Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
morning keef and the rest of the ofc. won 2 tickets to a major haunted attraction off the local radio station this morning. i'll end up giving them to the daughter to get her out of the house for a bit of peace and quite. everybody have a great day. peace

Woke up from 2nd sleep so I might live after all ! Sounds like me and Giggy be in the same boat ! I held back a SOG so that I can expand which makes weed scares this month !-- It'll pay off but this month sucks ! Seems like me and the Hippie do a tag team when it comes to sleep ! Giggy - the story of your friend's post brings back bad memories -- My Baby brother took his own life about 2 years ago! He was an alcoholic and couldn't make peace with the world !-- I have a lot of guilt there-- I blame myself for not doing more for him ! Brother used a shotgun to the head and my mother was the one who found him ! I can never forgive myself -- surely there was something I could have done to avoid what happened !

keef when folks decide they are going to end their life, there is nothing any of us can do. it got to the point that we unfriend each other last night. i hope the best for him but i really believe he just wants to whine. he has family all around him and has done this crap for a couple of years now. i got on facebook yesterday morning and that was one of the first post and i snapped.

keef,
giggy,
OFC,
Good morning one and all. Ain`t late to wake and bake, was late to bed (4am) up at 7:45, wake and bake at 8:11. Peace.

Thanks Giggy - I go thru lots of emotions about my baby brothers suicide!-- He saws the reason I got to see the greybar hotel from the inside !-- He showed up Drunk with our nephew one evening -- they had been Fri.k on their way from Texas to Louisiana -- He wanted to check up on a friend after we visited awhile-- I couldn't let him drive drunk as he was !-- When I picked him up an hour or so later we pulled over by the Po-Po -- Brother had just scored him some crack , which I have never used and didn't know he did !-- We were handcuffed and searched but brother had already threw it on the floor of the car !-- When they found it they ask me - what is this ?-- I didn't know what it was !-- So he slammed my face into the hood so I could get another look !-- I still didn't know what it was-- my first and only look at crack---So he slammed my face into the hood again ! Someone began to believe maybe I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time !! Got a busted lip and a black eye from being slammed into the car hood . No apology and a seven dollar bail in cash only!-- I only had credit cards ! My wife and teenage daughter came and bailed me out !--- All charges were dropped-- Anyway I was very angry at him and we were estranged when he did the deed !-- Still mad about the pain he caused the family ! --

Morning, boys and girls! Think I might get off my lazy butt and head to the local big box store and buy some more parts for my skinflint aero cloner. Got goodies coming in the mail (I love ebay!). It's weird; I can get stuff from the leftist coast quicker than I can the east side of the country, and I'm a lot closer to the east coast than the PRK. Weird.

Took six pickup loads of leaves from my mother's front yard yesterday, all hand raked. Sure was glad the kid decided to help her dear old daddy. Figured I'd be hurtin' for certain this morning, but awoke to a normal pain level of 4. Usually that kind of exertion will lay me up for a day or two, but Buddha smiled on my efforts. Made momma smile, too.

Today is beer day. I know it's evil, but as long as they make it, I'll keep drinking it. When they quit making it, I'll pull an Umbra and brew my own!:)

Morning OFC. Hey Hippie, there are some beers that I am going to have to brew, or I'll never drink them again because I can't buy them here in Cali. Heck, I have drive 200 miles to get Pliney the Elder. Season for the Mad Elf getting very close.

Keef, you could have made some money off the county up here. A ten year younger friend of mine got pulled over by the county cops for doing 40 in a 35. The cop drags him out of the car, tells him to put his hands on the hood while he searches Matt's car. Matt asks him just who the hell gave permission for the search? Mr. Barney Badass cop walks over and punches him in the kidney. Matt turns around, drops the cop like a wet sack of crap and commences to shine his boots on the cops head. He's having so much fun, he forgets about the cops partner.

He wakes up the next morning handcuffed to a bed in the hospital, charged with felonious assault on a police officer. His lawyer subpoenas the dash cam tapes. The cops claim they "lost 'em". After a month, they magically appeared, showing the cop was completely out of order.

Six stitches in his head and 24 hours in jail netted him a cool 10K. He never would tell me what happened to the cop after he found him drunk at a bar a few months later.

On my way to take RWS for a walk on the beach this morning and hunt for sand dollars ! May just twist one up to burn on the dunes !-- Good day to all !

Morning OFC. Hey Hippie, there are some beers that I am going to have to brew, or I'll never drink them again because I can't buy them here in Cali. Heck, I have drive 200 miles to get Pliney the Elder. Season for the Mad Elf getting very close.
I'm not a coinsure, but I do like my beer, only if it's a Pilsner, the colder the better, draught preferably.

The father of my childhood friend used to make beer. He'd put his concoction in a large crock covered with an old towel and let it ferment.

I was over there one night with him and his two sons, playing peanut poker. We heard a BOOM, followed by a succession of BOOMS, coming out of the basement. Upon investigation, it turned out he'd capped a "green" batch that actually built up enough pressure to blow up one bottle which triggered the destruction of the rest of the case.
The beer was mopped up and the glass disposed of. Took weeks to get the smell out of the basement. It was the last batch I can ever remember him making.

Hippie if what happened to me would have happened anywhere -- I would be financially secure -- Not in Louisiana !-- Sucks but there was nothing I could do ! Life goes on !-- Umbra -- never liked the taste of beer !-- But I can take 100 gallons of water-- 100 pounds of sugar and a pound of brewers yeast -- ferment that mash for a week and distill some White Mule that will kick your a** !

Beemer where did U get that pic ? I took that pic of RWS wasn't no one else supposed to see it !

Jaga -- is it morning there yet !-- U might be missing a few days on occassion but U a long time member of the O.F.C. and we worry when U go missing ! Had to use the old 420 triad spiderweb telegraph to sent word where we were -- Really glad U could join us -- for awhile I wasn't sure we could contact U but one person had your contact info and that's all it took !-- I'm still wondering if U kept seed to "Jaga's Bliss " sounded like a winner to me ! What are U growing anyway ?"

High Keef I am always reading the posts you guys are making I also so so wish we was nearer ,, I share so many similarity's with a lot of you ,, I hate to say I didnt have the penitence or the room for the PG,, she is a strange plant to grow BUT I do think she has some thing to offer certainly medical a proper sleeper not like the up hit of the norm Sativa.
And that dam Hour I now start waking up at 3:30am it feels like me bed chucks me out:rofl: an today of all days Paddy had to go for a scan ,,,an honestly I reckon the NHS here is like your VA stuff RUBISH thank god for Ganja & god bless you Keef Hippie Yooper Bozo Beemer Umbra Giggy if I missed any names its cause of my memory O an the GMAN Love all you Guys
By the way I got a Flash Babylon from Samsara an 2 WWidows

Good morning jaga. quit staring. :rofl::tokie::smoke1:

Beemer I gotta quit getting so high I forget stuff ! U didn't see what happened next did U ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back