Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh... another hangover Thursday. Wednesday nights are killing me. 6 years we have been playing this gig....every Wednesday. And, 6 years of hangover Thursday.

The pot is definitely medicinal today. LMAO

Morning Giggy-- Hackerman --- Giggy as a young man I made my live running a milling machine , lathe or ran a M.I.G. welder- that the kind of machine shop U talking about ? Hackerman U make me jealous -- I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket !-- Love my music but I'm a listener--- hair of the dog dude !! Or just get lit and lay up till it's better ! Hate hangovers !!

Thanks for the B day wishes, Old Farts! It was a riot! It does kinda chill the fun I have with the wife (at her expense!). From the tail end of April until the 16th of September, she's two years older than I am, and I don't let her forget it. It starts out mildly with comments about cougars and such, and then evolves into the "she pulled me off my mother's teet and dragged me to the alter" type comments.
She's a good sport (she'd have to be. She married me), and she knows the 17th will be the end of the ribbing, until next April.........:)

On a more serious note, it's supposed to get down to 34 tonight! I'm taking Bozzo's advice and finding some tarps to cover the top of the pot pen just incase it drops a couple degrees lower than the "experts" claim.
Coldest September I can ever remember. Damn that global warming!!!!!:(

Morning Giggy-- Hackerman --- Giggy as a young man I made my live running a milling machine , lathe or ran a M.I.G. welder- that the kind of machine shop U talking about ? Hackerman U make me jealous -- I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket !-- Love my music but I'm a listener--- hair of the dog dude !! Or just get lit and lay up till it's better ! Hate hangovers !!

yes i'm a machinist iron worker welder and fabricator, as well as anything else i need to be. i'm lucky to the point that i was taught that if a man done it one time then another man can do it again. i wear many hats and a pro at none.

Shaping steel to your will is hard work Giggy !-- When I came home from the army in '75 I went to work for a concrete machine company -- owner used to drink and sell things that didn't exist !- my introduction to R.&D-- went on to build one of the first self powered concrete screeds-- My dream build is to put a computer control system on the power plant used to drive the Bliss- Leavit Mark 7 torpedo in W.W.2-- a rudder on a test model stuck and the one ton torpedo leaped 45 ft. Out the water setting a new record !-- it has no moving parts like other engines ! Open up a whole new world of water sports !

Thanks for the B day wishes, Old Farts! It was a riot! It does kinda chill the fun I have with the wife (at her expense!). From the tail end of April until the 16th of September, she's two years older than I am, and I don't let her forget it. It starts out mildly with comments about cougars and such, and then evolves into the "she pulled me off my mother's teet and dragged me to the alter" type comments.
She's a good sport (she'd have to be. She married me), and she knows the 17th will be the end of the ribbing, until next April.........:)

On a more serious note, it's supposed to get down to 34 tonight! I'm taking Bozzo's advice and finding some tarps to cover the top of the pot pen just incase it drops a couple degrees lower than the "experts" claim.
Coldest September I can ever remember. Damn that global warming!!!!!:(

Good morning weed Hippie. Sounds like you have a great family and how you show your love. :cool2:

Getting down there is right. 34 for the middle of Sept. is not a good sign. I have heard the weather man saying that now that the ice cap is melting off there will be colder weather down in the lower 48. There's nothing to stop the cold from slipping south. 20" of snow in Montana last week might have been the start of this winter. Last year it was the beginning of Oct. that they had 4 feet of snow in the Black Hills. Everything was still green. Crazy weather all over the US. Sure hope it's only for a few days for you. Not a bad idea to try and cover them. Yours are caged so it will be easier. Happy Thurweedday

When I got up this morning the temp. was 30 - 31 degrees. Too cold already. Canada take your cold back!!!!!

Crazy weather !-- We had a cold front move over too !--high of only 90 today !

Shaping steel to your will is hard work Giggy !-- When I came home from the army in '75 I went to work for a concrete machine company -- owner used to drink and sell things that didn't exist !- my introduction to R.&D-- went on to build one of the first self powered concrete screeds-- My dream build is to put a computer control system on the power plant used to drive the Bliss- Leavit Mark 7 torpedo in W.W.2-- a rudder on a test model stuck and the one ton torpedo leaped 45 ft. Out the water setting a new record !-- it has no moving parts like other engines ! Open up a whole new world of water sports !

i can do just about anything with steel i want to, but don't hand me a board. they still haven't made a welding rod for that yet. what are you gonna do with a torpedo? we had some on my ship but we had them for the subs. never was around em, i was below the waterline in the engine room. i had some of the best liberty in the navy, my ship hardly ever left the pier.

Wake and Bake !-- it's got to be morning somewhere !-- been making Cannacaps and sampling the oil -- It'll work !! Smells like coconut weed around here - Nice !- the " processed " coconut oil has been bleached to remove the smell and taste! That's why I use the "cold pressed- unprocessed oil " they have it and empty capsules at most health food stores !-- Good times !-- haven't made any cannabutter yet but it should be just as good since any oil works ! I'm content with my caps but R.W.S. has been mumbling something about Bread Pudding with Electric Bourbon Sauce !!-- I'm down !!

Keef, the cannabutter is easy to make. I just dumped the weed in a crock pot, put enough water in to cover the weed, tossed in four sticks of butter, and let her cook!

After she's gone long enough for ya, put some doubled up cheese cloth over a good sized bowl. Dump the goodies from the crock into the bowl, squeeze out the weed left in the cloth, and chuck the bowl in the refrigerator. Next morning, you'll have your cannabutter slab floating on top of the water. Pull it out, dump the water, and you're done.

I like to take the slab and re-melt it in a small sauce pan over a really low burner and put two tablespoonful's in each hole in a ice tray. Chuck it in the freezer and when she's hard, pop 'em out and put 'em in a Tupperware bowl and back in the freezer until cooking time.

It's just about getting right in the morning and carrying on from there with the best of intentions :)

hi all I am 30 and a noob to the site and from michigan I was told to come check you all out bih hey from kzoo

Welcome new guys !-- hope U can join us for WAKE and BAKE mornings !-- Giggy - what am I gonna do with a jacked up torpedo engine ? Put it on a personal water and see if I can make it fly !- or dive or whatever U do when U ride a rocket !-- got 3 A.K. sprouts in da dirt ! Hey Hippie do U think U could make cannacap oil the same way -- my coconut oil solidifies when cold ? Remelt it and cap it up ? Made up about 75 to a hundred caps today -- I get to sampling the oil and can't keep count !-- 15 grams of trim and 110 mils of oil -- I think !! Anyway -- see ya'll at da Wake and Bake !

Welcome new guys !-- hope U can join us for WAKE and BAKE mornings !-- Giggy - what am I gonna do with a jacked up torpedo engine ? Put it on a personal water and see if I can make it fly !- or dive or whatever U do when U ride a rocket !-- got 3 A.K. sprouts in da dirt ! Hey Hippie do U think U could make cannacap oil the same way -- my coconut oil solidifies when cold ? Remelt it and cap it up ? Made up about 75 to a hundred caps today -- I get to sampling the oil and can't keep count !-- 15 grams of trim and 110 mils of oil -- I think !! Anyway -- see ya'll at da Wake and Bake !

Good evening weed Keef. do you just use the oil when filling the caps? If that is the way you do it then it may work. Hoping the bud will stay down in the water and the oil comes out a lot cleaner and less to strain out. Try a small amount and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back