Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosebud, thanks. It`s nothing new, she`s had it 6,8,10 times, lost track. I`ll check out the book.

Fingers and toes crossed for the Misses, Yoop. Never heard of the stuff she's got, but judging by your concern, it's gotta be nasty.

The trimming is DONE! Most the goodies are in jars, and in three days, the rest will be too. Six to eight more batches of bubble to run and I'll tally up the Great Outdoor Grow of '14. Bragging rites and pics to follow.

bozzo,
hippie,
Thanks for thinking about us. Sure she will appreciate your concern.

PS,
Congrats are in order for your harvest and hash makin`.

Wake & Bake time Y'all.............

Smoke alarm went off at 5:30 meowing in my ear....Smokey Joe, is my cat.
Yoop, sorry to hear about your wifes suffering. I hope all is well now and stays well forever.

To all of you elderly tookers.... have a very mellow day.

OFC,
Thanks for your concern over my wife. It`s much appreciated. Gotta hit the road as she got transferred. 77 mile trip, one way. Later.

Dang I wrote a message yesterday to you yooper and it's not here. Sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers coming your way.

It's Shatterday everyone so everyone lets get stoned. :vap_smiley:

My thoughts exactly! Got two more grocery sacks full of popcorn buds/sugar leaves to process and I'm DONE! This is too much work for a broke down retired hippie. Worth it, though.:)

Everything is chopped that will get chopped. I have a bunch of shake also but haven't done anything with it. I'm going to do the ice method this time like you do. I have never done it but it sure looks like it give you a better end product. I will go and youtube it and get it done one of these days. Sure wish I could have got the Chernobyl to finish but I got a fair amount. Not sure what my final tally will be but I'm up to around 3 lbs including the tent this spring. Can't complain.

Back home, back home at last. Loooong day is finally over. I hate days like this, nothing good ever comes of it. Slight change for the good in 24 hrs., but still not good overall. Expected more change then this, so don`t know anything. This just plain sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back