Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow bozzo, your girls became the queens of the ball. Great job. The last one got snowed on huh ? She be purdy.

death to all hermi's

If they were in my basement, I'd shake the male in a garbage bag and toss him in the oil/butter pot, and I'd just pinch the balls off the hermies. I would not breed the hermies, because as Bozzo said, hermies make hermies.
Don't worry about pollenating the garage gals. Just make sure you visit them first in the morning, and the downstairs bunch after, not the other way around.

That pollen will keep in the fridge for a few months until you figure out which female to pollenate. Just stick it in a small vial or a sandwich sized ziplock.

Thanks guys. It always helps to hear what ya got to say. Agree with it and it reaffirmed my thoughts on the matter. Not having did this before, was afraid of pollenating the whole bunch. The hermies are headed for the burn barrel. Mr. male`s not quite ready so he`ll see another day. OK, gotta go chop, chop, burn. Later.

one lone soldier sour diesel, planted before i found i had mites. it has been through 6 bombings and i'm going to get some rosemary oil to mix up for it. i hope it is female. this is the fifth one of these i have popped and the other four were female. i bleached it under a white led being to close. all in all it has been through hell but still alive.
sourdiesel_zps7c693a2d.jpg

Like I said !-- I hate dirt farmers !-- make me so jealous !-- that Chernoble is a beautiful plant !-- they all fine plants ! Just found out Giggy and I grew up very close to the same place ! I knew there was something familiar about his accent !! Might actually be kin ! Who knows !-- That woulda been me in the burnt orange ---' 57 Chevy Belair -- 327 cubic inches-- 3-11 rear end - ran like a scalded dog.!

Way back I had 2 57 Chevy`s. A red convertible, and,, my baby, a black 2 door hardtop with, stock from the factory, a high performance 283, with two 4 barrels. Put in a 4 speed and 4.88 posi rear end gears. Guy I sold it to, totaled it 2 weeks later.

Can I join ?

There isn't any crazy hazing, like Vodka shots in the eye ball or smoking a bong thru your bum is there ?....cuz I don't like things in my eye :)

smoking a bong thru your bum? I am outta here if that is a requirement. LOL

Well look at yooper....you have it going on... LIke your cages. A lot. Looking good.

Loved the 57 chevy and the 55 i drove...with the 8 track screaming Moody Blues... fun day. thanks for the memory.

smoking a bong thru your bum? I am outta here if that is a requirement. LOL

The crazy college kids have infiltrated the publics minds, wasn't sure if it spread to MP :) I'm with you Rose, I'm outta here if anything more than a special handshake...and a secret decoder ring of course :vap-Bong_smoker:

bwanabud ?
bwanabud what ?
Oh, a wanna be, a bawana be....joiner of our exclusive club. First gotta meet our stringent criteria for membership.
#1...Over 50
Nobody in there right mind would wanna be this old.
Gotta give `em this one. Pass.
#2...Not of sound mind
Proved this by wanting to join our exclusive club.
Pass.
OK then, he/she meets the strict criteria for membership. As a member you must live by the club rules. Yes rules. All good clubs have rules, and this is a good club. Actually we have only one rule.
We tell no fibs, no half truths, no little white lies, no white lies, no half baked lies, no bold faced lies, no down right lies, no lies in any way, shape or form. Now, no one has ever been caught, do not be the first one. This is due to circumstances beyond our control. These are, but not limited to, hearing loss, failing eyesight, brain farts (many of `em), senior moments (many of these too), but mostly due to a " who gives a sh%$ attitude". The formalities are done with, on to everyone`s favorite part. Find a sittin` spot and partake with us in the enjoyment of some of "Mother Nature`s" finest medicinal herbs. There, you be a member, to be for evermore known as an old fart and curmudgeon. One thing left to do, and that is, ya gotta move to "Curmudgeonland", our ancestral home. Congrats, you be one of us, he, he, he.

I would like to file a complaint !-- I was not issued a decoder ring ! -- What's a bong ? We don't get that fancy stuff Iike that down south !-- I hope this is not a descrimination problem ! By the way it may be 3:15 am but I'm calling a special WAKE AND BAKE SESSION ! I only drove Uncle's '57 Chevy during his deployment to the jungle !-- for many years after that I drove a '64 Chevy Belair ! Same 283 factory with that 2 barrel ! Got loved in that car , a lot !-- got a little secret project happening in the grow room !! Need more lights Scotty ! Rosebud listening to Moody Blues -- brings back memories !-My first concert was Eric Clapton which was opened by a big bluesman named Albert King ! Left.with a new love interest -- The Blues !-- don't know Blues ? - give a listen to Kenny Wayne Sheppard -- 10 years out !

Up at 7 am, just in time for wake and bake. Coffee`s done, got my pipe, let`s go for it. Wake and bake, ya`ll.

Good morning giggy, and the rest of the OFC. We already had the first session of wake and bake. Time then for session number two. Wake and bake #2. Enjoy the day, don`t waste `em, as you are allotted only so many. Peace.

Dang get up at 9, I miss half the coffee bake. good morning all

first real frost today. I have a couple of limbs hanging out the window of the greenhouse. So they got wet with every rain. Had a bud rot on one of them today. I am glad the whole plant is not out there .

are we trimming today?

Thank God no trimming today, took 45 girls out on Sunday....have 40 more coming out in 3 weeks.

Rain barrels and table drains today,,,,then a death mission to kill all of the mice here, 24 traps & 6 boxes of poison should be a good start :)

Morning, boys and girls. Working on my second Coke and second batch of bubble already. Got ONE more damn plant to trim and I'm DONE!!!!

Misplaced a pair of my trimming scissors. Found 'em this morning in the cement mixer, tangled in with the weed! They're six inch surgical scissors, so I was really happy that they were blunt/sharps and not sharps. Coulda/woulda hurt like hell the way I found 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back