Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drooled on my phone !-- I still hate U guys ! The pics of my system early in the thread showed how I use 2 boxes in grow to feed 4 boxes in bloom !-- moving grow so I can convert the 2 in grow to bloom -- adding .2 boxes -- the new grow !-- E.I. -- E.I.E.I.O. !-- change it up from monthly harvest --to every two weeks !! E.Ha.!---

Update on the new sidekick !-- We call him "Jake" but his screet name is " Joliet Jake " - The little Shiti-Tzu gurl ave ruled the roost so long they don't know how to deal with a little Llapsa Apsa that's done some time !-- first thing he did was move the toy box!-- one toy at a time -- this is mine!-- this is mine !-- this is mine !-- scary little thug !

drooled on my phone !-- i still hate u guys ! The pics of my system early in the thread showed how i use 2 boxes in grow to feed 4 boxes in bloom !-- moving grow so i can convert the 2 in grow to bloom -- adding .2 boxes -- the new grow !-- e.i. -- e.i.e.i.o. !-- change it up from monthly harvest --to every two weeks !! E.ha.!---

nanny, nanny, nannny! :)

Yo " G"-- U won't ever hear of me chopping down plants cause I got a conscience !!-- I don't do guilt !! I got a clear plan and chopping down perfectly good plants and paying taxes is way down the list ! Did U have problems with bugs , critters, storms, too much water? - too little water ? too much nutes ?- too little ?? Winter come too soon spring too late ! Any hail ? Tornados?-- I gotta hand it to dirt farmers !-- gamblers to the core !--gonna bet it all on one harvest a year !-- my hats off to U !

i believe i could get lost in there for awhile. great looking emergency stock. lol

Morning All!
Well I guess all us dirt farmers are doin the same thing about now. hehe
Here's a pic of what I been doing.

View attachment 218585

Still got 3 Widows & 1 PGG out there. Widow MIGHT finish, PGG not a chance. There ARE little white hairs showing here & there, but still too early to even cross my Betty or Lady into.

I'm still working on getting a pic to compare with yours Bill. I think mine look a little different than yours. This one plant has been purple stemmed since it was just little. Of course PH, Nutes, deficiancies were my first thoughts, so I got a PH meter for dirt. PH was in the Slightly acid side, so I "sweetened" the soil very little with dolomite lime, added cow manure throughout its growth & it grew Very big & very fast & has been healthy in every other way, so I just ignore the purple & let her grow.

It's raining here again, so I'll get a pic soon as the sun comes back out. If it ever does!
:hairpull:

sorry to hear you'll have to chop early, i lost most of mine this year to bud rot too.

Good morning Gman. Mine will never make it either. The one in the greenhouse has the best chance of giving me something to taste. Heck my Chernobyl has to get chopped or at least some of them, today. Starting to lose to much to rot. I smoke a little last night of some I trimmed last week and 4 hits and I was in the chair for awhile. Good stuff. Here's a picture of a bud of the PGG in the greenhouse.

Yo " G"-- U won't ever hear of me chopping down plants cause I got a conscience !!-- I don't do guilt !! I got a clear plan and chopping down perfectly good plants and paying taxes is way down the list ! Did U have problems with bugs , critters, storms, too much water? - too little water ? too much nutes ?- too little ?? Winter come too soon spring too late ! Any hail ? Tornados?-- I gotta hand it to dirt farmers !-- gamblers to the core !--gonna bet it all on one harvest a year !-- my hats off to U !

brother i love dirt farming, maybe because i never slowed down to learn hydro and can't find any good meters around here without getting to much attention. lost most of my outdoors crop, but i still do indoors with dirt. got one sour diesel out in the box now, but i am thinking a jack the ripper, a blue dream, and a blue moon shine x buddha's sister are calling to me that they want their turn.

Good evening weed everyone. Giggy sorry to hear that you lost most of your crop to bud rot. I started this morning are 9:30 and got done about an hour ago chopping and rough trimming the Chernobyl. I chopped them all. I bet i threw away 2 oz of bud rot. Sucks but at least I have some. I washed the buds doing a three step wash. 5 gallon buckets full of water. First wash was with h2o2 and water and second was water a cup of lemon and a cup of baking soda and the final was just water. I washed using this process to try and control the mold. It may not work the best with bud rot but I just want to control the mold. I took all rot out but you never know. Turned the heat up in the garage and the fans are running.

View attachment 1009141644a.jpg

View attachment 1009141444a.jpg

View attachment 1009141444.jpg

View attachment 1009141645.jpg

View attachment 1009141646.jpg

View attachment 1009141646a.jpg

View attachment 1009141647.jpg

View attachment 1009141647a.jpg

looks like will have enough for a good taste. i use the h202 water then just water too. learned it watching jorge cervantes on a video. i'm also a member of his forums but they move pretty slow.

good crop Mr. Beemer. summers almost gone. Now is when I wish I had an indoor grow going like you do. my Chernobyl's live on so far no mold or rot. except one limb that was hanging out a window. It was in the rain and got one but rotted. water the key.

good morning all

Morning All !-- just finished my first cup of coffee--still working on my morning pipe and have decided the world ain't such a bad place after all !-- I may never be president , go to the moon or accomplish some great feat but I did good yesterday !-- Jake spent most of his short life in a box but little before sundown I gathered the pack and we went for a walk on the beach !-- Jake never seen such a place !-- Little man had a good time !-- fatten him up some and let him run the beach -- he'll healthy as Hell before U know it !-- has that unnatural white stuff started falling out the sky yet !-- and cold enough to freeze water ?-- Ya'lls a tough lot up there !--- only supposed to get up to 87 today !- nice ! Got the Wake part down now let me get back to that Bake part! Later !

Good morning to all of you old farts.
This geezer is awake and baked....fed & watered my 4 girls while getting baked. Just wondering if its okay to smoke in front of the ladies? Don't want them to suspect anything.

Sorry to hear about the bud rot.... problems late in the grow are a bummer.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Morning OFC, hope ya`ll doing better then here. Wife got problems, went to E.R. yesterday, to doctor today. Somebody better do something cause I`m on my last rope. Somebody gonna pay. Later.

Sesnak - Is there a moral problems smoking in front of he plants ?-- If scaring them to death would ring out that last little bit of goodness-- I B dressing up like Freddy and sneak up on them regularly ! Yo - Giggy -- there's a dozen ways to grow weed do what works for U !- One thing U can't claim around here is ignorance !-- If someone has a grow question -- the answer lives in Crumudgenland !-- U know how to shape steel to your will !-- U could build a jam up Hydro , Aero or even one of them space monkey grow systems in your sleep !-- nutes, meters , grow supplies -- ain't nothing to it !-- Green Santa has been known to haul more than just weed in that Lowrider sled of his !

Mornin All! Just putting in my 2 cents this morn. I started my wake & bake @ 3am. So I got a little head start on y'all. All that really means is I get to do a 2nd wake n bake with all y'all.
Got the jars all burped & now it's time to check on the widows.
Y'all have a great FRY day.

Peace

What's up with the wife Yoop ? Hope she feels better soon !-

Wish I knew, think she`s headed for another bout with Gastro-peressis. Hope not, but we`ll see. Thanks for your concern.

Yooper, i hope she doesn't have that. Here is a great book that deals with and helps with gastroparesis. It was a life saver for me. I hope she feels better soon. There is a good medicine with less side affects too...

Here is the link to the book: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Living-Gastroparesis-Crystal-Zaborowski-Saltrelli-ebook/dp/B006ZEFMCQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1412951906&sr=1-1&keywords=gastroparesis[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back