Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep Rose this day is an official waste !--I just heard from D.D. she up after 3 night shifts in a row !-- 2 off then do it again !-- I don't think I have done anything constructive yet !-- Took a quick look at the grow but I took plenty caps --Had a nap !-- Should I have some shame or something because I'm O.K. with it ?

It's warm out there !-- Went to get the mail and my flip flops started melting !-- Go bare foot ?-- U do it !-- I ain't that tough !--112 heat index and the SUN ? -Blinding !

Fruit grilled on an oversized cinnamon stick with a Rum brown sugar glaze !-- I'm writing it down hold on !
Rose forgot what I was smoking !-- I guess that's a good thing !

Good night everyone.. 90 degrees at my house just sprayed the thrip with spinosad so i can get clones of the valentine boys... I threw away 5 males a few days ago. Heavy on males this year. too hot to spray... yuck. Sleep well all of you.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Wake and Bake !
Hey Robert !-- What up Cuz ? -- Good to see U !-- I know U perfer the shadows but nice of U to come out and join the conversation !
I forgot what's in this pipe but I approve !
Weed ain't gonna smoke itself !

Morning D.D. I see U down there !--
Shame U can't always see who's around ! - Some people just like to hide I guess ?

MAGA ? -- We certainly agree on that and soon as he gone we can begin to repair the damage he caused !

Good morning all, OH DD, that looks like you had a pretty bad night, hang in my dear. You are awesome.
What is MAGA?

Morning Rose !-- MAGA ? -- Make America Great Again ! --

I had a question so I went fishing and found what I was looking for !

Thanks Keef, and yes, you are a smart one. Look at that green purple haze. I love her.

Had a hard start to another day.. dogs cats bud.

Cane I am thinking of you.

Hang in there Rose !-- U starting to get a little frayed around the edges ?

Three Ropes walk into a bar -- Bar tender says What are U doing in here ? -- We don't serve ropes !-- Two got up and left !-- Bartender says to the third --what are U still doing here ?--aren't U a rope ? -Rope says "Frayed Knot " !-

Rose that is actually the purple pheno -- The sparkly stuff just reflects the flash !-- Shoulda took the pic without flash --She pretty !-- I thought I had accidentally lost the purple pheno because they were all marked PH !-- This little girl showed it so I got my Purple cuts !

Good Morning O>F>C>. Been recovering from the family visiting. In my mind I feel as young as ever but the body sure remembers every rough day of my life. Man, I should slow down.

On a somber note a friend of mine who helped finish the roof on my house was shot to death last night. Don't know the details yet but it seems he was trying to calm down a neighbor and caught 2 in the chest from a shotgun. Just re-enforces why I don't like people

Oh no St Nick. How horrible. I am so sorry. what a needless death. I don't like people either anymore. Well, not right now. Well, yes i do, but that is so very sad. I imagine alcohol was involved? seems to always be around here. I am sorry you lost a friend.

Keef, i am getting tired but that is ok. Bud would take care of me in a minute. It is the least I can do, but man i am tired of cleaning up the yard of dog ****. And cooking,,,,, let me tell ya. LOL

Sorry to hear that Nick !-- U not the only loner up in here !!-- Shunning crowds is pretty common for the O.F.C. Tribe !-- I don't know if it is because of the grow secrecy or if the two things just got together ?-- D.D. been after me to start taking her to concerts again !-- I love the music but these days being in a crowd terrifies me !-- I'm need to find a way to deal with that terror ! -- Ain't gonna be easy but I'm gonna have to face that terror sooner or later so I'll just face it on my terms !

U know there's some things I am and some things I'm not ?-- I try to be flexible and adapt to the circumstances but I am not wearing a pink motorcycle helmet so we can just move on !--Yes I want another scooter and I would ride a pink one but I ain't wearing that helmet !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back