Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bozzo, which VA, the one in Sag-nasty? I didn't have a clear or white tarp, so I just hauled an old blue tarp over 'em. Hacked the next plant, a Green Giant, at 12:00. Hit the half way mark trimming the monster at 20:00 hrs. I'm about whipped! Next year, it's a bud trimmer machine or I'm running the whole shebang through a wood chipper and making bubble hash out of it.

Oh well, tomorrow leaves seven more to go.....and the biggest two (black lights) are the last. Hope my fingers hold out.

Bozzo, which VA, the one in Sag-nasty? I didn't have a clear or white tarp, so I just hauled an old blue tarp over 'em. Hacked the next plant, a Green Giant, at 12:00. Hit the half way mark trimming the monster at 20:00 hrs. I'm about whipped! Next year, it's a bud trimmer machine or I'm running the whole shebang through a wood chipper and making bubble hash out of it.

Oh well, tomorrow leaves seven more to go.....and the biggest two (black lights) are the last. Hope my fingers hold out.

I got a clear 3 mil 10x25 at home depot. if it rains, I can leave it on. and its light weight. I can pull it over real easy. pull it over the wood fence and tack it down. wind cant blow it off then.

Hooray, hooray, my last two plants finally showed sex...both female. That makes the final count 7 females and 4 males.
Ghost Train Haze...5 of 8 sprouted
Vale' Vale'...2 of 3 sprouted

bozzo`s girls are stealing the show. Looking like a bountiful harvest awaits. Nice looking greenhouse too.

If you guys get any time or are interested, there is a neat lady grower here named TCBUD, she does great outdoor grows every year. I just thought you might like to see her and her husbands work. The pictures are really pretty. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67686

Evidently she lives in a place that loves to grow pot.

Bozzo, your plants are looking nice!.

A/C man just left with my $500 -- the wife says I have anger issues -- do U think !-- got up to 85 degrees in the house today !!-- would somebody please break into my car or my house -- I feel the need for extreme violence !! It's gonna drop all the way down to 80 tonight -- cold front !!--

Better Now !-- Heard on the news -- they say if U live in Dallas and are afraid U might catch Ebola -- go to the Cowboy's stadium -- no body ever catches anything there !

Looking good hippie. is that a vespa?

Wish one of U old Farts would breed me that frosted black mindbender I dream of cause I am having the worst luck with seed !-- of the four A.K. seed I planted I got one plant that may not live - time will tell I've saved worse !-- My Widow owns the grow room !--- I think she trying to kill it !-- I quess my niche is cloning and my production cycle is working out nicely too!-- My next move when this monthly cycle gets straightened out is to move some to bloom every two weeks !- -- I dare'm to end prohibition !-- If I didn't have to hide I could crank out lots and lots of weed ! The finest I can lay hands on !

Morning Old farts alredy woke an baked
hell Keef I totally understand you may be thinking you have a hard time I have had 1 seed out of 6 they have been in the right place everything but only 1 popped so far

morning folks yall get the wake and bake going as well as the coffee. the coffee makes the world go round and the bake lets you go for the ride. now where are my pain meds? yall have a great day. peace

Good morning Cumudgeonland......
Cat woke me up at 5:30...as usual... 4 cups of coffee has my motor running...the old wooden pipe has my mellow mood goin on...life is good.

You outdoor guys are killing me with those monsters...good work.

Hippie, my first taste of freedom was around 1954, when I got a Vespa. My parents ordered it from the Sears-Robuck catalog. Sears renamed it Allstate..... I've been enjoying 2 wheels ever since.

Need coffee, need coffee, and I`m late to wake and bake again. Wait a minute, there`s no late to wake and bake, we just do it again. There, problem solved. Wake and bake.

Good morning jaga, giggy, sasnak. Curmudgeonland has awoken.

oh heck I forgot to sign in. rain all night. I guess the cover stays on today. The girls look bigger everyday now. opps need another coffee. #3

Mornin All!-- Am I late ?-- I've had some coffee and most of a pipe -- Sorry for the rants lately !!-- I just erased a venomous rant full of political and religious things I shouldn't say -- even if they true ! Better fire that pipe up before I start breaking rules !!

Very concerned over keeping the males, make that male, as I chopped the one last night. Do not want to carry pollen into my garden room and pollinate all the girls. Is this going to work out, or am I biting off more then I can chew ?

yoop I have been wondering. Is there anybody that sells pollen like they do seeds? Seems like there would be a hot market for small amounts of pollen. I know I would order some if there is a site that sells it. I could pollenate one or more of my early forced ones. if you did happen to do that, you would have enough seeds for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back