Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning All!
Well I guess all us dirt farmers are doin the same thing about now. hehe
Here's a pic of what I been doing.

View attachment 001.jpg

Still got 3 Widows & 1 PGG out there. Widow MIGHT finish, PGG not a chance. There ARE little white hairs showing here & there, but still too early to even cross my Betty or Lady into.

I'm still working on getting a pic to compare with yours Bill. I think mine look a little different than yours. This one plant has been purple stemmed since it was just little. Of course PH, Nutes, deficiancies were my first thoughts, so I got a PH meter for dirt. PH was in the Slightly acid side, so I "sweetened" the soil very little with dolomite lime, added cow manure throughout its growth & it grew Very big & very fast & has been healthy in every other way, so I just ignore the purple & let her grow.

It's raining here again, so I'll get a pic soon as the sun comes back out. If it ever does!
:hairpull:

My gosh, that is a haul~~~ congrats on all that wonderful smoke up there^^^^ Congrats.

Good morning Gman. Mine will never make it either. The one in the greenhouse has the best chance of giving me something to taste. Heck my Chernobyl has to get chopped or at least some of them, today. Starting to lose to much to rot. I smoke a little last night of some I trimmed last week and 4 hits and I was in the chair for awhile. Good stuff. Here's a picture of a bud of the PGG in the greenhouse.

View attachment 1007141628b.jpg

View attachment 1007141628c.jpg

Thank God no trimming today, took 45 girls out on Sunday....have 40 more coming out in 3 weeks.

Rain barrels and table drains today,,,,then a death mission to kill all of the mice here, 24 traps & 6 boxes of poison should be a good start :)

Hey bwanabud, I found a product that works GREAT for getting rid of mice & it's not poison. They just move out, so no traps to empty & no dead ones in the walls stinking up the place. Not sure if we're allowed to say names of products, but I'm gonna, cuz it works & it isn't chemicals it's made by shake-away. go to shake-away.com for more info.
I live in the country. Got a large house & Lots of mice. This Mouse Repellent by shake-away WORKS. Gets persistant ground squirls to move out too.

Lookin' good, Glo! That outta keep ya' 'til next fall.

I'm farther north than you are, but everything managed to come in alright. It was a real leg wetter waiting for the Black Lights, and due to the monsoons we've had, I did lose a small amount to bud rot.

Just to be on the safe side, next year's outdoor grow is going to be nothing but indicas, and probably Skunk#1. I was impressed with the size of the buds from what normally is a small plant and not a great producer inside. She sure showed her colors out in Mother Nature.

just sayn highn,, love those pic's or all those plants,, i can't wait till i start Gron

Hey bwanabud, I found a product that works GREAT for getting rid of mice & it's not poison. They just move out, so no traps to empty & no dead ones in the walls stinking up the place. Not sure if we're allowed to say names of products, but I'm gonna, cuz it works & it isn't chemicals it's made by shake-away. go to shake-away.com for more info.
I live in the country. Got a large house & Lots of mice. This Mouse Repellent by shake-away WORKS. Gets persistant ground squirls to move out too.

I appreciate the info, I live in the middle of the woods here...they try to move in every fall. If death by extreme measures doesn't work, I'll try the Shake-Away.

Last year I smoked a doobie...sat in the garage, and shot them with a BB gun :)

Wow Bill! My plant is NOWHERE as far along as that one. I'd start pollinating if mine was that far along. I've got some REAL early flowerers I want to cross in to her if I can.

Did any of yours do that purple stem thing? I had another plant about a foot away from that one & it never had any purple & got to almost 12' before showing me his balls.

Hehe, Thanks guys. This is the crop I was left with after my conciance made me chop 30 plants out from the original 50. I lost about 6 to males & a couple from high winds.
So, this is relatively small to what I had planned on.
I have to get my years supply all at once here in the Red Neck Belt
Next year I'll get my 3 years worth. I've come to the conclusion, this weed is well worth investing some time & a little cash into growing it right.
The holes I planted where it was straight composted cow manure produced the best plants with NO fussing over. Other holes that I used amended soil did good too. The ones that I just planted in the native soil didn't do well at all.
I'm sold. All my plants are going into at least one sack of composted cow manure from now on.
hehe, I'm rambling again. Might have baked a bit much this morning. Oh who am I kidding, I'm retired, there is no such thing as too much now. :)

Peace out!

Gman did your friend show up?

No, I got her as far as Phoenix, but I'm thinking she just isn't going to come.
There's a couple of road blocks she's having a hard time with, & I already have enough road block of my own.
If she gets the things done she needs to do, I'll go get her, but not till then.
I'm a butt head sometimes, but I'm very clear about what I expect.

great canning. not like grandmas canned goods. to bad pot wont keep long time like grandmas tomato's. what is the shelf life of pot?

I popped a jar of Sour Diesel about a month ago that was vacuum packed and in the freezer for the last year and half. Still a very good high. They say RSO will last 5 years if stored in cool dry dark place.

great canning. not like grandmas canned goods. to bad pot wont keep long time like grandmas tomato's. what is the shelf life of pot?

I'm not really sure what the shelf life is.
I plan to keep them curing in the jars for at least 2 months, then I'll vacume pack them & keep the pkgs. in the refrigerator.
Helps keep me from going too wild on baking. I could easily go thru my whole years supply in 3 months by cooking & making chocolates, & oil caps.

I have a vacuum seal machine. I did 4 ounces ,it shrank it down till it looked like the old brick weed. I'm assuming you have the jar vacuum sealer attachment I don't have yet .right? I sure don't want to make anymore brick weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back