. !-- Confused Dala ? -- That's where I live !-- Getting Comfortably Numb at the beach !-- I gave up understanding the world I live in a long time ago !-- Life is journey not a destination !-- I'm feeling like I'm about there !-- Where ever there is ! --
Wake and Bake O.F.C. !-- Do your duty !

It's complicated Dala !-- but it's really not !-- I accidentally set off a full blown case of Pot Farmer Paranoia !
I was just being polite and said hello to what may have been the wrong person or not --Then there as this other stuff !-- Then the water was quickly muddied and I moved on !-- Now there is just muddy water where there never was anything to start with !--
I'm so glad to have the opportunity to clarify this matter !--

now I check to see who is on this thread before I log in, I call this the way I see it...sh*tcity

Bro i promise im not trying to be the Shadow Man,,lol. There for awhile i would just pop in and check on my friends before i signed in. Of course after my last visit to the hospital this last week ive decided to just focus on my work and family. Sorry your going thru this deal Umbra. Ive never looked to see what happens if i dont sign in. Sorry.
Love ya Rose.
Keef is a Sissy,,lol.

Hopper stay well Cuz !--
Anyone ever gets the bright idea to organize some kind of pot farmer coop ? -- I laugh at U !-- Pot farmers is just way too crazy and unstable !-- I gave up almost right away !--They a hoot to hang out with though !--

Good Morning OFC. The Sun still isn't out of the clouds. All this rain is throwing me off of what I want to do to the outdoor growing space. I just love being outside in the woods. I forgot how nice it is. Bring a bird bath over there today. Check and see if the birds are eating out of the bird feeder. Going to get a humming bird feed next.

Morning Ms. Ness !-- That's what I hate about growing outside U at the whim of the weather ! --We gonna have a heat index of about 110 today !-- I got a couple plants hanging that I gotta dig the seed out of !-- A hermie got loose but it's not too bad !-- Lots of it may end up in the trim pile and become cannacaps or hash !- I'm also waiting on a couple I got sexing to show me something so I can cut them !-

Morning OFC. WH, I have no issues with you. I do have real fears about separate parts of my life converging. What does that mean? Let me try and put it in perspective. Because of my medical condition, epilepsy, I have been able to go to doctors and have them prescribe me meds. 1 doctor in particular I went to, had a line of patients that went around the block. Outside was an undercover police car with a camera filming everyone who came and left. No one seemed too worried by it. It went on every day like this for more than a year. Then 1 day the Dr was arrested and every patient arrested. I have no interest in being part of a sting operation here.

We all have that fear Umbra !-- Back hen I was stationed in Virginia there was a housing complex that was like a drive thru drug store !-- The Army put a camera man on top a water tower and busted 100s of soldiers buying weed !-- That was the same year they almost caught me at my grow !-- Dam that was close !-- Online here we fairly safe !-- If I wanted to catch us I would go for the main computer ! -- U wouldn't have to nessessarily hack it there are other ways but all in all we fairly safe here !-- My ways are unorthodox but I try to keep an eye on things !-- O.K.!-- So U guys know I read the Tarot and the Runes !-- U might also remember me jumping a few people I saw as a threat to the O.F.C. !-- I get kinda protective like that !-- Don't mean I was right !-- All we can do is keep our guard up and pay attention ! - Try your best not to let someone Piss on your leg and try to convince U it's raining !

What have i missed? I am confused. Did something happen that i don't know about? wouldn't be the first time.

Nope Rose !--I don't think so !-- It's just another day in the Land of Confusion !--U know how we be ? - How U holding up ? Wanna get high ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back